[OneHD] I'm Sorry I Love You (EXACT)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww, glad that Mo has another lakorn at least... I guess some people liked them together in FF. I thought they had actor's chemistry, but not romantic chemistry. We'll see if that changes in here. I wish they gave Mo some long, straight hair extensions though, and applied a little more makeup on her. She hardly ever gets dolled up in her lakorns. Only in MK and FF really. I really want to see Mo with long and straight hair in here (like Vill's in Talad Arom). She is supposed to be a model. The short hair and natural makeup makes her look like your average everyday girl, not like a model. And she's been having short hair in all of her lakorns. I want them to change her look up a bit, make her girlier.

What was the younger brother's girlfriend's character like in the original? Was she important? The summary on wiki barely mentioned her besides that she's nang'ek's friend and that the brother ends up dating her.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad that Mo has another lakorn, sad she isn't the lead but oh well. I am more likely to watch her in this than the other lakorn she has this year with Pong & Son, mainly because she isn't paired with Son in that one (why couldn't I get a Son & Mo reunion!?) 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah... I wish she could be the lead, maybe not in here, but in another lakorn/Korean drama remake. There were times in the past when Mo had three lakorns in one year though, so hopefully this will be one of those years and she'll have another lakorn later this year, but as the lead. The chances are looking slim though... :/

I want a Son & Mo and Toomtam & Mo reunion too! :cry1: :cry1: :cry1:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I know Mo will do fine in here, because she's a great actress and she can play any role...but I honestly don't think she matches this seductive model character. As much as I love Mo, she doesn't have that "sexy" irresistible look that would make it believable for all the guys to be after her. Gypsy would've been a better choice. If Mo had to be in here, she would've been much better as the female lead because she and Im Soo Jung both have petite frames.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
^ Agree, I don't see Mo as a "sexy" character. She can play the cute, innocent characters and the n'rai characters but she does not have the sexy aura.
Gypsy would definitely match the sexy role! As for Mo, she can play a wide range of roles and I'm sure she can portray the sexy character but it won't be 100% convincing due to her adorable, petite features.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. Mo is cute and pretty, not sexy and seductive (which isn't a bad thing). I know her acting will be convincing, but she just does not look the part. I would've rather Gypsy be in here. She has the sex appeal. And like I said, if Mo HAD to be in here, I would've rather her be the main character instead because she and Im Soo Jung both have really petite frames. Punch is also a good choice though, so I'd rather just take out Mo completely...and pair her up with Push in Boys Over Flowers. :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They should honestly give Mo extensions. Seeing Kangsom and Mo in this photo only reminds me of FF. Haha. But why Kangsom again? But then again, Kangsom matches the bratty spoiled role of the brother.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiyaja I agree. I wish they gave Mo extensions. And I wish it was a different actor. Guy would've been good. Kangsom and Mo look too much like siblings. Plus, there's not much, if any, romantic chemistry between them.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think long hair can make any girl look sexy and hot. I'm not too fond of short hair. Short hair looks awesome on Mo but compared to her long hair in the lakorn with Pong, Mo looked sooooo pretty in there.

I see no sparks between Kangsom and Mo too.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@aiyaja So true. Mo is one of the few actresses who rocks short hair. It's her signature look. But I really wish she would grow her hair out for once, or at least wear hair extensions in her lakorns. Mo is actually very pretty. In my honest opinion, I think she's one of the prettiest Thai actresses in this generation, next to Now Tisanart, Noona Neungthida and Bella Ranee. All four have classic and natural Thai beauties. In Mo's case, however, I think her drawbacks are her child like voice and her small frame. If she were fuller in size (bigger chest, meatier body, etc.) and if she had a womanlier or more mature voice, I believe that Exact would be promoting her as one of their nang'eks already. Her face alone is one of the prettiest, and her acting is one of Exact's best, comparable to Aom Phiyada's.

I don't think people realize just how pretty Mo is because she always has short hair, which only makes her look cute. Short hair just doesn't do her justice. Long hair would make such a big difference in enhancing Mo's beauty. Here's an example of how Mo would look if she grew her hair out or wore hair extensions (excuse my horrible editing):

She's SOOOOOO pretty!!!!!! Reminds me of Noon Woranuch or Jakjann!! Sadly, I don't think we'll ever get to see Mo with long hair. :cry:

Also, I know Kangsom and Mo were reunited in here because of Fun Fueng's success, but I really wish we could see Mo with a new costar. Tono would've been a good choice. If Mo is going to reunite with anyone, at least let it be Guy. In contrast to Kangsom and Mo, Guy and Mo actually have romantic chemistry.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhhh Punch & Nike. I remember staying up all night during one cold winter night watching the korean version with my family. Yups....tissue boxes are needed. Eeeks super excited for this one

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Mo was really pretty in the lakorn with Pong. Hehe.

I adore Punch; she's also awesome at crying and will be the best Tud for me. Lol

But I don't understand why they didn't have Mo lead in here? Mo is directly under Exact. Even though Punch is part of GMM, but still, Punch gets to jump and act for Ch. 3. I would have thought Exact would promote their actresses who are contracted to them only. I don't know. Perhaps they casted for the roles and this is the result.

Popularity doesn't really have a play when Lily is pretty much still unknown and her IG followers are very low yet she gets roles and then we have Toomtam too who has very low IG followers. And Nike too. A lot of Exact actors/actresses do except for their singers. Vill has had hers forever so that's why she has a good number.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Mo was really pretty in the lakorn with Pong. Hehe.

I adore Punch; she's also awesome at crying and will be the best Tud for me. Lol

But I don't understand why they didn't have Mo lead in here? Mo is directly under Exact. Even though Punch is part of GMM, but still, Punch gets to jump and act for Ch. 3. I would have thought Exact would promote their actresses who are contracted to them only. I don't know. Perhaps they casted for the roles and this is the result.

Popularity doesn't really have a play when Lily is pretty much still unknown and her IG followers are very low yet she gets roles and then we have Toomtam too who has very low IG followers. And Nike too. A lot of Exact actors/actresses do except for their singers. Vill has had hers forever so that's why she has a good number.
Yeah, she was. I wish they'd give her extensions again. She looks the same in almost all of her lakorns. Even the makeup they put on her in every one of her lakorns is light and neutral. I want to see a dolled up Mo.

I've seen a little bit of Punch's acting and I agree that she fits the main character in here. However, Mo would've also been a good choice. I'm not necessarily upset that Exact didn't choose her as the nang'ek in here, because like I said, Punch is also a good choice. What I am upset about is that Exact is continuing to downgrade Mo, and giving their leading roles to new actresses or actresses who aren't even directly under them. Even with Boys Over Flowers (if it gets remade), Exact isn't going to cast their own people, but singers from The Star or the cast of the Hormones series. :annoyed: :weee: :weee: :weee:

For the most part, I think looks and popularity have a lot to do with one being promoted as nang'ek at Exact. Mo isn't the most gorgeous, but she can act, and very well. And she's pretty. Lily may be unknown right now, because she's a newbie, but she's a mature type of pretty and her acting is decent so far. I don't get why Exact promotes their actors better than their actresses. Push and Nike have been with Exact before they switched over to ONE HD, so Sean is really the only "newbie". Tono, Bie and Son are all still being promoted as their pra'eks. So how come when it comes to Exact's nang'eks, instead of promoting the ones they already have, or like you said, are directly under them, they go on promoting newbie actresses who aren't even experienced or the best actresses???

I don't know either. :wackonut: :wackonut: I'm just going to continue hoping for Mo to get her chance to shine. New is getting his chance to shine now, despite him not being the most handsome. But his acting is really good, and directors finally saw it this year. I'm wishing that that opportunity will come to Mo too!