[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I'm more anticipating about Nang Barp. I like Sean and I purposely haven't watched the original version to not spoil.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
It is quite catchy! ^^ I'm still confused as to why they have Tono first in the opening credit. He's not p'ek.

minankumo

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
It is quite catchy! ^^ I'm still confused as to why they have Tono first in the opening credit. He's not p'ek.

Maybe both of them is the p'ek.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Based on the opening, posters, and character description at Manager, Tono is p'ek. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! They list him first for everything. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Well Tono is the bigger star at Exact but Fair can still be the one Donut ends up with, unless they change the ending. I don't remember seeing the older version so it'll be fresh for me.,

I'll wait a couple of expisodes to start on this. Going to wait for you guys' feedback.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm going to start on this to see if it's okay. I like Donut and I'm okay with Tono. Hopefully, it's good so I can fill up my week with lakorns again.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It doesn't matter who is Pra ek, what matters is the story. Well to me it doesn't matter because I love both Fair and Tono so either one will satisfy me. Nang ek's sister is such a thick faced person, she knows that nang ek has a heart problem and that Fair loves nang ek, yet she still caused nang ek to pass away. I hope when Koy's spirit enters Donut's body, she'll beat the crap out of Jane's character. So far it's really good. Fair is too cute as always and everyones acting is good so far. :)

lakornblog

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
YESSSSS! I'm crossing my fingers that Tono is the main praek!
 -- I want Tono as Pra'Ek! LOL I like his seriousness -- and Donut for her childish ways.

Bieluvr said:
It doesn't matter who is Pra ek, what matters is the story. Well to me it doesn't matter because I love both Fair and Tono so either one will satisfy me. Nang ek's sister is such a thick faced person, she knows that nang ek has a heart problem and that Fair loves nang ek, yet she still caused nang ek to pass away. I hope when Koy's spirit enters Donut's body, she'll beat the crap out of Jane's character. So far it's really good. Fair is too cute as always and everyones acting is good so far. :)
Leave to Koy to get 2 body switch roles at once to be aired around the same time. LOL but so far, I do do do do love the OST and just seeing the little bits and pieces, it does make it look like either one of the guys could be the Pra'EK (even if you don't care) hahahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
TT.TT I was looking forward to this cause I thought Fair was the main pra'ek, but it's TONO? NO :( 
 -- it's still up in the air, unless there's an ending spoiler somewhere that talk shows usually ruin for the rest of us. The original storyline was good as a child, but remakes with a different story line can help it as well.... Although I am more rooting for the Tono side. Fair can just as well be pra'ek. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seems good so far huh...I haven't had time to watch it. Still catching up with the Bride lakorn.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Honestly I feel guilty because I am suppose to start on RRRK first buttttttt with such a tight work and school schedule, HJMN has my full attention. Tono just climbed up my favorite actors list. I've liked him before and after seeing him on-screen again, I'm liking him even more. I hope he sings his own version of the OST because he'll sound great! Hehe btw. I want to add that I shook hands w/Tono before <3

Eeeekkksss, Episode 1 had me on my toes because Donut is back on-screen as N'ek and Tono is looking
fine. This is my first time watching Fair in a lakorn and whoaaa, he's pretty cute. His English is perfect btw and in some angles, he resembles Dome Pakorn. I could see why Pim despise Amaosee. Since she's Amaosee's half sister, she'll obv receive no love from her step-mother and throughout her life, hatred build up towards Amaowasee because she's sick. By means she receives all the attention including from Yo who Pim loves. Yo's aunt already doesn't accept Amaowasee and since the Amaowasee now seems to have memory lost which she doesn't, Pim will only use that to her advantage to make Yo's aunt to dislike her even more. Yo seems like he does wholeheartedly love Amaowasee BUT what's up with him and Krongtong? The teaser shows them in bed together? Whatever happened to him promising her that he'll never leave her? -_- Krongtong and Wee wanted the same condo....so will these two also have something together? I have a feeling that Wee's father is behind Laweng's car crash. I'm assuming his father wasn't too fond of her even before her supposed death. I do love how ambitious Laweng is and how she's not afraid of danger and will risk her life for her job. She's only a news reporter but does extra work to uncover stories. Ngan kaung Laweng mai tammada jing jing!

Although I've voiced my thoughts of wanting Tono to be the main pra'ek, I've come to terms that Fair is the pra'ek. It'll only make sense if he's the pra'ek because he is playing Patson's role and to change the ending will throw off the original script. *crosses fingers for some changes to the ending* lol And to me, Yo and Laweng's first near car crash encounter foreshadows how both their lives will collide with each other in resulting of them falling in love while she is Amaosee.

Can't wait for EP2 to air.