[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's Koy's soul who went into Donut's body. I wanted Tono to come back as pra ek. But then I always wanted Fair to be pra ek too. I'll just make them both Pra ek. :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:

Woman you are so late. Haha. 
I don't pay attention to Exact lakorns and I'm not a big fan of Donut. Lol. I thought Tono was p'ek in here. Super happy that Fair has a serious role. He was charming as Poo.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like him better then James Ji lol.

Glad he is the praek in here. Totally thought it was Tono.
Me too! I used to adore James J. but then his popularity and cockiness got annoying. He likes to be aeb baew too. What's up with 20 something year olds and that?

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Have been wanting for this one but really it's kinda disappointed if Tono is not the main guy. I have been expecting to see Tono and Donut as a pair. Anyway am still waiting to watch this lakorn. Love Donut and Tono.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
From the way the names were listed above, I thought Tono was p'ek. That's why I skipped over this thread. I was like why is Fair supporting again? Happy he's not! Yippy!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Me too! I used to adore James J. but then his popularity and cockiness got annoying. He likes to be aeb baew too. What's up with 20 something year olds and that?
They make him seem so untouchable which annoyed the heck out of me. I thought he was going to be different when his manager said he was brought into the industry to be an actor for ch 3 in place of all those who prioritized events before lakorns but he's no better or worse than the others. They act like he's such a superstar and above everyone else. :rolleyes1:

tgamber

sarNie Adult
We all feel something is wrong with the superstars. Jame.J is arrogant. Na is so attached to YaYa. Weir seems like womanizer/Jao Pau.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
tgamber said:
We all feel something is wrong with the superstars. Jame.J is arrogant. Na is so attached to YaYa. Weir seems like womanizer/Jao Pau.
I agree. Everyone has their flaws so lets just leave it at that. :)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't pay attention to Exact lakorns and I'm not a big fan of Donut. Lol. I thought Tono was p'ek in here. Super happy that Fair has a serious role. He was charming as Poo.
Right. Haha.

Actually I didn't know Fair was pra'ek either. Haha. I thought Tono was and was about to skip. Until I watched the teaser.

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I love Donut so I'm going to watch it for her. I think they changed a lot of things, seems way more dramatic. In the teaser she says someone is trying to kill her right? Was that in the old version? I don't remember that part. Also I don't think the boss had a big role at all but with Tono in it maybe they're making him more relevant.

Weir seems like womanizer/Jao Pau.

Off topic I know, but is he really? He seemed into Pan and now really devoted to Bella. He's always defending her and stuff. Meanwhile she gives the classic "pee nong" response that everyone else gives.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
jeanie1 said:
I love Donut so I'm going to watch it for her. I think they changed a lot of things, seems way more dramatic. In the teaser she says someone is trying to kill her right? Was that in the old version? I don't remember that part. Also I don't think the boss had a big role at all but with Tono in it maybe they're making him more relevant.

Off topic I know, but is he really? He seemed into Pan and now really devoted to Bella. He's always defending her and stuff. Meanwhile she gives the classic "pee nong" response that everyone else gives.
Wait are Weir and Bella still together? It is no longer and their wiki pages so for some reason I thought I must have missed something and they broke up. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Wait are Weir and Bella still together? It is no longer and their wiki pages so for some reason I thought I must have missed something and they broke up. 
Yeah. Weir still says they keep in contact. Some fans don't want them to date so they keep changing their Wiki pages. Lol. Let's wait until they get married to confirm.

sarN

sarNie Granny
my bad , I got it backward loll

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
I'm not really a ONEHD fan, but the teaser got me. It actually looks really good. 
So, who's body is in who's body? Does the dead girl go into Donut's body? Ugh! I'm so confused. Guess I just need to watch it... :)
Based on the teaser, I'm just going to guess that they're both dead. I'm predicting that there isn't going to be a happy ending. I mean, dead people can't come back alive... right? :shrug:

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Destinys said:
I'm not really a ONEHD fan, but the teaser got me. It actually looks really good. 
So, who's body is in who's body? Does the dead girl go into Donut's body? Ugh! I'm so confused. Guess I just need to watch it... :)
Based on the teaser, I'm just going to guess that they're both dead. I'm predicting that there isn't going to be a happy ending. I mean, dead people can't come back alive... right? :shrug:

The teaser looks really interesting.
From the teaser, im gussing Donut died and Koy's spirit goes into Donut's body.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Destinys said:
It's like Matt/Grate's lakorn.

Donut dies and Koy's soul goes into her body.

Kim123

sarNie Adult
Lols, In Matt/Grete's lakorn Koy dies and Matt goes into Koy's body. This lakorn is Donut dies and Koy goes into Donut's body.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
Off Topic: I haven't seen Great's and Matt's lakorn yet. I refuse to watch it until the last episode airs because I hate having to wait a week for the next episode. It kills me every time. Hehe... :bhehe:

By the way, thank you to all for the information. I really appreciate it. :D