[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So, I guess that makes Fair the pra'ek then...it does appear that he is seemingly the pra'ek in those pictures. To be honest, both guys suit Donut, I just like Tono more. Lol.

Yeah, might be that. Laweng had a bf who was the boss of the news station... Maybe that's why Tono was carrying a camera?

phatman said:
A remake?? I need to watch Pat and Ning's version. I'll probably buy it and watch it. Hehe.

Donut as nang'ek is totally awesone. But the pra'ek...eh...not liking it.
Agreed, agreed...indeed. Pat is such a cutie. Stumbled on his latest pic on IG the other day...I think it was posted by Akkarat. Pat still lookin' good too. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Agreed, agreed...indeed. Pat is such a cutie. Stumbled on his latest pic on IG the other day...I think it was posted by Akkarat. Pat still lookin' good too. Lol.
Oo, where, where?! Hehe.

x0unerthanlater

@phatman, I thought you would have seen the old version w/Patson. I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to finish it. I'm wondering if it's online anywhere besides myDOOtv.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
x0unerthanlater said:
@phatman, I thought you would have seen the old version w/Patson. I'm kinda bummed I didn't get to finish it. I'm wondering if it's online anywhere besides myDOOtv.
No it's the only Ning-Pat lakorn I haven't seen. I can't find out online anywhere that's why. I see it for sale on ethaicd though, so I might get a copy for myself.

x0unerthanlater

phatman said:
No it's the only Ning-Pat lakorn I haven't seen. I can't find out online anywhere that's why. I see it for sale on ethaicd though, so I might get a copy for myself.

That makes sense. It's really no where else online but mydootv. It's a payment site though -_- which sucks.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
@Phatman, do you understand Khmer? I think there a Khmer dubbed of Pat and Ning's lakorn I n Youtube

John sarN Doe

sarNie Egg
Another remake  :scratchchin: !! Another  :r-scene-pop-corn: lakorn to look forward and if my memory is correct it involve a bed , tv and a remote control haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Koy123 said:
@Phatman, do you understand Khmer? I think there a Khmer dubbed of Pat and Ning's lakorn I n Youtube
No, I don't...I wish I was multi-lingual. Hehe.

John sarN Doe said:
Another remake  :scratchchin: !! Another  :r-scene-pop-corn: lakorn to look forward and if my memory is correct it involve a bed , tv and a remote control haha.
Sounds like an epic R scene. Haha.

phatman said:
No, I don't...I wish I was multi-lingual. Hehe.

Sounds like an epic R scene. Haha.
Reminds me that I've never seen a Patson lakorn where he raped nang'ek...or anyone. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Reminds me that I've never seen a Patson lakorn where he raped nang'ek...or anyone. Lol.

Really?? Now that I think about it, I believe I've only seen him do it once in Ruk Chun Nun Pur Tur...? 

tomi_chou

sarNie Egg
Hmm.. He's not pra'ek ?

He looks better than Tono.... I know, you will say that I'm always not happy with some cast but I feel so disappointed with Exact this decade.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
x0unerthanlater said:

Yeah, might be that. Laweng had a bf who was the boss of the news station... Maybe that's why Tono was carrying a camera?
Grabbing my box of tissue because I think I am going to cry T_T Sighs...I wanted Tono to be praek and have Donut as his nangek. I guess I'll give Fair a chance but I'm just not too sure about it.