[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Feel so bad for this lakorn; especially for the cast.     So many threads at Pantip Thai Forum at the beginning, but now nobody is talking about it since that P'EK controversy.

I understand what the producer and director were trying to do, to make it more modern and more realistic.   However, they forgot about the audiences, the novel, and the previous version.    Sometimes; viewers don't really care about the reasons.  They watch lakorns mainly for entertainment, to escape from the reality, to fantasize, and to dream the impossibles.

Too bad, it received such a good buzz at the beginning.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Glad didn't invest much time for this lakorn. Even Yo is the pra ek; no relationship development between him and Laweng. As Vimalee said, feel bad for the cast; but couldn't fully support this changes. Wish them luck

cecilia

Staff member
I say i would give up but I keep coming back .. couldn't give up for Fair. I love him in today episode .. he could careless of what's going on and rush to hug Laweng.  And that drunk scene .. So HOT! I definitely rooting him to play Nopparoot in Fai Luang if ch3 ever decide to remake it. He's just ... hm, hm, hm, hm. Ah, glad he told the sister and the ex off. He finally stepping up his plate to pursue Laweng --- seems like he's interest in here, not sure about love, but he did reminiscence the time he has with her as Laweng so we'll see. I really don't want to see him without the woman he loves .. just not fair if the script is changed to have Wee as p'ek :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
kay_ess said:
Truth is out. Tables are turned. Yotha is actually pursuing Lawaeng now. I'll continue to tune in and see the end.... #TeamYotha

I haven't seen the original so I'm not sure if this is how it's been.
omg omg!! imma check in here every so often...not watching it until i know my fair is the main laweng squeeze!! lol

crannberry

sarNie Egg
I've invested to much time into this now that I just can't give up on it. I will watch it and let y'all girls know what the outcome is. Hoping that the ending goes well. hehehehe

Moothy

sarNie Egg
The lakorn got a bit boring when Rawaeng moved out from Yo's. I feel no chemistry when Donut acts with both Wee and Yo. Idk...feel like something is missing. And finding out that Wee's dad is the bad guy, I expected some really intense action to stir things up more, but the dad died just like that. Honestly, the lakorn isn't really good nor is it bad, so I'll continue to watch it. Just for Yo haha. >///<

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The dad died??? Oh no, in the spoiler he got arrested so I guess they are still going through with an alternative ending unless he faked his own death. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think it is a matter of pride now. If the producer stick with the original ending then it is saying she's wrong and should also come out to apologized for what she did and said. If she change it to the alternative ending which she seems to be then it is saying she doesn't believe she is wrong.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
goodness, outside the lakorn is more suspenseful than inside the lakorn!!!! im dying here!! itz so hard staying away from my fair! get to the end already, lakorn!!!!!

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
I originally wanted Tono to be the p'ek but after watching it, I feel that it's only right if Fair is the p'ek. I didn't watch the original version but I hope that Fair ends up being p'ek, but with how things are going that might not be the case.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Donut had a part in the p'ek changing. She chose Wee to be p'ek  because she thought it was more fitting and ethically correct. She suggested this concept to Da and the director. I'm sorry Donut. If it wasn't based on a novel, change it however way you guys want to but did anyone even consider the author's feelings?!? I don't even like the way Donut plays Laweng. She makes her come off as rude and selfish. It's her own portrayal. The director didn't tell her to play it that way. She had a lot of input on how things were filmed and written. She just gained dislike points from me. No wonder she had trouble with the filming crew for her first lakorn at Ch.3. She's overly analytical and feels strongly about her views. Those are good traits to have but use them during the right time. Laweng didn't choose Yotha because he's rich and has his own plane. She chose him because he introduced her to true love while her ex cheated on her or plotted with his dad to kill her...Did they miss that part from the author's book? She obviously wrote Wee to be unlikable for a reason. 

@12:00 - Starts talking about this lakorn
@16:20- Talks about choosing Wee
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gm6JNfABUS4

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yep. Agree with you, Mahalo. After I watched her interview I understand the situation better. They misunderstand the true meaning of the story; even the title says it all.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Like, I get it. IF both guys were written as good characters by the author, it'd make sense for Laweng's heart to remain with Wee. But they totally disregarded the author's message. 

cecilia

Staff member
Agree .. Don't like the change. I understand how the characters should stand but ... it's not fair for FAIR. 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
If they were going to change it, discuss it with the author. She's just as pissed as we are. Lol. I'm anti-ing everyone except Fair and Tono. Thank goodness Fair didn't continue his contract. Ch.7 should pick him up! He'll fit in better at Ch.3 but it's crowded there.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww that's sad. I think I'll order the novel to see how I analyze it. Some authors do miss some key developments in certain characters and ect but some do it really well that you can't analyze it any other way. Glad I stopped after epi 1 or 2. I just wasn't feeling the whole story or cast. Fair is good but I don't feel like he can carry on the lakorn to be a pra'ek, Tono and Donut overacts, and finally Donut and Koy does not sync like how Koy syncs with Matt.