[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Producer said to watch til the end to find out who Donut will choose. WTH. Is it Fair or Tono? Who's telling the truth? The author was upset so it must be Tono. Maybe she'll change it back to the original ending.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
My heart for Yo :( ... why watch this to see him end up being dumped in the end? Someone said to me, "Maybe they make her pic Wee cause he has loved her from the beginning since before she died and its supposed to be eternal love, but Yo didn't love her til she went into Wasee's body."

I'm like it isn't the same! Wee knew Laweng first, and Yo had never met her before so it is basically like he finally falls in love and differentiates between true love and pity love. That is the entire point grrrr! IF Wee had eternal love for Laweng he wouldn't be going around saying he has forgotten her wtf 

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
This lakorn is airing at the same time with Mario's and Mint's lakorn so many people have stopped watching this and go watch CH3 on Wed and Thur.

Some even suggested to have Donut's character dies at the end so she doesn't have to choose anybody.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
GOOD. Lol. The producer doesn't deserve people's interest. She ruined a potential good casting and plot.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Vimalee said:
This lakorn is airing at the same time with Mario's and Mint's lakorn so many people have stopped watching this and go watch CH3 on Wed and Thur.

Some even suggested to have Donut's character dies at the end so she doesn't have to choose anybody.
Good! If she dies, it'll solve this problem. However, I'll wait for the end result on here. PROMOTING: GO WATCH MARIO && MINTS drama instead.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
like i said, im waiting till the whole thing finishes (and to hear from y'all) til i decide if i will go back and watch it or not. so far ive made it to episode 8. thatz when i started seeing everyone post stuff about the changes...then i stopped watching. it totally looks like they are trying to go towards tono...but when u watch the lakorn, the praek vibe comes from fair. so strange. hope everyone knows what im talking about...like, when u watch a lakorn, u just kind of know and feel who the praek and nangek is. in this one, it feels like fair is the praek but the praek is not getting the nangek? um ok...itz freaking eps 8 already, and she has yet to even somewhat sway to his charms. so it kind of seems stupid if she were to suddenly choose him later. i dunno how many episodes there are going to be but the average amount of episodes a lakorn has tells me therez gonna be some messed up shiznit with the ending bc nangek doesnt have time to suddenly fall for praek and ultimately choose him!! HOWEVER, i will still be very forgiving if they dont give her time to "fall in love" but somehow magically end up with fair. lol. plzzzzz be fair!!!

cecilia

Staff member
The comments in here are funny but I agree. Actually, still contemplating on this whole p'ek issue .. should i continue with the new update? hmm ....

Anyway, come to think of the characters, it's not really fair on Yo's part too .. he loves Oumavassy as much as Laveng loves Wee so for her to take Oumavassy's body to be with Wee ... it's just don't seem right. But it's also not fair for her to be with Yo and do that to Wee too :( *sigh* I'll be bias and pick Yo lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
But Wee's father was behind her murder. How can she still love someone whose father was the cause of why she's where she is at in the first place??? God gave her a second chance to live. So she should take this second chance to love and choose Fair, who loves her despite her not being Amawasee. Wee said he forgot Laweng already. Isn't that a red flag? Father's a corrupt businessman/murderer and the son already forgot you girl. MOVE ON TO YO. YO! Not TONO! 

cecilia

Staff member
That's a good point but we saw that he clearly did not forget her .. he's just 'trying' to move on and just because his dad bad doesn't mean he's bad too .. hahaha, i'm defending Wee but I'm still all for Yo :)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have pictures to prove he's bad! Lol. The producer is covering his criminal behind by creating an alternative ending. We all know the truth. The author even knows the truth. Lol. This is injustice! We need justice for Fair. His name says it all. Lol. 

cecilia

Staff member
He's bad? He didn't seem like one in these 9 episodes ... maybe they change up his character a bit (didn't see the old version with patson/ning). I think despite how bad or good Wee is .. my heart still says to go with Yo so she should stick with Yo lol

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Do you guys still mind spoilers? Is it even worth it for me to keep this under wraps anymore at the rate this is going? Lol.

cecilia said:
He's bad? He didn't seem like one in these 9 episodes ... maybe they change up his character a bit (didn't see the old version with patson/ning). I think despite how bad or good Wee is .. my heart still says to go with Yo so she should stick with Yo lol
Check spoilers if you don't believe me. Lol. Idk if they'll keep this ending or not, but apparently she changed it if Tono is p'ek.

cecilia

Staff member
I like that spoiler .. let's hope it stays this way ... a woman should only be with the man who loves and will protect her for life. Like that one quote .. find a man who protects you like his daughter, love you like a wife and respect you like his mother. I want this kind of man and feel Yo is that man lol

Thanks for the spoiler .. I'm too lazy to read anything from Manager these days so any spoiler is fine with me as long as Yo is the man :p

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg omg!!! plz let it be that wee betrays her by protecting the dad and she falls for yo!!!!!!! plz plz plz!!!!

mahalo, i love u! gimme all the goods!!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg omg should i continue watching?? maybe the producer and the author is just toying with us to build suspense????

sorry, didnt mean to make a double post!! ah!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really don't know. But I'm waiting til it ends to find out. Fans are saying that she changed p'ek half way. I'm anti-ing her so I'm not tuning in until she redeems herself by doing the right thing of making Fair p'ek. Lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I think the writer is upset not because they changed the praek to Tono, I still believe Fair is the praek according to Mahalo's spoiler but I think she is upset that they changed changed Tono's character to bad.