[OneHD] Hua Jai Mee Ngao (Exact)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ah, so according to Mahalo, my predictions are right. I really can't wait to find out the truth at the ending. :)

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Mahalo said:

BUT!!!!  

I found these photos earlier. I accidentally spoiled it for myself. I didn't quite pieced it together yet until Lenlin posted up the other spoiler so I decided to investigate further.  I was going to keep this to myself and wait for the finale to confirm but I think Fair is still p'ek. Yay!!! I found this to be an epic twist.

So that's what they were referring to. Some people were mentioning about some photos they saw but I didn't know what they were talking about.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

I'm going to trust you on this and continue on yay! If the ending is different totally blaming you.. lol just kidding! I probably would have watched anyway to see Fair :( Have to support my handsome.
lenlin said:
So that's what they were referring to. Some people were mentioning about some photos they saw but I didn't know what they were talking about.
I screen captured them. It's from a video posted earlier. Seems professionally made. The whole crew took part in it, even the producer so there's a 95% accuracy unless they changed the ending last minute. The video was posted since 2014. What do you guys think?!?  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
I screen captured them. It's from a video posted earlier. Seems professionally made. The whole crew took part in it, even the producer so there's a 95% accuracy unless they changed the ending last minute. The video was posted since 2014. What do you guys think?!?  
I know this sounds stupid but I always go by the order of the person in the credits lol, but this one is sorta tricky 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
I know this sounds stupid but I always go by the order of the person in the credits lol, but this one is sorta tricky 
I do too that's why I questioned the p'ek in the first place. Even Manager listed his character description first.

Maybe they did it intentionally to throw people off??? The pictures seem legit. They won't cut out a big scene like that with a major twist just to have a happy ending between Donut and Tono. In Soo San Khon Bpen, the p'ek was evil too and they listed him first. Meh. Lol. Sticking to this for Fair. There's still hope!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
I do too that's why I questioned the p'ek in the first place. Even Manager listed his character description first.

Maybe they did it intentionally to throw people off??? The pictures seem legit. They won't cut out a big scene like that with a major twist just to have a happy ending between Donut and Tono. In Soo San Khon Bpen, the p'ek was evil too and they listed him first. Meh. Lol. Sticking to this for Fair. There's still hope!
Maybe they listed Tono first because of fame and seniority. I noticed that Exact/oneHD does that alot. Sometimes I notice they list the person who is more popular or famous even if they aren't the one that gets with the nang'ek/pra'ek in the end.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
Maybe they listed Tono first because of fame and seniority. I noticed that Exact/oneHD does that alot. Sometimes I notice they list the person who is more popular or famous even if they aren't the one that gets with the nang'ek/pra'ek in the end.
That's what Meow speculated too.

I hope so because I am still rooting for FAIR!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Mahalo said:
That's what Meow speculated too.

I hope so because I am still rooting for FAIR!

Another thing could be maybe Tono does have a bigger role than Fair, cause sometimes the Pra'rai does have a bigger role than the pra'ek. Me too! I want Fair to be happy!  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:

Another thing could be maybe Tono does have a bigger role than Fair, cause sometimes the Pra'rai does have a bigger role than the pra'ek. Me too! I want Fair to be happy!  
So we just solved the mystery. Fair is p'ek but Tono is the cause of all this in the first place so they place him first. Yes! High five girl!  :highfive: Lol.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So they changed the ending from the original cus wasn't Wee a nice guy?
I don't remember him in the old version. I mean I remember him, but I don't really remember him being featured a lot, so for that matter, I don't remember him being a bad guy.

I haven't read the novel. (I was planning to buy it but haven't yet.) But according to someone who read it, they said Kawee was a bad guy, so...I don't know.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
So they changed the ending from the original cus wasn't Wee a nice guy?

lenlin said:
I don't remember him in the old version. I mean I remember him, but I don't really remember him being featured a lot, so for that matter, I don't remember him being a bad guy.

I haven't read the novel. (I was planning to buy it but haven't yet.) But according to someone who read it, they said Kawee was a bad guy, so...I don't know.
In the end Wee ends up with Krongthong

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
KhoOnxNouxWanxJai said:
In the end Wee ends up with Krongthong
But was he bad? Maybe they made him bad in here to get Tono ready for his next big role. I'm waiting to see him in there, he's bad but he's a pra'ek.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I wouldn't say that he was bad, but he fought to get Laweng back and he did try to have sex with her after she stabbed Yota and left. She told him she wasn't ready and he somewhat got forceful and then she slapped him and said a person like her if she isn't willing then no one can do anything to her, but I think she said it out of anger to get Wee to stop just by the way she said it. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
But was he bad? Maybe they made him bad in here to get Tono ready for his next big role. I'm waiting to see him in there, he's bad but he's a pra'ek.
I really don't want Tono to play rai characters because I want him to still be pra ek because everyone who goes down the rai role, either never get to play pra nang ever again or have very few chances to be pranang.  I love Tono as pra ek so I don't want him to play rai. But I'll still support him no matter what.

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Well his next role is Tee Yai, and I haven't seen anyone hurt by playing it even though Tee Yai is a wanted criminal, he was the main focus/p'ek. Num Sornram played him years ago, and I think before him was Nok Chatchai.

And didn't Tono play rai in Peek Marn?