[OneHD] Game Maya (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Push Puttichai / Jui Warattaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Out of all the teasers one31 has released, this is the one I'm looking forward to the most. I hope someone will sub this lakorn! :D

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Me too. After watch the teasers from One31, I found Push and Jui lakorn caught my attention more than the others.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Yup, this one definitely looks most interesting. Though I hope there's a decent time gap between p'ek's girlfriend passing away and him falling in love with n'ek. Just feels wrong for him to move on too quickly. Push and Jui look so good together!

Kayla

sarNie Adult
I love real kisses! Will definitely tune in on this.

Destinys

sarNie Juvenile
To be honest, I didn't have high expectations for this one. I was already going to tune in for the PushJui reunion, but now that the teaser looks promising, I can't wait!
Is this Push's first role with an action theme?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Off-topic (but related to Push),

he'll be the main lead actor in an upcoming Chinese drama titled Stairway to Stardom, where he'll play opposite Song Yi (from the hit drama The Disguiser). You guys can check out the subbed trailer here:

Looks like a few stars like Wang Zi Wen and Darren Wang are making cameo appearances too since the drama is about showbusiness.

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Can't wait for this. Does anyone know who's going to sub this lakorn? Hopefully someone does pick it up.

sarNie Adult
Is there a Push drama that's actually not subbed? Dude is so popular.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
This is finally airing! I really wanted to see Push and Jui together after Fun Fueng. I was obsessed with him then it died down mid way through his drama with Gypso.

sarNie Adult
Episode 1 is out. So excited. :aaaaa: I really hope this is good, and they're just not using cast popularity to push a mediocre storyline. The BL/Yaoi group said they would sub this drama, and they usually do a pretty good job.

So sad that Beam is playing a bad guy here though. :(

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Yeah this one will probably getting subbed. They may not even be a member of here so people will have to try to search for it.
If someone find it please share in here. Will keep checking this thread every day for pics and info.