[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
LOL @ the fanservice both on-screen (by KangPush) & off-screen (by PushJui)  :bhehe:  I'm glad that FF's also well received in other countries, way to go FF team  :rockon:

BTW, is there any way to buy this cute T-shirt from overseas?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is in China right now with her two managers (Pear & Ploy), Bella Ranee (Ch. 3 actress) and Bua Wansiri (actress from Sao Bai Mai Tao). ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@janajelly They also own a clothing store together on IG called "PBM". "PBM" stands for their initials. Personally, Preem and Bella seem closer...which is understandable because they both work under Ch. 3. However, Bella was also in the movie "Friends Never Die" with Mo back in 2011. And yes, they all share the same managers too so that's part of the reason why they've been great friends. :)

Other stars under the management of Pear and Ploy are Mark, Mint N., Bua and another actress whose name starts with the letter "P". Preem, Bella and Mo aren't as close to Bua, Mint and "P" though. Preem and Bella are known for being celebrity best friends, whereas Mo has a circle of friends outside of the industry whom she is a lot closer to.

@Hanajungupup From what I know, Mo is also acquainted to Porshe. They don't interact as much anymore, but I remember reading one of Mo or Porshe's interviews saying that they knew each other before they entered the industry. I was surprised. :eek: There's a few pictures of them from then too...when they were young and not as fashionable. Lol.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Hanajungupup said:
Hahhaa I can totally image Jui as Bing Bing..She is totally a beauty 
Mo would be awesome as Zhang Jun Ning's character, sweet girl as first but then become so rai fighting for the man she loves
I don't watch The Empress of China but still it's interesting to see
I love love Janine that's why I know the empress of china. But not a fan of Bing Bing. All in all, I don't watch it but keeping tabs about it.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mo is pretty friendly, she is so loveable...Surprisingly Porshe and Mo are close too...Wow

tgamber said:
I love love Janine that's why I know the empress of china. But not a fan of Bing Bing. All in all, I don't watch it but keeping tabs about it.

You a fan of Janine..OMG meee too dear, I like her since I watched Best Time last year..
Yeah I'm not fond of Bingbing as well

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But I'm fine with her growing to be a villain. I loved her since black and white. One of the actresses among my of handful favorite Chinese actress.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
:spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

push + jooy's role in this last episode was soooo well played. gawwwwwsshh. perfect cast. so much emotions. 
excited but sad that it's ending tomorrow!!!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I always impressed by Jui's crying scene, her emotion was expressed so well through her eyes
I could feel the intense through the pictures but still can't catch up cuz I can't access viki as all :(((

Today is the last ep already?! *cries*

mayag

sarNie Adult
WAAAAHH I don't want it to end either!  :teary:
Haven't seen the last episode yet but it looks super cute from all the instagram clips! Sigghhh....can't believe it's the end. Time to say goodbye to this wonderful cast  :tearybye:  :weep:  :cry:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Gonna misss them so bad :(((( Anyway, ONE uploaded PJ on JeabAom show already, how fresh seeing them like that..
I love how FF's cast is so close..They even meet today for FF's last ep..how precious ...And PJ, always seeing them together make my heart go weak like really *cries*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DNu7ihJLMHs

cre: warattaya + one hd

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwwwww, too bad Mo's in China. She's always missing when the whole cast is together. :cry:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, I didn't enjoy this lakorn as much as I thought I would. I disliked how Mo and Kangsom's love story played out. It was just too melodramatic and not romantic enough for me. Of course, there were some good moments. Overall...I'm sad, yet glad that this is ending. Sad that we won't be seeing the cast anymore, but glad that we'll be seeing more of their individual work. Push and Jui seem to have gotten pretty popular in Thailand. Maybe they'll have another lakorn together since Exact is starting to promote koo jins now (i.e. Biena, Sean/Esther, etc.). Unless Push ends up getting promoted with Lily instead since RLSR (2000) was a hit, and they'll definitely be getting popular for starring in the remake.

As for Kangsom, he has his music career...so the only person left is Mo. I'm hoping the absolute best for her. The other three are pretty well off, but Mo is the most underrated of the four. Now that Fun Fueng has finished airing, hopefully producers and directors have seen her potential and will cast her in their upcoming projects as nang'ek. It's about time she lands her own lakorn. She has the whole package: from looks, to youth, to acting skills. I want her in a good lakorn with a good co-star so that she can continue to flourish as an actress. She's gained a lot of fans already just from being supporting/second lead in this lakorn. With the right promotion and an upgrade to full time nang'ek, Mo will definitely be able to gain and sustain a high level of recognition. :yes: :thumbup:

I have faith in her in becoming one of Exact's A-list actresses. I can't stress enough how much her acting reminds me of Aom's. She also has the versatility to act rai/raeng characters as well...which is so rare. And she plays them so convincingly to the point where you hate her character's guts. In my opinion, Mo is Exact's best young actress. Noona is also quite good, and Lily has potential. Esther isn't originally an Exact actress, but if she stays with them, Mo, her, Noona and Lily can become Exact's top actresses in the future. They all have the most potential amongst Exact's current batch of young actresses.

P.S. How well did Fun Fueng do in terms of ratings? Was it top rated for an Exact lakorn?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:

P.S. How well did Fun Fueng do in terms of ratings? Was it top rated (for an Exact lakorn)?

Fun Fueng is actually separated from other lakorns of other broadcast channels in terms of ratings since it's airing on digital channels (ex: CH3 HD, CH7 HD, Workpoint, One HD, CH8) and those channels still can't reach most of the houses in Thailand like how CH3, 7, and 5 do. But in terms of ratings, it's the best among the lakorns that air on digital channels (excluding CH3 and 7's lakorns that air on their HD channels.) So FF is actually doing great. :)

So sad that it ended. :( I'll miss the cast so badly.  :cry:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Ah, okay. I didn't really get that minus the last part. xD Glad that Fun Fueng is doing great. :thumbsup:

Sob I'm really sorry ;; I know I'm not good at explaining anyway. XD I don't know how to put it better than that. I just hope you eventually get it. ;u;
But you do know of the existence of digital channels, right?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I don't know the difference between digital channels and channels like 3, 5 and 7. Is it that the quality is better? And like you said, digital channels don't reach most houses?