[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hanajungupup said:
I think they don't have so much time together either, If the broke up a year now, then it would be around when SMT aired?! But it when she introduced him in interview though
I remember they make merit together on her birthday...
She says they still talk to each other and are able to go out for dinner and do things they normally do. Their status is just no longer bf/gf. You see, to me, a break is that you're still together but you just need some space away from another to figure out what you want. That's what Jui said. They're taking a break from one another to explore life and do their own thing. Whether they will get back together, she does not know, but for now, their relationship is still good. They're just siblings. On the other hand, some think that a break means break up. Lol. It's complicated. For this situation, they've definitely broken up because the way she speaks about him sounds like she's talking about a good friend or big brother. No love there at all.

awe then her lifestyles is the same like push because one of push clip he said that they're have similar
lifestyles something like this if i don't get wrong
anyway thank you so much for your translate najaaa

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
^He has a girlfriend.

Girl, just noticed your siggie! AND I LOVE IT! <333 Ahhh, you always have legit siggies.
Toomtam & Mo are looking good as always~ And I'm adoring the comparison between Tik and Aom w/ Toomtam & Mo there :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Girl, just noticed your siggie! AND I LOVE IT! <333 Ahhh, you always have legit siggies.
Toomtam & Mo are looking good as always~ And I'm adoring the comparison between Tik and Aom w/ Toomtam & Mo there :)
LOL. Thanks! I just changed it yesterday. Or...two days ago.  :coverlaf:

Awww, thank you. I think they resemble Tik and Aom. Especially Mo and Aom. It's a bummer they weren't casted in the remake of Roy Leh Sanae Rai. All I can do now is dream. :ghehe:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^I hope so. But waiting for a reunion of TooMo AND for it to be in a good lakorn...feels like waiting for it to snow in California. LOL. Low to zero percent possibility. :weep:

I like Push and Lily individually, particularly Push. :yes: I just would've preferred them to be in a different lakorn...that's all. But we'll see how they do in RLSR. Even though I'll always wish it could've been TooMo, I'm still being open minded to Puly. :p :thumbup:

My choices for the remake would've been:

1) Toomtam & Mo
2) Push & Lily or Nike & Noona

A user by the name of cecelia had commented on someone's status here a while back about Noona being Namneung. I'd disagreed with her at the time. But having put more thought into it recently, I can see Noona as being one of the three Exact actresses who are most fitting for this role. I think Mo beats Lily and Noona both by far though in terms of suitability and acting ability to bring the character to life.

As for Nike, I can see him being a decent Kongpope too because he gives me that player vibe. But, my ideal actors would've been Toomtam and Mo, then Push and Lily...or Nike and Noona. These are the only actors who I think would've been a good cast for the remake of RLSR.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I would have loved to see Toomtam and Mo in the RLSR remake but Push and Lily are also awesome.
And yesss, don't give up hopes for Toomtam and Mo to be in an awesome lakorn! I'm still crossing my fingers and hoping for that day to come :) KNK was not good enough for them, hehe.

And I haven't seen Noona act so I can't judge her but I could also see Nike in a player-type of role. I'm just not sure if I would be able to see him in that particular role though. My top choices for RLSR remake were Toomtam or Puth ... I really can't think of any other guys who would be fitting for the role and as for girls, I'm still questioning, hehe. But Push and Lily are gonna be great :) So I should stop questioning, haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Just watched Episode 12 :D And ahhh, this lakorn is always too cute for me to handle.
Kangsom and Mo are so freakin sweet, loved their little dinner. Aerin's gonna ruin their happiness soon, I just know it :/
But I really do adore their love for each other -- they're always wanting the best for each other.

And Push and Jui, gosh. That kiss scene made my heart melt. When he tried to kiss her first and she backed away and then he pulled her into another kiss, I squealed! I was like that's how you do it, boy!!! Push is such a sweetheart <3

Also, glad to see Push and Kangsom meet again. I was missing their bromance :')
Can't wait for the this weeks' episodes (tomorrow, wohoo!) and more cuteness~

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hi! I just came back from Fun Fueng Meet & Greet where Push, Jui, Kangsom, Mo, Louis, and Arm attended! :D
It was a really delightful event so I would like to share some fan accounts and some pics. I hope you enjoy!

This was my first seeing the cast (except Push) for the first time, so I want to describe how they appear to me at the event for those who haven't seen them. :)

• Louis: You know what, he's just like how he is in the lakorn in terms of how funny he is, but not annoying, of course. XD I loved him. Lol
  • Arm: He's charming and is kind of similar to his character in the lakorn. I just knew that he could sing really well. Khun Jieb said that he was one of the top 5 singers in Thailand.
  • Kangsom: He's really funny; he played jokes with the MC ("Lookmai" in the lakorn) a lot. XD But at the same time, he was kind of quiet. Also, he was really charming. Like really really charming lol. His fan-services are really good too. No wonder why he's got so many fans. haha
  • Mo: Mo is a super duper cute bubbly person, I swear. She's breathtakingly cute and beautiful. ;A; Also, she was very quiet and spoke only a little. Jui even jokingly said that Mo was ready to drop a bomb at any time LMAO, and the MC said that just by looking into Mo's eyes, she gets scared. XD
  • Jui: This charming woman, seriously. I got to take a selfie with her and she was super adorable; she's friendly and she takes really good care of her fans. ;~; I love her.
  • Push: I fall for this guy again and again, seriously. He and Jui are just like each other in terms of their kindness to the fans. And look at how adorable they are ;A; (Sorry for the low quality; I took the pictures from my phone.)

Now, click the spoiler for fan accounts and more pics. :D

I will list what I remember from the event, so it's not really going to be organized. Sorry! ;A;

• There was a fan who asked Push when his good news is happening (she actually meant his wedding but she also mentioned him getting ordained as a Buddhist monk.) and other cast, including the MC, were all teasing him and pointing the mic to him like there are reporters LMAO he really was surprised by the question, speechless, and was laughing the embarrassment away. XD At the end, he said "As for now, I'll get married to my work. As for getting ordained, I planned that from last year, but I was really busy with work, so I thought I would wait for when I'm available to do it.)
Here's a picture from pushdinggallery @ IG.

• The cast described Jui as that she was really manly in real life. The way she sits and the way she walks. Jieb told Push to imitate the way Jui eats Som-Tam and when he was going to do it, Jui jokingly hit his butt and said "Don't even do that!", but he did it anyway LOL. Kangsom also said that the director would often yell at her to walk like a woman. Haha
  • Push said his ideal type is a woman who's natural and her lifestyle suits his. (I'm sorry but this kinda resembles Jui LOL)
  • They danced to ABC (I Fine, Thank You, Love You's OST) and Push and Louis were giving it their all. XD

• The MC asked KS and Mo to stick their noses together to service the fans since they haven't had a kiss scene yet.

• Jui said that there will be a scene coming up where she'll be really annoyed by Louis, and that she was really feeling it so she yelled at him from the bottom of her heart. XD Arm said everyone got mesmerized because she was so good, Louis too.
Edited:
  • Jui said Jieb was very amused when she started giving Push the "Giraffe" nickname. She clapped and went all "OMG I like it, I like it! Give everyone a nickname!" XD
I'm sure there's more but I can't remember. I'll be sure to edit this post once I remember anything. :)
Here are some more pics I took that aren't related to the fan account. :D

I recommend you guys to check push_lover's account on IG bc they have awesome clips from the event. XD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I don't know about Push, Meeting Jui is one of my dreams. I'd like to travel with her. Have a play date with Ken and his boys, an interview with Tik, a karaoke date with Now (because we both are terrible singers), a lunch date with Rita and Mew.N, a visit to behind the scenes of Phet and Namtarn and last but not least a dinner with Yadech.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH MY GWASSHHHHHH. I am so beyond freakin jealous of you for meeting the cast, ahhhhh!
That is so freakin awesomeeeee :D Thank you so much for telling us about your time & thanks for sharing the photos!  :)
They sound like such friendly and awesome people <333

mayag

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
I don't know about Push, Meeting Jui is one of my dreams. I'd like to travel with her. Have a play date with Ken and his boys, an interview with Tik, a karaoke date with Now (because we both are terrible singers), a lunch date with Rita and Mew.N, a visit to behind the scenes of Phet and Namtarn and last but not least a dinner with Yadech.

"because we are both terrible singers" HAHAHA!!

I like how you've got the whole thing planned out. lol

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
tgamber said:

LOLOL you crack me up

ohh my god your so lucky to see all the casts i love all the picture of them  thank you for your picture
and love when you said how jui/push they're so friendly/kidness to the fan. love push/jui so much

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
So freaking jealous right now....You what? Met the cast of the lakorn I'm hooked on!!! There are no words! Jui has been one of my top Thai actresses for years I would love to meet her! & Push let's not even get started I've been dreaming about this guy since leh nangfa! I need to move to Thailand

On another note...can't wait for tomorrow's episode! He better find out this week poor wee.

*Jui is single cool....if only they would date sigh. I mean I want the guy for myself but since that's impossible I'm willing/rooting for Jui.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
So freaking jealous right now....You what? Met the cast of the lakorn I'm hooked on!!! There are no words! Jui has been one of my top Thai actresses for years I would love to meet her! & Push let's not even get started I've been dreaming about this guy since leh nangfa! I need to move to Thailand

On another note...can't wait for tomorrow's episode! He better find out this week poor wee.

*Jui is single cool....if only they would date sigh. I mean I want the guy for myself but since that's impossible I'm willing/rooting for Jui.

Totally agree...Jui is so cool, like she doesn't care about how to make her an ideal girl that ever girl dream to be..but she is more care-free and independent 
but still she is my ideal type of girl even I'm a girl myself LOL 

And if the truth not out this week, I will be so mad...Like really, I never watched any lakorn where the p'ek suffering so much like that :))))