[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
love jui and push said:
oh my god i'm so happy today see wee shopping for mon sooooooooooosweet love wee/mon so much can't wait until tomorrow

I loved the moment too! It's actually my favorite one of the whole episode. hehe

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i strongle agree that jui has one of the best face shapes among the thai celebs... she is very very pretty :highfive:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
My connection is so slow these days so I can't catch up the new ep
I thought the truth would come out this week but it's not
gosh, why can't Mon tell the truth already?! They really make the n'ek really cruel in here @@

Pooh4ever

sarNie Adult
Is this lakorn any good??? I really want to watch it but the storyline is a little chessy and childish but I'm currently watching Leh Nang Fah and I'm literately in love with Push. I was only watching LNF for Vill but I'm ending up loving Push more :lol:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pooh4ever said:
Is this lakorn any good??? I really want to watch it but the storyline is a little chessy and childish but I'm currently watching Leh Nang Fah and I'm literately in love with Push. I was only watching LNF for Vill but I'm ending up loving Push more :lol:

It's good if you want to watch a fresh, funny lakorn..Yeah the story line is a bit childlish but still worth watching for me cuz the cast is so adorable not to watch
hehe everyone loves Push...

And here our koojin gonna be on jeab and Aom's food show?! Can't wait..More Push Jooy ♥

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2T-XrX87lA

cre: One HD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Pooh4ever said:

It's good if you like RomCom and those which don't stress you out when watching. Even though it's getting a little dramatic near the end, it's a good touch to the lakorn. ^^
Although how it's true that the storyline is a little cheesy, I don't find it lame once I started watching. I think you'll know whether or not you'll like it from the first two episodes. :)
Plus, Push is super handsome here >< (maybe even more handsome than in Leh Nang Fah LMAO). I watched LNF for Vill too, but I just unknowingly fell for Push while watching. XD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Pooh4ever said:

Yes, definitely give this lakorn a shot because it will turn your days into sunshine, hehe :D I already consider Leh Nangfah a pretty cheesy lakorn, haha but FF is definitely a great lakorn if you're looking for a light-hearted romcom and a good looking cast :)

Just saw Episode 11 earlier today. And as much as I loved Wee going shopping for Mon, I also adored the scenes where Athit thought of his mother. That one scene where he helped that one lady pick up fruits and then thought of his mother buying him food at the market made me feel so warm-hearted. And also when his mom gave him money and his teary-eyed expression afterwards. 
Also, I adored the scenes of Wilai thinking about her family. Mo's expressions were amazing especially during the scene where she called home but didn't say a word then the last scene when she went back home and was pained knowing her mom had been crying because of her.

Ahhh~ Really makes me admire all the mothers in the world. A mom's love for her child is really like no other <3

awh i want to see the show of push/jui in oam/jead food show does everybody know how can i watch this show please
actually i don't understand thai but i like see push/jui even i dont know what they're saying
like today i did watch the clip of jui talk about her boyfriends something like they're already break up but can't understand ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhpoor me like thai so much but can't speak

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Any PuMo shippers? Someone created a video of them and uploaded it to YouTube.  :coverlaf: They must've seen my posts here about them. :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8ePweDWft0
cr: Vandhana Rj

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
Jui broke up with her boyfriend. She says that Push isn't a third hand.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=STe-e9fPX_w

CR: Rakdara

I know It would happen soon or sooner
Goshhh...If the reason is Push, I'm not so surprised..
But always wish her the best

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Hanajungupup said:

I know It would happen soon or sooner
Goshhh...If the reason is Push, I'm not so surprised..
But always wish her the best
Technically, they're on a break. But from the way Jui was describing it, they broke up and she initiated it. They both lost feelings between all the work and different lifestyles. She said the future is unclear, but for now, they are at pee nong status. They been on a break for about a year already. They still have good feelings towards one another though.   

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
janajelly1 said:
Aww that's too bad, but whatever makes Jui happy...

I always want her to be happy..She seems she enjoyed her life too

Mahalo said:
Technically, they're on a break. But from the way Jui was describing it, they broke up and she initiated it. They both lost feelings between all the work and different lifestyles. She said the future is unclear, but for now, they are at pee nong status. They been on a break for about a year already. They still have good feelings towards one another though.   

I think they don't have so much time together either, If the broke up a year now, then it would be around when SMT aired?! But it when she introduced him in interview though
I remember they make merit together on her birthday...