[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Oh, so I guess they both came to the conclusion of running away then. I'm kind of disappointed in the course their relationship is taking. It's pretty immature that they would run away together considering they don't even know each other that well. I mean, they both have loved ones who care about them and love them so much, yet they choose a person they barely know over them. Of course, it's not the fault of neither Kangsom nor Mo. It's just the poor script writing that makes their characters appear so immature.

I completely agree! That really was immature lmao I was pretty bothered by the script.  :annoyed:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So I guess tgamber was referring to Athit and Wilai when he/she said "cute and immature couple". Lol. They are cute, but the script for them is pretty lame.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They make Thit look like a dumb like really @@@ Didn't he think about his mom once again...I love Thit/Wilai in ep 9&10 but I just don't like the script
And plus, Mon is basically wanting to see how Wee persuade his mom that he likes a servant...But I think it's a little bit too much though, but they make p'ek such a perfect man in this lakorn, how can you not love him like really?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
They make Thit look like a dumb like really @@@ Didn't he think about his mom once again...I love Thit/Wilai in ep 9&10 but I just don't like the script
Wilai has her brother, parents and Mon, while Thit has his mom and Wee. I think it's a bit selfish of the both of them. I really enjoyed their scenes together. But if there are any flaws in this lakorn, it would be Kangsom and Mo's characters.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I'm actually rewatching EP10 right now, and even though I admit that Athit was selfish by inviting her to run away with him, the scene where they're having lunch is just so cute. I mean, Athit looks like he really loves Wilai, and they both really love each other. ;A; I just suddenly got emotional because Athit was seriously so sweet. For example, when he says that he won't let Wilai undergo any trouble by working, and says he can take care of her (in terms of financial support) by working alone. ;A;

btw, EP10 is subbed. :)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
So I guess tgamber was referring to Athit and Wilai when he/she said "cute and immature couple". Lol. They are cute, but the script for them is pretty lame.
Exactly, they were immature. They left the mass to be cleaned up by Mon/Wee. They have to apologize to everyone.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
I'm actually rewatching EP10 right now, and even though I admit that Athit was selfish by inviting her to run away with him, the scene where they're having lunch is just so cute. I mean, Athit looks like he really loves Wilai, and they both really love each other. ;A; I just suddenly got emotional because Athit was seriously so sweet. For example, when he says that he won't let Wilai undergo any trouble by working, and says he can take care of her (in terms of financial support) by working alone. ;A;
Yeah. Don't get me wrong. I still absolutely adore their scenes together. :coverlaf: I just think it was inconsiderate of them to run away. I feel like they're making things more dramatic than they need to be. I agree with tgamber. They should apologize to everyone when they return.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Hehe Mo&Jui having X-mas's party yesterday while Push receive so much flower from his fan..I love Push in his red beanie so much 
His smile made my day xD

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
There will be special episodes of Fun Fueng in this week that will air at the same days and time as the regular episodes.
I didn't quite get what they actually are, but he said there will be sweet moments of the pairings and some flashbacks(?)
We'll find out tomorrow anyway :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvmKNa7HsYw[/media]
cr: gmmonetv

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
There will be special episodes of Fun Fueng in this week that will air at the same days and time as the regular episodes.
I didn't quite get what they actually are, but he said there will be sweet moments of the pairings and some flashbacks(?)
We'll find out tomorrow anyway :D

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvmKNa7HsYw[/media]
cr: gmmonetv

That mean FF won't air tmr rite?! Why a lot of things airing on One HD this week will have special BTS thoughhh

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
I don't think they're actual BTS. They still will be episodes but won't be called EP 11-12?
I think that's how they'll be by judging from the preview. :D

They said it's on the occasion of new year.

Edited: I just read on Pantip that they'll be BTS lmao
but from what Kangsom is saying in the video and the preview, it really doesn't sound like they'll be BTS ;~;

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Looking forward to this
If it's not BTS, then they will air some special scene thennn
Or it will be a parody they edited LOL

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Since the lakorn after FF is airing on Jan 26, I'm assuming FF has 16 episodes. :)
(excluding the two special episodes that are airing this Monday and Tuesday.)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:
Since the lakorn after FF is airing on Jan 26, I'm assuming FF has 16 episodes. :)
(excluding the two special episodes that are airing this Monday and Tuesday.)

Oops...It's shorter than I thought...
So I think the truth will come out sooner...

Gosh I wish I could get this beautiful pics with Push's sign tooo..His signature is so adorable

@pushputto_offcial

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Ugh they're airing a summary of the past ten eps lmao. So this is what they meant by 'flashback'..
I hope they'll air the BTS when it's nearly ending.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Gosh I just opened the live streaming and see KS thoughhh
Why flashback of the past 10 eps @@@@@
need to see sth new though, I'm better go to sleepppp...