[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Wee confessing his identity to P'Mon already but she still hiding from him and continue to play the game
Gosh, I think when he finds out he'll sure get mad at her @@

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
I agree!

Today's episode had so many things going on lol it was pretty chaotic.
And by seeing the preview of tomorrow's episode, it seems it will be even more chaotic! LMAO

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
awesomedua said:
Thanks for sharing pics. hehe, so excited! Here's a video I made on Thit and Wee ..it's not the best ..but enjoy :D I love these 2 and their bromance so I just had to make a video of them. 

http://youtu.be/vwckgLgt_tI
The video is super cute! You did a great job! Please make more video when you have time.

I think this is one of the best lakorn airing right now. I love Wee and Mon chemistry. :heart: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWW, I LOVE EPISODE 9!!!! I loved when Kangsom sang GRGR's OST to Mo. It was very romantic. And when Athit tried to drown himself and Wilai ran in to save him, that was so dramatic. I loved every single scene of KangMo together! Favorite episode so far!!!

Mae

sarNie Adult
Love Push and Jui as a couple in here. I think Jui is the most beautiful in here compared to all other lakorns I've seen her. Regarding Kangsom and Mo..I'm probably the minority but I'm not a fan of either...I find Kangsom's character annoying bc he tries too hard to be cute/funny. Same with Mo, not really a fan of her even though this is the third lakorn I've seen of her. She just looks so young and look more n'rai then n'ek.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
Love Push and Jui as a couple in here. I think Jui is the most beautiful in here compared to all other lakorns I've seen her. Regarding Kangsom and Mo..I'm probably the minority but I'm not a fan of either...I find Kangsom's character annoying bc he tries too hard to be cute/funny. Same with Mo, not really a fan of her even though this is the third lakorn I've seen of her. She just looks so young and look more n'rai then n'ek.

so true...it must be the lakorn that Jui looks the most gorgeous...
Speaking of KS, he did improve so much on his acting but still in some scene when he needs to be heart-breaking bcs of Wilai, he still can't act though 
And Mo, she is decent actress but yeah, the director told that he worried abt Mo acting in comedy lakorn so that why...But I still like her in both rai & n'ek..Just that I don't think their is any character that suits her the most yet

sweet couple of wee/mon can't wait untill  monday it take too long love push/jui verry much hope to see them in slap/kiss lakorn in the future

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just don't get why Thit asked Wilai to run away with him..She still has her family who always love and protect her..It's a bit forced for me though
I love it when Mon/Wee lock their eyes together, no words but still so beautiful, I really can feel the love through Wee's eyes
LOl at Thit sang all the sad song..Wee Wee is always there for Thit =))))

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^ Totally agree.  This role gives him great exposure because it's such a great character that he's playing.  He's handsome and so adorable. Wee/Mon interactions just makes me giggle like a kid because it's so cute. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
But Wee got a little too much make up. I think Mon is reasonable as she wants to see how far Wee will go to prove that he loves her. She's not asking him to jump into the sea like thit and he did try to get close to both of her ids first. I totally agree Athit is selfish enough to ask Wilai run away with him. It's like one watching one level headed mature couple and one cute immature couple.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is episode 10 not uploaded on YouTube yet? I couldn't find it. :/

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:

They usually upload it here (at around 1PM UTC) before they list it on youtube. :)

P.S EP9 is fully subbed. ;u;
Thank you so much for this link.  I was wondering how the episode 10 got to viki but still was not on youtube yet.  

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So, EP.10 mainly focused on KangMo...which is good because there hadn't been much progress on their relationship in the prior episodes. But, why exactly did Athit ask Wilai to run away with him? Was it because he wanted to escape from Ingorn?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
So, EP.10 mainly focused on KangMo...which is good because there hadn't been much progress on their relationship in the prior episodes. There were just a lot of misunderstandings between them. However, it's too bad because I didn't understand what was going on in yesterday's episode. I mean, why did Athit ask Wilai to run away with him? Is it because he wanted to escape from Ingorn?

Well, he only said he wanted to prove that he really loves Wilai, so he proposed to her. Regarding them running away, I think it's because Wilai said that her parents surely wouldn't allow her to get married now.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
Well, he only said he wanted to prove that he really loves Wilai, so he proposed to her. Regarding them running away, I think it's because Wilai said that her parents surely wouldn't allow her to get married now.
Oh, so I guess they both came to the conclusion of running away then. I'm kind of disappointed in the course their relationship is taking. It's pretty immature that they would run away together considering they don't even know each other that well yet. I mean, they both have loved ones who care about them and love them so much, yet they decide to choose a person they barely know over people they've lived with their entire life. Of course, it's not the fault of neither Kangsom nor Mo. It's just the poor script writing that makes their characters appear so immature.