[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
she also posted pics with the hair stylist..I think she like short hair, but don't mind, she looks good with short hair
And here we are, Kang Mo xD 

cre: Mo's IG

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo looks cute with short hair, I agree. But I really wish to see the girly and done up side to her. Even in Marn Kammathep she only wore extensions. Mo is a very pretty girl regardless, but long hair would definitely accentuate her beauty.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Mo looks cute with short hair, I agree. But I really wish to see the girly and done up side to her. Even in Marn Kammathep she only wore extensions. Mo is a very pretty girl regardless, but long hair would definitely accentuate her beauty.

Here you go! To temporarily relieve your pain...haha

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I find that Mo looks good with all kinds of hairstyles. She's one of those actresses that looks good with any kind of hairstyle in my opinion.
Although in my opinion, I like her with both long and short hair. The short hair gives her more of a playful look while the long hair gives her a more serious look.
Either way, she is a beauty :)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
Personally I prefer Mo with short hair, which sets her apart from other actresses & makes her look younger too ^^

BTW, I know that ONE HD's uploaded every episode on their channel, but is there any way to download the RAW version (with each episode as a whole release, not a compilation of 4 parts) of this lakorn? Thank you :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
wealthyriver said:
BTW, I know that ONE HD's uploaded every episode on their channel, but is there any way to download the RAW version (with each episode as a whole release, not a compilation of 4 parts) of this lakorn? Thank you :)

There are some sites, but their videos are not as HD as the official channel's. There's one site that uploads it on DailyMotion (720p). Here is the link!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Seriously the cast makes me feel so happy watching them every week
Just start on ep 7 but seriously, I love Mon-Wee's conversation very much, it's the way better than some serious or meaningless conversation, they make the fake driver-servant's relationship feel so real to me 
Why they are must be so adorableee..I can't evennnn..Jeab doing such a good job on character line, feat perfect with the lakorn

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
KS & Mo on One Bunterng. They're adorable! haha

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1ch2nfjVWw&feature=youtu.be[/media]

I'll translate the parts that are interesting and funny. :D

@4:45-5:17: KS was talking about the popularity of the OTP PushKang, and the scene where he had to act gay popped up.
He said "I must say I was very angry at the staff, because it was filmed at the department store, right? And there were 10+ restaurants at the place. We could film at a closed restaurant, but we didn't. We filmed at the open restaurant where everyone could see everything, and people around there could gather around watch the scene too. I had to act gay, and not just that, I had to kiss P'Push's cheek too. Normally, when people gather around, the staffs would tell them not to. But this time, they didn't say anything at all! They let people gather around. I mean, how great is that? (He's being sarcastic XD)

@7:02 The director praised Mo a lot. She said "I have been Mo's fan since the beginning. I like her acting skills a lot, and I really liked her in Peak Marn. It's like.. even though I hadn't met her before at the time, she still had the ability to stop me from doing everything and watch her. I was worried about whether or not she could play comedy, but it appeared she could! Everything was right. It's no doubt since she's skilled."

@8:50: Talking about the dance scene.
KS: Let me say this, our faces looked really happy and sweet. But when we were really filming, we were only saying "Right, left, stop, left." in our minds. We even messed up but only the upper part was focused on.
They said they practiced for hours at the place, but they only took 10 minutes in filming. Oui (Wee's father in the lakorn) was the one who taught them because he's an expert at dancing.

@10.06: Mo says she is more worried in comedy than drama.
They said everyone is afraid of P'A (Wilai's father), it's not that he's scary or anything because he's very kind. They're afraid of Louis (Puwadech) too, because when they practice and when it's filming time, they're so different. A and Louis always surprise them because they say things out of the script! XD
Mo said she once didn't know what to do next when acting with P'A. KS said they would have to help themselves not to laugh, because (the cast) would play out of the script without practicing before, and they come out very funny.

@13.17: KS said that he and Push liked to pull pranks on others the most. Push liked to prank Jui a lot.
"There was one time when P'Jui begged us to stay because she was the only one left at the set, but we refused to. When we walked to the car, the OB van was blocking us from taking the car out, so I asked P'Push what to do, then we were like "Let's score some points." LOL We walked back to P'Jui and said "We're staying for your sake, do you know that? We really love you, that's why we're willing to wait until we all leave together." P'Jui was very happy to the point that she uploaded a picture on Instagram and thanked us saying Push & Kang were so cute/kind. But then she knew later on why we didn't leave at that day."

P.S. KS & Push would leave together because Push usually gave KS rides to his condo.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
LOVE IT! Thank you soooooooo much!!!! Can you translate word for word what the director said about Mo? I'm so intrigued. She appeared so happy. I'm convinced that she truly is a fan of Mo. From her facial expressions and her hand movements, she didn't seem like she was just complimenting Mo for the sake of complimenting her. She was so excited. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
The weirdest thing just happened... Apparently, Mo went back down to 299,000 followers. How is that possible?! How could she have lost followers?! Is it a glitch on IG? Because the last time I checked, she was at 302,000 followers.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Arasucre: Thank you so much for the video and translations!
Kangsom and Mo are super cute :3 Ah, I am truly happy when seeing them together.
I also find it super cute how they're both wearing black. They're so beautiful and seeing them talk on the show is so much fun!

Hahaha, I still can't get over Kangsom's scene where he acts gay. He made it look so realistic, his acting is incredible. I'm glad the director is praising Mo a lot, she is definitely doing a great job in a comedic role. So proud of Mo, yay!~
LOL, I found that one prank about them coming back for Jui because "they love her" even though they couldn't leave hilarious! Hahaha, they made Jui so happy. Awww, I love how they pull pranks on each other -- it just makes me love this cast even more!

Thank you again for the translations! I will fall asleep smiling tonight, haha XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
@7:02 The director praised Mo a lot. She said "I have been Mo's fan since the beginning. I like her acting skills a lot, and I really liked her in Peak Marn. It's like.. even though I hadn't met her before at the time, she still had the ability to stop me from doing everything and watch her. I was worried about whether or not she could play comedy, but it appeared she could! Everything was right. It's no doubt since she's skilled."
Thanks for the translation. :) I'm glad someone recognizes Mo's abilities. :thumbsup: Hopefully the director will cast Mo in more of her upcoming produced lakorns with Jieb, but as the leading actress. She seems to really adore Mo. I got that vibe even from early BTS videos from their opening ceremony. Now I know why. She really admires her. :coverlaf: