[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
BTW, how well is Fun Fueng doing in Thailand right now? Is there any indicator such as ratings to measure the popularity of the lakorn? :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
wealthyriver said:
BTW, how well is Fun Fueng doing in Thailand right now? Is there any indicator such as ratings to measure the popularity of the lakorn? :)

In the first week, it was the most popular hashtag on twitter (Thai trends) on both days during the airing time. I don't know about the weeks later, though. XD
Some of the cast even went to celebrate the popularity of the lakorn at Khun Jieb's house. :) There are also many people praising the lakorn on Pantip. ^^

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
maiKair said:
@arasucre What is segmenting? 
And wow. Glad to know this drama is doing great. 

It's the same as timing to set when each sub will appear and go ^^

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:

It's the same as timing to set when each sub will appear and go ^^
Oh, okay. Thanks. :) I'll help out, as soon as I finish watching the videos of how to sub and segment. Lol. I have finals though, so probably tomorrow. 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL Mon is cheeky....Seeing her in tomboy's hair pics and I can't help but laughing
Poor Wee Wee thoughhhh LOL
So happy that the lakorn gets so much love

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
wealthyriver said:
What a cute siggie!! Judging from your avatar, you must favor Kangsom and Mo in here. Or at least their characters, Athit and Wilai. :coverlaf:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL I was watching some random vid and laughing so hard when I found out about that...Tum & Gun are hilarious, they sang the version of New & Jiew of Samee Teetra...Make me miss Jui in SMT, she left such a deep impression on mee..And The Star is always so fun to watch..Tum is such a funny boy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpIxdLCy8Mc

cre Nunnie Teera

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
We have here 3 The Star finalists (Kangsom, Smile, Tum), including 1 winner & so far only Kangsom's released a song? What a waste! XD

Anonymous95 said:
What a cute siggie!! Judging from your avatar, you must favor Kangsom and Mo in here. Or at least their characters, Athit and Wilai. :coverlaf:
Thanks, I made it mostly to promote Fun Fueng :)

TBH I find WeeMon's love story cuter, but I'm more interested in how Athit & Wilai's will turn out in the end ^^ In the former couple's case, things are pretty simple because they know that they love each other for who they are, not for their status. In the other hand, it would be pretty hard for either Athit or Wilai to accept the other person's background, which is much more modest than expected ^^'

I think Athit & Wilai's playrole represents more what a daydream is about  :spin:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
wealthyriver said:
TBH I find WeeMon's love story cuter, but I'm more interested in how Athit & Wilai's will turn out in the end ^^ In the former couple's case, things are pretty simple because they know that they love each other for who they are, not for their status. In the other hand, it would be pretty hard for either Athit or Wilai to accept the other person's background, which is much more modest than expected ^^'

I think Athit & Wilai's playrole represents more what a daydream is about  :spin:
I agree 100% on everything! :thumbsup:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
wealthyriver said:
We have here 3 The Star finalists (Kangsom, Smile, Tum), including 1 winner & so far only Kangsom's released a song? What a waste! XD

OMG really?! Tum & Smile still haven't release any singleee?! Gosh I seeing Tum a lot on One HD's concert...
Yeah..I think Thit&Wilai's story will get more interesting

I heard that yesterday ep Wee rejected Montira and said he liked Mon already LOL Still haven't had time to watch it @@@
If this going with this pace, I think Wee will pretty much know about Mon then play along with her, or Mon will find out about Thit and then things get complicated

But anyway, I hope the story will always fun and happy like that!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
LOLOL, Gun and Tum are hilariousss! They're so funny singing the ST OST.
Jui's character was truly remarkable. Even though I hated her guts in there, I couldn't help but pity her and admire her for her incredible acting.

wealthyriver said:

Wow! You described Athit & Wilai so well! I give props to you :D But yes, that's how I see it, too -- you just worded it so much better, hehe :D
I definitely find Wee and Mon's story cuter but I'm more drawn to Athit and Wilai. Love how you said it represented more of a daydream~ Perfect wording <333

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Judging from Wee's character I think even when he finds out he won't make it a huge deal lol he might just be a lil ticked he got fooled? He's not the kinda praek I see pulling a fit/hating nangek over that lol kuc first off he started it & Thits has put him through more lol if he can handle Thit this is nothing then again it had to do with his heart lol hopefully Mon didn't cause too much distress before he finds out lol

I'm pretty sure Wee likes both Montha and Monthira. Lol. He is just happier and feels more comfortable around Montha because he can be himself. I bet Monthira/Montha is having a lot of fun playing with Wee, Ahtit, and Wilai. She's not only testing if Wee has true love but also Ahtit's because she wants Wilai to be happy too. This is getting so fun! Lol. I would probably never say a lakorn is fun but this one definitely is!

Hanajungupup said:

OMG really?! Tum & Smile still haven't release any singleee?! Gosh I seeing Tum a lot on One HD's concert...
Yeah..I think Thit&Wilai's story will get more interesting

I heard that yesterday ep Wee rejected Montira and said he liked Mon already LOL Still haven't had time to watch it @@@
If this going with this pace, I think Wee will pretty much know about Mon then play along with her, or Mon will find out about Thit and then things get complicated

But anyway, I hope the story will always fun and happy like that!!!
Tum has an album out but Smile has one song from The Star 8's album. Most of the songs from Tum's album are covers, though. Personally, I don't think Tum and Smile have good voices.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But Tum he is so lively and full of energy all time..
My fav from The star still go to Gun forever, KS's voice is really sweet too but it's too light for me

Yayyy, I'm done with my exammm, and now I can watch 2 eps this week  :dance1:

I feel bad for Wilai like really, it hurts to see the one you love with another girl even with any reason..Really love Vake, such a protective brother, but Wilai is lucky when she has such a happy family, always support her no matter what
My heart racing when Wee says he like Monta in front of Montira....Such a sweet moment