[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Re-watching episode 4 with subs. Lol. I love Wilai's family. Even when her parents want to be mad at her, they still can't stop caring.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah...Someone should collect Thit's expression through the lakorn..It's so cute and funny...I love his random English too LOL
Agree, Jeab doing a good job so far..it's her first lakorn anyway....I love the story line so much and the supporting character too

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Right not bad for a first lakorn....Jiebs doing good. I'm not even annoyed by Phu I think he's funny, like literally stupid funny hehe. Poor guy won't get the girl but he's still trying haha. The way he says "no" cracks me up! His good intentions are stupid/annoying haha.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MON/VEE. THEY ARE TOO EFFIN CUTE. VEE'S IN LOVE HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Kelly...OM said:
Right not bad for a first lakorn....Jiebs doing good. I'm not even annoyed by Phu I think he's funny, like literally stupid funny hehe. Poor guy won't get the girl but he's still trying haha. The way he says "no" cracks me up! His good intentions are stupid/annoying haha.
CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MON/VEE. THEY ARE TOO EFFIN CUTE. VEE'S IN LOVE HE JUST DOESN'T KNOW IT.

But I love it when the main p'ek is being dumb like that, it's the way too adorable for meee...They should keep him like that for a few ep more, I have no problem abt that  :dance1:
The girl with same voice, same physical, just that they give different feeling though, he is must be stupid if he doesn't know it's the same person LOL...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
But I love it when the main p'ek is being dumb like that, it's the way too adorable for meee...They should keep him like that for a few ep more, I have no problem abt that  :dance1:
The girl with same voice, same physical, just that they give different feeling though, he is must be stupid if he doesn't know it's the same person LOL...
Lol. Kelly...OM was talking about Phu, the "bad" guy. :p

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kelly...OM said:
I find Mon's two servants the most annoying in here. They're SO nosy.  :sleep: For the most part, Phu is hilarious. The only time I got annoyed by him was when he kept pushing Wee around on the soccer field.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
hehe I know, but I was talking abt the Mon/Wee's part xD 
Smile actually is cute girl in real life thoughh...But Googig's roles is not bad at all, yep it's abit annoying but bcs she followed Khun Toi all the time so that why 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't know the actress who play's Googig, but I just find her character SOOOOO annoying. Especially when she took Wilai's phone. :numchuck:  :numchuck:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
I don't know the actress who play's Googig, but I just find her character SOOOOO annoying. Especially when she took Wilai's phone. :numchuck:  :numchuck:

I agree that sometimes she's annoying, but she's really funny. XD I love when she argues with Vake. Her facial expressions cracks me up almost every time. XD
When she flirts with Wee too! She really plays her role well. lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
FF's cast visit Jeab today..I think...So cute of themmm, Push&Jui with their jeans & shirt's style most of the time LOL 

cre: Jui&Jeab's IG

Anonymous95 said:
Re-watching episode 4 with subs. Lol. I love Wilai's family. Even when her parents want to be mad at her, they still can't stop caring.
OFF TOPIC! But, I couldn't help but notice your banner and profile pic! I made it for YaMaMiKi a while back for one of her fanfics. No wonder it looks so familiar! LOL.

The actress that plays Gookgik is Smile the Star 8...a singer (a bad one if you ask me) and an overreacting actress. I don't know if her character is supposed to be overreacting to every little thing or what but it is DEFINITELY annoying! So far, this is the only character I hate. I don't even like Louis but his character is somewhat enjoyable because the dude tries TOO hard to get Mon and her Aunt's attention. He cracks me up when he says 'no'. LOL.
Aerin is slightly annoying too but her character is supposed to annoy Ahtit. Hahaha!
This is getting so interesting!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
OFF TOPIC! But, I couldn't help but notice your banner and profile pic! I made it for YaMaMiKi a while back for one of her fanfics. No wonder it looks so familiar! LOL.
Ah! I didn't know that! Thanks for telling me! I'll be sure to give you credit! :thumbsup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Congratulations to Mo for reaching 300,000 followers on IG! :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I noticed that ever since the promotions for this lakorn, her number of followers have been increasing rapidly! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1: She's gotten about 1,000 new followers each week!  :clap2:  :clap2: :clap2: