[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm so intrigued by Mo's performance in here. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  I'm replaying her crying scene after she saw the photo of Kangsom and Aerin. The whole atmosphere (the music, the waves in the background, the slow motion, her crying, etc.)...EVERYTHING together makes the scene pure perfection. :heart:  :heart:  :heart: This girl seriously needs her own lakorn. She's shining so bright. I feel for her character in here. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is it just me or do they keep adding new scenes to the ending credits? There's a scene where Mo is crying in the car while Kangsom runs after her. Her character is going to suffer a lot of heartache in this lakorn. :(

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
AWWWWWWWWWWWW, I feel SOOOOOOOOO bad for Wilai in episode 5!!!!!!  :cry: :cry: Mo's eyes are seriously so expressive!!!! I commend her for her impressive acting!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  And MAN! The song that played when Mo walked away from Tum made the scene that much more emotional!!!! For a moment, it felt like Mo was the nang'ek!!! She seriously needs a lakorn as nang'ek. Like...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (By the way, I need that song also in my playlist. I'm positive it's sung by Namcha.)

I agree! But wasn't she the nang'ek on Likit Fah Chata Din with Son?
I remember I fell in love with her from this lakorn ;u; but there weren't many drama scenes as I remember?

(P.S here is the song~) 

EP5 is being subbed on Viki! I hope it's fully subbed before today's EP airs. ;u;
Part 1 is subbed!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
I remember I fell in love with her from this lakorn ;u; but there weren't much drama scene as I remember?

(P.S here is the song~)
She was one of the nang'eks. The other nang'ek was Charebelle, pairing with Mike. But the lakorn itself hardly focused on the four pra'nangs. It was more about the brothers and their parents' issues. Mo really hasn't had a solid nang'ek role in her entire acting career yet. She was nang'ek in Marn Kammathep and Koom Nang Kruan, but both lakorns focused more on the nang'rai and their revenge. I've yet to see Mo play a significant nang'ek character. So I really hope Exact will change that soon because she's such a great actress. I wanna see her shine. And I want others to be able to see her shine.

Thank you so much for the song!!!! I'm loving it!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
She was one of the nang'eks. The other nang'ek was Charebelle, pairing with Mike. But the lakorn itself hardly focused on the four pra'nangs. It was more about the brothers and their parents' issues. Mo really hasn't had a solid nang'ek role in her entire acting career yet. She was nang'ek in Marn Kammathep and Koom Nang Kruan, but both lakorns focused more on the nang'rai and their revenge. I've yet to see Mo play a significant nang'ek character. So I really hope Exact will change that soon because she's such a good actress. I wanna see her shine. And I want others to be able to see her shine.

Thank you so much for the song!!!! I'm loving it!!!! :dance1:  :dance1: :dance1:  :dance1:  

Oh, I get what you mean now! I forgot Marn Kammathep and Koom Nang Kruan because I didn't watch them XD but yes, you're right.
In my opinion, she shined A LOT in Pan Ruk Pan Rai like WOAH she was extremely good there as Nang'rai!

You're welcome! <3

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo is sooooooooooo beautiful. :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  

She looks like Aom in this first picture!

cr: lakornexact

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
Oh, I get what you mean now! I forgot Marn Kammathep and Koom Nang Kruan because I didn't watch them XD but yes, you're right.
In my opinion, she shined A LOT in Pan Ruk Pan Rai like WOAH she was extremely good there as Nang'rai!

You're welcome! <3

I agree! She outshined Charebelle, who was the nang'ek. I really hated her character, but I LOVED her performance. That's why I'd really like to see her play as twins in a lakorn. I know she'll nail playing both a nang'ek and a nang'rai in the same lakorn. And it would really prove her talent to the Thai audience. She'd gain a lot more fans if she were in a lakorn that focused just on her and her pra'ek.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

I remember I fell in love with her from this lakorn ;u; but there weren't many drama scenes as I remember?

(P.S here is the song~) 

EP5 is being subbed on Viki! I hope it's fully subbed before today's EP airs. ;u;

OMGGGG Ep 5 is being subbed rite now...I'm so happy....

I watch Mo's lakorn with Son and they're cute but that lakorn Mo's character is so normal, nothing much..I love Mo in Koom Nang Kruan the most

Back on the topic, There is so much drama going on just in 5 ep already...I would rather they both find out about each other the same time, but at this point, Mon will get hurt at the end :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
I watch Mo's lakorn with Son and they're cute but that lakorn Mo's character is so normal, nothing much..I love Mo in Koom Nang Kruan the most
Wilai has become my favorite character of Mo's. Also, Fun Fueng is now my favorite lakorn of hers. My second favorite would be Koom Nang Kruan. And my favorite co-star for her is Toomtam. :dance1:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
anyway, I'm starting on ep 5 now...I love Vake's character, he is such a sweet brother to Wilai..He is right, people can't dream everyday, people will still have to wake up one day anyway
And it's cute how Wee waiting for Mon's call LOL how adorableee...He will be suffered a lot since it's Mon's payback time, he really interests in Mon&Montira..LOL I wondered how it will turn out

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
This is getting super exciting LMAO I can't even
(Montira & Wee's date)

ANOTHER GREAT EPISODE!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Today ep is cute makkkk especially interaction between Wilai and Athit...Can't help but love them more each episode 
Mon is starting the game now, she keeps making him confused..She sure playing hard to get...It's getting so interesting hehe..If she keeps going like that, he will sure so mad knowing the truth LOL

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I think Mon was angry when she found out yesterday and wanted to test which one Wee will choose between Monta and Montira?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
OMGGGGGG...Wee saw Montira face just now...LOL he must be really stupid,(or maybe bcs the glasses) he still think they're different person.. OMG it's getting so exciting

I really like Jui's makeup and dress in the lakorn...Must be the most stunning appearance in her lakorn so far, she looks gorgeous...

cre: Jui's IG

Omg. Thit's (Kangsom) expressions really kill me in here. The part when he was driving and attemps to talk Vee (Push) out of talking to Mon (Jui) over the phone was super hilarious!
Thit: "Khun Vee krub! Khun Vee, Khun Vee! Hello, Hello, with a goofy smile, HELLOO!"
Cracked me up!

Kangsom REALLY improved in this lakorn. He was such an emotionless character in "Buang Rak" and now, it is as this is two different people. Jeab is doing a great job on this lakorn so far!