[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
A little off topic, but I just wanna say...Mo looks SOOOOOO GOOD with red lipstick. :heart: I mean, of course she does. :coverlaf: She looked stunning and so bold in E-Sa. :yes: :thumbsup: I want to see her in a fierce nang'ek role. She was rumored for a lakorn called Game Marn (Satan's Game) last year(?). And it was apparently a twins lakorn so she would've played as a good and evil twin. :yes:

cr: momonchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I love Mo's fashion outside of her lakorns. She's not girly, but her style is so cool. I think it's considered hipster? Her and Toomtam have the same style. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
I love Mo's fashion outside of her lakorns. She's not girly, but her style is so cool. I think it's considered hipster? Her and Toomtam have the same style. :coverlaf:

Omg, I was just about to say that when seeing those photos of her in red lipstick.
I really do love her fashion. Her and Toomtam's fashion go hand and hand. I absolutely love seeing them on IG since their fashion is so great.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I follow Mo's IG for quiet long time already and this girl is so classy...Gotta love her aura
Since you guys having Kang Mo's pics spam...Can I say I'm so in love with KangMo in uniform?! OMG They look adorableeeeeee
ANDDD TODAYYYYY IS MONDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

cre: KangsomMO

And here we are, the endless promoting of the mask party...They gonna won't see each other anyway but why I'm sooo excited..And in the end..And also, Wee shows his interest in Monta but Montira as well...I know he has a same feeling whenever he near her, but yeah idk

cre: Jui's IG

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
I think both Montira & Rattawee are playing the third wheel to Mon & Wee's relationship ^^' It's like that even in love, each of them has to choose between the fantasy of being someone normal & the reality of being a hi-so person ^^'

Athit's a playboy but he's clearly doesn't take his flirting seriously, so I don't really think he's that bad :D So far I haven't really seen the compatibility between Athit & Wilai's personalities though, they have been to a few dates but still don't seem to see beyond each other's wealth & beauty XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I just get home and begin to watch ep 5 heheeee but it's commercial now..Miss some scene though, so KS images about him and Wilai again? LOL I can't..The cast looks especially handsome & beautiful in this ep 

This pic reminds me of Sainampeung OMGGGGGG 

cre: pantip

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
So.. something HUGE just happened and I think no one should spoil until the episode is out tomorrow on youtube! XD
I can see it's getting more exciting! kfjsdogijsdgoi

I noticed that there was not even a single emoticon on this EP! lol

P.S Instagram is a biggg spoiler if you follow the fans' accounts. XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This ep was fun (except for the drag of the dancing in the party, I think it's too much and I miss some part though :( )...Puwadech guy is hilarious and also annoying too LOL
Mon&Wee being interrupt as expect ....Wee's eyes when he looks at Mon at behind is really sweet

They sure add more drama in this one, the lakorn just getting better and better
Mo's acting is so good this ep...Thit is a playboy but when he is really in love, he loves this person so much..LOL at his imagine 

YEAHHHHH AND BIG SURPRISE IN THIS EPPPPPP. ...TOTALLY UNEXPECTED TO ME

can't wait for tmr ep...

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Omg.....now the wait for me will be a pain LOL.....but thanks for sharing guys! I'm glad its just getting better and better hopefully ratings will sky rocket eheh! 
Thit acts like a playboy but his interest is in one girl lol I think Wee is the real playboy here LOL his interest is in two girls....though they are the same but ofc he does not know that so if you really think about it he's the player here keeping his options open haha :p but I have not seen 5 so I can't say but just frm the trailer he def did show interest in Montira too when meeting her. If Montra was a diff person & I was her I'll be a lil hurt to know the guy whos been flirting with me is also showing interest in another girl ehhe :p

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG, A BIG SURPRISE? Any hints? LOL, JK I'll figure it out when I watch the episode but I can't wait! eeeekkk :D

And to be honest, I feel Puth and Jui's couple have more .... how do I say it?... I just feel Kangsom and Mo's couple is super cute and awesome and all but I just don't feel their "desire/love" towards each other. They don't really give each other those "I want to be with you forever" kind of looks. Am I the only one feeling that? I just wish there was more "sparks." Hopefully, there'll be more in future episodes cause they are so compatible!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Someone found out someone's secret identity. And that someone is gonna plan something to test someone tomorrow whether true love or not, I think. Did that spoil anyone?

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
tgamber said:
Someone found out someone's secret identity. And that someone is gonna plan something to test someone tomorrow whether true love or not, I think. Did that spoil anyone?

A LOT. LMAO

btw the EP is up on a site! Here's the link.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Haha if anyone's been following instagram captions, you'll know who caught whose real identity. But I wish the two were switched around!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if Athit isn't serious with Aerin (forgot her character's name), he should still be considerate of Wilai. A girl never wants to be a guy's option. And by Athit carelessly flirting with other girls and giving them the wrong impressions, it leads Wilai to believe that she's not the only girl he wants. On the other hand, I think Wilai is really interested in Athit. I don't know what she sees in him (the directors aren't making it clear enough), but perhaps it's his personality. From the start Wilai really didn't want to lie to him about who she was. I like that she wants to be truthful with him. It shows that she cares enough to not want to deceive him into thinking she's someone she's not.

I think Wilai sees Athit as her prince charming. He's supposedly rich, of high status and he's good looking in her eyes. And who can blame her? It's a bit shallow, but her story is kind of like that of Cinderella's. She comes from a poor family, has lived as a servant all her life and out of nowhere, a man with all the perfect qualities appears in her life and shows an interest in her. She feels like she's living the dream.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG, I wanna know the surprise so freakin badly!!!
And I still don't fully feel Athit and Wilai's "love" towards each other. I'm just not feeling it yet :/

Don't know if anyone posted this yet! But here's a little MV for this lakorn with Kangsom's song :)

Credit: OneHD @ youtube

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2aqC1ycUjg&list=UU8f7MkX4MFOOJ2SerXLInCA

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOl next ep gonna be interesting for sureee...Ep 5 really surprising me though
Yeah agree with Marina, Mon/Wee's relationship develops nice in this one..Me too Although Thit&Wilai are super cute but still, I don't see the serious feeling in their relationship..They need more time

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AWWWWWWWWWWWW, I feel SOOOOOOOOO bad for Wilai in episode 5!!!!!!  :cry: :cry: Mo's eyes are seriously so expressive!!!! I commend her for her impressive acting!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:  And MAN! The song that played when Mo walked away from Tum made the scene that much more emotional!!!! For a moment, it felt like Mo was the nang'ek!!! She seriously needs a lakorn as nang'ek. Like...NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (By the way, I need that song also in my playlist. I'm positive it's sung by Namcha.)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mo is decent actress..I like the way she portrait her role, such that the lakorn she is in not my cup of tea...She needs to shine one her own 
it's so cute of KS pointing the KANG MO's banner and then Mo takes the pic..How adorableee..They look so good in light hair 

cre: kaijeaks