[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
I'm watching ep.4 with subs right now, thank you very much arasucre XD The WeeMon couple is seriously killing me, they're so cute XD

I feel sorry for the French man, Montira was so rude when she chased him away :| But he was at fault too, she had told him to "ask those people over there" but he came back to her & said that "I don't see any centre over there" XD

I'm glad the full version of the theme song has been finally released, I love this rockish rendition :D And I love KS's song too, the more I listen to it the better it sounds to me ^^

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I'm so glad that they keep the orginal song....
The French scene is so cuteee...I'm so in love with Wee's judging expression...
Really love this scene..Also, Wee's father doesn't mind a normal girl as long as the girl is good
I think if he introduced Mon to his family then we will have some interesting things going around to see

And also, what's wrong with Jui?! I think she get sick after going to Japan..Take care naaaa ..She still happy as always, hope she is ok..

cre: Jui's IG

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:

And also, what's wrong with Jui?! I think she get sick after going to Japan..Take care naaaa ..She still happy as always, hope she is ok..

cre: Jui's IG

Aww ;; I remember Push writing on his caption that his Nang'ek got sick since they were in Japan but I thought she had recovered ;;
Push said he started to get sick too after coming back ;; 
I hope they both get well soon!

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
I haven't watched any previous episodes but I feel so sorry for Wilai. Mo's doing such a great job.

I have never seen the old version, so I have no idea what's going to happen but I think it's going to be pretty sad for Wilai when she finds out that Athit is just a chauffeur. I mean, the girl suffers so much and for a Khun Chai to like you, it definitely paints your dark dreams into colorful ones.

I totally agree :( I hope her dad will surely win a lotto or something (?) lol

I just wanna thank all the subbers! You're my heroes! So far I'm really enjoying the whole story & the characters except that annoying suitor of Mon lol  :numchuck:

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Aww ;; I remember Push writing on his caption that his Nang'ek got sick since they were in Japan but I thought she had recovered ;;
Push said he started to get sick too after coming back ;; 
I hope they both get well soon!

LOL Push always called Jui my n'ek LOL
Yeah Japan is so cold, I think it's because they can't adjust at the weather change

tgamber

sarNie Adult
That photo is so hilarious. The first thought I had is "see, I've got sweets just because I was sick". Seriously, I've never seen that happy expression on any other celebrity's.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL how many pics One HD still not uploading thoughh...But all are so nice
The cast all look so stunning, the stylist did a good job in styling and make up in this one 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Fun Feung on PPBT Magazine..YAYYYY TMR IS MONDAYYYYYYY

cre: nanniie

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
LMAO the photoshop skill under Push's eyes, though.. I don't think he really needed it?

Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the masquerade party scenes!!!

cool :)

sarNie Adult
All the pictures are such good quality. Man I just love how they turned out. Everyone is looking gorgeous :drools:

arasucre said:
^
LMAO the photoshop skill under Push's eyes, though.. I don't think he really needed it?

Anyway, I seriously can't wait for the masquerade party scenes!!!
Right!! That masquerade scene is going to be quite exciting! I was totally screaming haha.

Ahhh, tomorrow's Monday :pervie: can't wait for it hehe

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Is Aerin like rai rai or just comedy rai? And it sucks she's clingy on Athit but I'm glad she's not clingy on Wee haha. I don't wanna see a third wheel for Wee & Mon, well you have that one guy but he's harmless right now lol

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
TubbyTinker said:
Is Aerin like rai rai or just comedy rai? And it sucks she's clingy on Athit but I'm glad she's not clingy on Wee haha. I don't wanna see a third wheel for Wee & Mon, well you have that one guy but he's harmless right now lol

Aerin is comedy rai~ I think it's the first time for her to act in comedy(?) and I'm really enjoying it haha.

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
omg. overload of cuteness. I had no idea there were english subs because I tried searching on viki before & there were no results. Thanks girls :) However, i managed to understand because I watched the old version before. I only watched episode 1 and 2 so far.. I'll probably catch up by the end of next week! I'm in love with Push & Kangsom's bromance..omg. Kangsom has been making me laugh this whole entire time. haha. Love this lakorn so far! First time seeing Push and Kangsom act...not bad :D Can't wait to catch up..until then..I will be focusing on finals...& I might come stalk this forum. hehe. Thanks for keeping this forum active!! Does anyone know how much episodes this lakorn will have in total? 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
awesomedua said:
omg. overload of cuteness. I had no idea there were english subs because I tried searching on viki before & there were no results. Thanks girls :) However, i managed to understand because I watched the old version before. I only watched episode 1 and 2 so far.. I'll probably catch up by the end of next week! I'm in love with Push & Kangsom's bromance..omg. Kangsom has been making me laugh this whole entire time. haha. Love this lakorn so far! First time seeing Push and Kangsom act...not bad :D Can't wait to catch up..until then..I will be focusing on finals...& I might come stalk this forum. hehe. Thanks for keeping this forum active!! Does anyone know how much episodes this lakorn will have in total? 

The channel is still not approved on Viki, that's why you couldn't see it on the search ;;
People say it can take up to a few months for it to be approved. ):
About the episodes, I saw somewhere that one of the cast said it would be around 20 EPs~

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
I haven't watched any previous episodes but I feel so sorry for Wilai. Mo's doing such a great job.

I have never seen the old version, so I have no idea what's going to happen but I think it's going to be pretty sad for Wilai when she finds out that Athit is just a chauffeur. I mean, the girl suffers so much and for a Khun Chai to like you, it definitely paints your dark dreams into colorful ones.
I felt really bad for Mo when she saw Kangsom with Aerin. I mean, she already feels bad enough for lying to him about her status...but now she thinks he might also just be using her. :( On the other hand, Athit doesn't feel bad at all for tricking Wilai. I also dislike how easy he is. He falls for any girl who's pretty, even Wee's secretary in the beginning. <_<

Mo is doing a fantastic job in here. She never disappoints, especially with her emotional scenes. :yes: :thumbup:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sweet_09 said:
Just started on this lakorn and gosh Mo is so pretty! Jui, gosh i missed her as n'ek hehehe!
Mo is super cute and pretty in here. I love her little pigtails. Lol. But I also want to see her with longer hair. She keeps cutting it shorter. :(

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Kangsom is a monkey because of his ears, and because his character, Athit, is a trouble maker. Lol. And Mo is cute, adorable and lovable like a little chipmunk. :ghehe:

cr: ksmo_fc