[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
KS definitely surprises me the most among the cast
Cuz I watch his 1st lakorn with Panpan and I feel like he hasn't ready to take p'ek roles....
Daradaily sures make a lot of poll with SMS...@@@@ 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm glad Kangsom and Mo were the top for their categories. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem like a legit poll. LOL. So they're probably not going to receive any awards for it.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
I'm glad Kangsom and Mo were the top for their categories. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem like a legit poll. LOL. So they're probably not going to receive any awards for it.

Hey award is not saying it all na...Just happy that they're receiving a lot of love make me really glad already xD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
TRUEE
LOL anyway, there are some BTS clip..LOL so hilarious 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pvW2m1MDfys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5mPWCEY53_I

cre: ben gusso

Plus I'm just going around and find out abt this one saying Push&Jui have feeling to each other in real life but Jui denied it, and it's just recently interview 
I would be misunderstood too since their interaction say me they not only friend LOL 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zwiXB4EhyA

cre: variety ent

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I haven't even started on this but I'm subbing it at Viki. :bhehe:

So far, I'm enjoying both couples.

Thank you so much xD xD It's so nice that you are joining the subbing team at Viki too xD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Can't wait till ep 4 fully subbed xD
Part 1 makes me dying from laughter already..Watch it with sub is 100x times better
I like it when Thit becomes serious when mom talking abt how he need to take care of Wee more, not making him in trouble like that..That scene is so sweet, their mom-son relationship is like the cutest ever
Also, Wee such a smart mouth in front of Mon, he just can't stop talking and teasing LOL 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
In reverse, Mon became short of words in front of Wee. She only says Taleum. I'm gonna remember that word and whenever any other characters say this word, I'm going 5 have flashback of Mon.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
haha...It's cuteee
I really can't wait till they find out abt each other
From old version I think they find out like half way of the lakorn?! I can't remember it exactly though

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Yes a BIG BIG thanks to all the subbers/segmenters! We truly appreciate/enjoy your hard work!
Can't wait till Monday & like most ppl I hate Mondays but since I have this to look forward to it's all worth it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I haven't watched any previous episodes but I feel so sorry for Wilai. Mo's doing such a great job.

I have never seen the old version, so I have no idea what's going to happen but I think it's going to be pretty sad for Wilai when she finds out that Athit is just a chauffeur. I mean, the girl suffers so much and for a Khun Chai to like you, it definitely paints your dark dreams into colorful ones.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
I haven't watched any previous episodes but I feel so sorry for Wilai. Mo's doing such a great job.

I have never seen the old version, so I have no idea what's going to happen but I think it's going to be pretty sad for Wilai when she finds out that Athit is just a chauffeur. I mean, the girl suffers so much and for a Khun Chai to like you, it definitely paints your dark dreams into colorful ones.

So trueee...Beside not to mention Athit is a playboy, a lot of pretty girl is around him so she not sure if his feeling for her is true or not
but since the four of them lying to each other so I wonder how the truth will be found

I feel Wilai's pain somehow..Being a maid and why it's so hard to being normal like other ppl...She is just want to be like other..I will give Mo for that, she makes Wilai so alive in this version xD

And also, I love Vake in here..He is such a sweet brother, I wish I could had a brother like him

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
tgamber said:
Credit as tagged

When you have this as behind the scenes, who'd believe you guys are just onscreen partners.

LOL I think the same too...If they're just a simple partner then your interaction won't come this naturally LOL
I have never seen any on screen couple that have a close relationship in real life when they both have bf/gf already

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
gosh I think they would be and beside their gf/bf aren't celebrity either...
Push&Jui basically meet each other everyday recently, if they saying they not have any feeling to each other then it would be a lie to me @@@

btw, I think ep 4 on Viki is almost fully subbed already..Just a little missing in part 4 xD