[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Push & Jui are cute. Love them on screen and off lol. If Jui didn't have a bf, I would so cheer for them to date haha

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
TubbyTinker said:
Push & Jui are cute. Love them on screen and off lol. If Jui didn't have a bf, I would so cheer for them to date haha

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Everything can change in the future..Who know? :3333[/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Anyway, they back to Thai todayy..Hope to see the magazine soon xD [/SIZE]
[SIZE=13.63636302948px]Just look at them, can't they get more cute together?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=13.63636302948px]cre: Jui, add_oic 's IG [/SIZE]

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
What is this? Can anyone read Thai? I used Google Translate for the caption and it looks like a popularity poll. Are Kangsom and Mo leading for the male and female actors? Push is also the fifth one. And are KangMo first for the popular couple?

cr: sup_kai
Yes, the first is top actor, the second is top actress, but the last one is the top lakorn, not the top couple, as voted by fans.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Glad to hear the lakorn have so much love from fans!!!!
I want to know the rating...It's getting better and better

LOL and their eyes contact LOL..Push&KS should have promoted to be the next koojin instead  :dance1:

cre: pantip

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Guys, the full version of the opening OST is out! I seriously love this song. T_T
The scenes in the video look so promising. ;u;

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSSPZKPrO4s[/media]

cr: Genierock @ youtube

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Finally it's outttt...OMG i love the melody in the beginning
never got tired hearing this songggg..And those cute sceneeeee, can't get more any excited 
But I want more Push&Jui scene though..We have seen a lot of promising scene of KS&Mo already

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
Finally it's outttt...OMG i love the melody in the beginning
never got tired hearing this songggg..And those cute sceneeeee, can't get more any excited 
But I want more Push&Jui scene though..We have seen a lot of promising scene of KS&Mo already

I agree lmao they're making KS&Mo look like the main pranang. XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
yeah the same with the opening and ending song....
As much as I love KS&Mo, they need to focus more on Jui&Push since they're the main lead anyway...
Then it's better to give them a lakorn in their own instead...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AHHHHH THAT IS ONE AWESOME OST <3
I'm so happy the full version is finally out. I absolutely adore the beginning of the song, too -- how it sets the mood and changes the whole atmosphere. Makes me feel so heart warming and happy. Such a lovely song!
Glad they kept the same song but I love this version lots! <333
I'm also happy both couples are getting spotlights -- it seems like Puth & Jui aren't the main couple though, seems like both couples are the main.

Anyways, so many beautiful scenes in the video!~ Wohooo, can't wait for more of these cutiessss :3
They truly know how to make my day with their sparkling chemistry!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I watched the MV after reading all of your comments, and honestly I was expecting to see 80-90% of it focusing on KangMo. But nah, both couples clearly got equal screen time. Plus, Push and Jui have the cuter couple scenes anyways. I'd be happy if I were their fan. Thit and Wilai are just the reason that allow Wee and Mon to progress in their relationship. If anything at all they serve as the comic relief, whereas Wee and Mon are the sweet and romantic main couple.

Don't worry guys. There will be (and has been) more Push and Jui scenes than Kangsom and Mo scenes. Maybe not as much as you guys would like, but let's not forget that Thit and Wilai are the supporting couple. I'm happy with the amount of screen time they've gotten considering that. But it's definitely not enough to say they're outshining Push and Jui as the leads.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It seems from the ending credits that Mo's parents are going to disapprove of Kangsom. Maybe because they think he hurt Mo by going out with Aerin? Or maybe it's after they find out that he lied. Anyways, I'm looking forward to those scenes! Forbidden love. Hehe. :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Finally, get to start on Episode 3! :D
And I'm loving it, gahhh. These couples are the cutest things ever.
I can not stop smiling and laughing!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lenlin said:
Yes, the first is top actor, the second is top actress, but the last one is the top lakorn, not the top couple, as voted by fans.
Thank you! Do you know if this is an official poll where the winners will receive an award? Or is it just a poll made by fans online for fun?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
LOL I can't with Thit's expression in ep 3...Gosh it's so adorableee...They should keep him like that forever, I don't mind 
Beside Wee knows that Montira and Monta look alike but he still can't remember exactly though
I love when both of girl together, they laugh and share everything, so sweet while Thit and Wee like:"Khun Wee, are you being too obvious" LOL I can't with themmm
So I hope there won't be something interesting in the partyyy

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
Thank you! Do you know if this is an official poll where the winners will receive an award? Or is it just a poll made by fans online for fun?
I think it's an official poll made by daradaily. It's called the great awards.