[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
This time of the year I just want to watch this cute and fresh type of lakorns
Plus it's getting better and better...I haven't seen Jui as n'ek on screen for a long time so I really like this, I like her expression and I think she did a good job 
Wilai is a great servant, the one that different from the other servant...Mo is really cute and mature in here, I love her more in each episode 
And I love how Wee expressing his feeling towards Mon, it's really in a kind and adorable way...

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
@Hanajungupup: I agree with you, it's the time of the year where this lakorn fits right in :D
It's almost Christmas and the holiday spirit is appearing. This lakorn just makes me even happier <3

Can I just say it again? This cast is amaaaaaazing & too beautifulllll :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
yeah....I think Push have sweetest smile ever...His smile lighten my heart OMGGGGG
I'm more curious about how they will find out the truth at the end since they all lying to each other
I can't stop looking at Jui in here, she's too beautiful in here..Good job stylist xD 

Probably they won't find out abt each other next ep cuz someone will disturb them LOL

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They had uploaded the playlist of ep 4 on youtube..Everyone should watch this ep, this is so interesting

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE_HyC8-Z_k&list=PLXopbKxiivxoj13X1-VhoXBOwgBOL6LR7

cre: ONE HD's utube

Mae

sarNie Adult
I really appreciate the subbing on Viki, however, it's a little slow. Is there anywhere else I can watch this lakorn with faster Eng subbing?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I really appreciate the subbing on Viki, however, it's a little slow. Is there anywhere else I can watch this lakorn with faster Eng subbing?

I think only Viki is subbing FF now..Cuz the subteam just a few people so just wait a little bit na ja xD

They just posted this..LOL the "piggy" couple right here...How adorableeee

cre: Jui's IG

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I just got the chance to watch EP4 after being so busy. T_T
The scenes of Wee & Mon at the mall and the market were just super sweet and funny.
I loved when he wrote down his number on her hand. I felt like Mon has started to accept him? ><
and can I just talk about Aerin? I'm loving her so far XD she has added another color to this lakorn.
Another great episode! Can't wait for the next one. T_T

I just hope that in the next episode, there won't be someone interrupting Wee & Mon when they are about to pull off their masks by calling one them. That will be too typical. lol

P.S. Is there anyone willing to help me on subbing FF on Viki? It will be much appreciated. 
I am always free to sub, and if there were someone to help me, each EP will finish much faster. :) 

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
arasucre said:
The scenes of Wee & Mon at the mall and the market were just super sweet and funny.
I loved when he wrote down his number on her hand. I felt like Mon has started to accept him? ><
and can I just talk about Aerin? I'm loving her so far XD she has added another color to this lakorn.

I just hope that in the next episode, there won't be someone interrupting Wee & Mon when they are about to pull off their masks by calling one them. That will be too typical. lol

P.S. Is there anyone willing to help me on subbing FF on Viki? It will be much appreciated. 
I am always free to sub, and if there were someone to help me, each EP will finish much faster. :) 
I appreciate subbers......I guess I should try to help out....My thai is not good enough to sub but I do understand enough lol I can help segment if that is needed? Hopefully its not complicated segmenting on there?

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
BTW does anyone know where we can get / download HD Video files? I wouldn't mind creating hard or soft subs if we have video files to go with?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
What is this? Can anyone read Thai? I used Google Translate for the caption and it looks like a popularity poll. Are Kangsom and Mo leading for the male and female actors? Push is also the fifth one. And are KangMo first for the popular couple?

cr: sup_kai

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Yeah I like Aerin's character so farr..She is not that rai and annoying though...the only one I feel annoying is that Puwadech character
But sadly, I think there something will interrupt them when they pull off their mask..

I wish I could help you ja..So i will support you by words instead  :dance1:

Gosh they're slowly killing meeeee..Their interaction happens everywhere thoughhhhh...I doubt about their relationship already @@

cre: ornje & add_oic

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Eeeeekkkk, I really need to brace myself before coming onto this thread because the cuteness of this cast just hits me so hard.
LOLOL but really, c'mon now. How are they so lovely !? XD

tgamber

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Eeeeekkkk, I really need to brace myself before coming onto this thread because the cuteness of this cast just hits me so hard.
I know. It's just they are trying to overdose as with different aspects of couples. Mostly Jui and Push because they have mature images on their own but they became adorable and sometimes smoking hot couple together.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
The only thing bother is It weird that KS didn't keep the friendship between he and his co-star that much, yeah they're still friend but not close that much I think?!
I think KS close with Jui more than Mo, and the same with Panpan, or is it just me? But they're adorable on screen though
KS & Mo have cute look but seem mature in real life while Push & Jui have a mature look in them but they're actually playful LOL

wealthyriver

sarNie Egg
LOL Push & Jui really know how to tease us with their photos XD And their characters on screen are getting a lot flirty with each other too :D

I wish I knew Thai so that I could help subbers on Viki :( The lakorn without subs is already funny but watching it subs make me enjoy it even more ^^

LOL maybe KS is afraid of Bie, that's why he doesn't dare being too close to Mo XD

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
wealthyriver said:
LOL Push & Jui really know how to tease us with their photos XD And their characters on screen are getting a lot flirty with each other too :D

I wish I knew Thai so that I could help subbers on Viki :( The lakorn without subs is already funny but watching it subs make me enjoy it even more ^^

LOL maybe KS is afraid of Bie, that's why he doesn't dare being too close to Mo XD

That maybe the reason too...Mo is really having the charm that everyone seems to love her xD