[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhhh, Kangsom's voice is so heavenly. This song is definitely growing on me. At first, I found it to be very boring and bland but now, it's so pleasant to the ears :)
And thanks for all the photos! We got such a good looking cast <3
YAYYYY, can't wait for this week's episodes! YAYAYAYAYYYYYY  :woot: 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Push and Jooy are in Fukuoka, Japan for a photoshoot and they'll be back this Friday! :>

cr: warattaya @ IG
(The first pic is on Push's IG too and his caption killed me lol
He said "The one wearing sunglasses sleeps so naturally."   :coverlaf:)

So I just saw this picture and I thought they are sooooooo cute!

cr: warattaya_club @ IG
(I think this is when he asked her whether she used the toilet because she was heavy :lmao3:) 

EDITED:
More pictures from Push's IG. How cute ;;

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeppp, Push Jooy's heavennnnnn..And 5 days in Japan..OMG...More magazine and project to comeeee pls..I just love them too much
And they look like they wearing couple style everytime LOL They need a slap/kiss ASAP..Their chemistry will be waste in typical lakorn
My heart can't take this..

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
arasucre said:

Push&Jui is like having their own series in real life...Can't keep up with them seriously 
I wonder what will we see next this week
And yayyyy ep 3 todayyyyy

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Idk if it's a good thing or bad thing...Or I would say I would love it more if she takes more lakorn now
Honestly speaking I wasn't a fan of Push at first and didn't find him so handsome too but he is more attractive in motion 
And his bright personality makes he looks even better to me

LOL, just on IG and always see Mo posting food picture..She really has a lot of passion in cooking

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone watch today episode live?! I guess I will have to wait for tmr again 
There are some Kangsom & Mo's pics..it's hard to find their pics taken but all of them are cute xD 

I remember this from not too long ago..But they're so cute in uniform OMG 

LOl and these scene...I guess it will air today or tmr's ep..cuz they posted today

cre: KS's pantip + polyplus thai

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Some caption of ep 5

Lollllllllllllll

I'm so in love with Push in that plain shirt..He is so hawtttt

cre: pantip

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Wee was extremely flirty with Mon in this episode! I was even slightly blushing just by watching! Lol
There were so many hilarious scenes too. The scenes that made me laugh the most would be the ones at Montira's house before Wee and Athit leave. There were so many things going on. XD
I'm so looking forward to tomorrow's EP!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, still have yet to see today's episode! But these photos make me so excited!
I can't say this enough -- this cast is too beautiful.
I swear, they're all so photogenic :D Love love love!~

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
LOL, just on IG and always see Mo posting food picture..She really has a lot of passion in cooking
Mo loves to cook. :) One of her dreams is becoming a chef.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol. From the screencaps on IG, it looks like Mo is really protective of Jui. xD Every time Push tries to get close to Jui in front of Mo, she gives him the evil eye. xD So cute!

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Yeah she's protective of Montra but it seems Montra is sorta interested in Wee. So, Athit is a playboy. Is Wee's friend going to be rai?

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I love all the Wee's flirty scent in this ep LOL And today ep they will officially go out, can't wait anymoreee
The only thing I dislike is that Puwadech character..He is annoying me to death...Why does he have so much screen time anyway? @@@
Mon just need to refuse him, that's all...

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Because that guy is thick skinned and won't take no as answer but I'm really thankful that he stole Wee and Athit's clothes.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think he will make a big roles in finding out the truth of Mon&Wee's identity LOL
I can't stop laughing when Thit couldn't stop singing LOL...It's better that he stole their clothes :v
KS's expression through the episode...How cute

cre: pantip

And here we goooo PushJooy's heaven in Japannn..The hands OMGGG so so sweet..They look perfect, what can I do

cre: push_lover