[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished re-watching ep. 1 with subs. I'm honestly really enjoying this lakorn. I think everyone is fantastic in here. I doubted Kangsom at first, but surprisingly I like him a lot as Athit. :lol2: Push and Jui are great as Wee and Mon, and Mo is quite impressive for this being her first comedic role too. Of course, she's always been a good actress. :thumbup: I absolutely adore her as Wilai. :heart: These four were the best choices for their characters in my opinion. :yes: I don't think anyone else could've done them better.

I haven't seen a good lakorn from Exact in a while. Now I'm hooked to Fun Fueng. :D

Off topic, but I wish to see Push and Mo in a remake of Proong Nee Gor Ruk Ter one day. Push reminds me of Pong and Mo reminds me of Aom.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Push's smile reminds me of Pong!

And I agree. Mo can be kind of intimidating because of her features but she's so cute and petite and sweet!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Currently watching the last video for Episode 2 and I love it so freakin much.
Too much cuteness for me to handle. Can't stop smiling and laughing, my mouth hurts.

Kangsom definitely seems like a serious guy in reality but his role in here is so comedic that it makes me think he has this side in reality :) He's so contagious -- his smile makes me smile. Awwwww, Kangsom's hilarious.
Puth is so handsome, I love his lips so much. LOL, and he looks so good in the servant outfit! How can he be so fine? Hahaha. Loving the bromance between these two guys! Especially the scene where Kangsom was acting all gay, hahahaha. Could not stop laughing!

Mo is so pretty. Can't get over how pretty she is. I've never seen her in this kind of role so it's super refreshing. Just one thing that bothers me a bit is Kangsom and Mo's relationship. I know they like each other but somehow, I can't totally feel their "chemistry" if you guys get me. I hope there's a lot of progress and development in their relationship later ^^

Jui's such a cute servant with her dorky glasses. Awww, she's so sweet. My view of her in STT has definitely changed already. 
The "water" scene/first encounter between Puth and Jui in their servant disguises was so great. Ahhhh, such a perfect scene. Their emotions were played out so perfectly :) Puth's smile, aghhh, that boy just can't stop looking at Jui. hehe :D He's so freakin cuuuuute :3

The whole vibe of this lakorn is so sunny and makes me feel so happy. The whole switching roles (servant to richie and vice versa) is so much fun to watch! Definitely going through some Fun Fueng fever hereeee!~ D
And I've decided to not watch these episodes with my mom. We never have time so I'll just rewatch the episodes with her later, hahaha. I can't wait any longer for her!! :D

lenlin

sarNie Juvenile
huajai143 said:
Do you guys know where I could watch this with engineering subs?
I'm not sure what you mean by that, but if you mean English subs, you can watch it here: http://www.viki.com/videos/1055971v-fun-fueng-daydreaming-2014-episode-1

Unlike everyone, I haven't quite caught the Fun Fueng fever. It's entertaining at times, but I'm not sold on the lakorn yet. I think my problem with it is the same problem I had with the old version: all the unnecessary lies. I don't know if I'll continue it since I didn't watch past episode 1 of the old version either, but I do find all the leads quite likeable aside from the lying. I'm not sure if that's enough to make me continue it, but I don't begrudge everyone else enjoying it. I just wish I didn't overthink things and could simply enjoy it.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Finally got to finish the first episode, thanks to the ff viki team ♥ 
I'm liking so far. Only got two things to pin point, I was quite disappointed at how greedy Vilai seemed when they went 'shopping' in the bags store, I know she was just day dreaming, but it seemed way too much for a first date and most importantly greedy. And there's Kangsom, whom I love very much, but despite that, I think he tends to overdo and overact, if only he could just tone it down a little, he would be perfect and convincing as Athit.

I've got no comment on Mon/Vee for now, did anyone notice how Vilai and Athit seemed more like the pra-nangs? Maybe Mon/Vee will have more screen time in the next episode...

Ohhh, and I love the bromance! Those two are very very cute. Looking forward to the 2nd episode! I shall be patient for subs~ 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:
Too much cuteness for me to handle. Can't stop smiling and laughing, my mouth hurts.

Kangsom definitely seems like a serious guy in reality but his role in here is so comedic that it makes me think he has this side in reality :) He's so contagious -- his smile makes me smile. Awwwww, Kangsom's hilarious.
Puth is so handsome, I love his lips so much. LOL, and he looks so good in the servant outfit! How can he be so fine? Hahaha. Loving the bromance between these two guys! Especially the scene where Kangsom was acting all gay, hahahaha. Could not stop laughing!

Mo is so pretty. Can't get over how pretty she is. I've never seen her in this kind of role so it's super refreshing. Just one thing that bothers me a bit is Kangsom and Mo's relationship. I know they like each other but somehow, I can't totally feel their "chemistry" if you guys get me. I hope there's a lot of progress and development in their relationship later ^^

Jui's such a cute servant with her dorky glasses. Awww, she's so sweet. My view of her in STT has definitely changed already. 
The "water" scene/first encounter between Puth and Jui in their servant disguises was so great. Ahhhh, such a perfect scene. Their emotions were played out so perfectly :) Puth's smile, aghhh, that boy just can't stop looking at Jui. hehe :D He's so freakin cuuuuute :3

The whole vibe of this lakorn is so sunny and makes me feel so happy. The whole switching roles (servant to richie and vice versa) is so much fun to watch! Definitely going through some Fun Fueng fever hereeee!~ D
And I've decided to not watch these episodes with my mom. We never have time so I'll just rewatch the episodes with her later, hahaha. I can't wait any longer for her!! :D

You should show us your mom reaction when watching it hehe...
Actually I enjoy Mon/Wee's 1st encounter too (actually their 2nd)..I love how he tease her abt her short of words, really cute to handle
I hope next ep will show us more since ep 1, ep2 we just see random scene 

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
queenyeon said:
Finally got to finish the first episode, thanks to the ff viki team ♥ 
I'm liking so far. Only got two things to pin point, I was quite disappointed at how greedy Vilai seemed when they went 'shopping' in the bags store, I know she was just day dreaming, but it seemed way too much for a first date and most importantly greedy. And there's Kangsom, whom I love very much, but despite that, I think he tends to overdo and overact, if only he could just tone it down a little, he would be perfect and convincing as Athit.

I've got no comment on Mon/Vee for now, did anyone notice how Vilai and Athit seemed more like the pra-nangs? Maybe Mon/Vee will have more screen time in the next episode...

Ohhh, and I love the bromance! Those two are very very cute. Looking forward to the 2nd episode! I shall be patient for subs~ 

I agree with when Wilai seemed too greedy at the bags store. I was like wow, she dares to even imagine? XD
About Kangsom overreacting in the first episode, many people thought the same, but they all changed their minds after watching the 2nd episode, which I completely agree. lol
I believe Mon/Wee will surely have more screen time in the upcoming episodes. It's just that they haven't properly met yet~

huajaikaungtur said:

The "water" scene/first encounter between Puth and Jui in their servant disguises was so great. Ahhhh, such a perfect scene. Their emotions were played out so perfectly  :) Puth's smile, aghhh, that boy just can't stop looking at Jui. hehe  :D He's so freakin cuuuuute :3

And I've decided to not watch these episodes with my mom. We never have time so I'll just rewatch the episodes with her later, hahaha. I can't wait any longer for her!!  :D

You know what was bothering me in the water scene between Wee & Mon?
I DON'T GET WHY WEE HAD TO RUN OVER INSTEAD OF CLOSING THE VALVES WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO.
(sorry for the caps but I really didn't get it like it makes no sense lmao)
But yeah, Push's smile during that scene though.. T_____________T

So I just rewatched the episode with my mom and sister 2 days ago and my mom teared up from laughing LMAO
I even laughed so hard like I'm watching it the first time. It's just so hilarious.

Another thing, I don't know whether you guys already knew about this or not,
but the production team are aware of the viewers not liking the emoticons they added, and that they want them to lessen, and because of that, they're going to edit them out. it might not be completely edited out but i believe they know what they're doing like which scene the emoticons should be added.
At least they listen to our comment and actually do something. That's very nice of them. :)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Thank you again ja :)
I'm watching it now and can't stop smiling...Kangsom really make me smile the whole ep
LOL Wee can angry at him but sure it won't get long till he forgives Thit
The blind date with that LookMai girl is hilarious, can't stop laughing at Thit...LOL the "soulmates" thing LOL..
Wee is clueless wth girl but lol, he teases Mon like non stop, even the nick name "Miss Angry Face" ...Mon has problem in express her speaking it's quiet cute
I wondered how with next ep turn out

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
i may be the only one feeling this but i wanted to share my opinion after i tried to give this lakorn a shot let me begin with the good thing i felt the cast is good well chooses and their acting is good not woow but good enough other than that i don't find anything let me continue watching the most thing make me not continue is the production is veryyyyyyyy baaaaaaad the way of filming the angle camera very bad quality coz i saw others better than that , and most of all  the useless emoticon it' reallly ruined the scene for me i was like this while am watching it :mellow:  :mellow: it's a big no for me   :no:  an actor's suppose to express his feeling through his eyes and facial expression add an emoticon make me think he's weak actor plus it's very distracting can't focus on the actor    and finally the story i found it soo emty nothing interesting make me follow it sorry if i annoyed  anyone by my thoughts maybe i will return watch it later when the story developed  and became more interesting 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
adsd18/2 said:
i may be the only one feeling this but i wanted to share my opinion after i tried to give this lakorn a shot let me begin with the good thing i felt the cast is good well chooses and their acting is good not woow but good enough other than that i don't find anything let me continue watching the most thing make me not continue is the production is veryyyyyyyy baaaaaaad the way of filming the angle camera very bad quality coz i saw others better than that , and most of all  the useless emoticon it' reallly ruined the scene for me i was like this while am watching it :mellow:  :mellow: it's a big no for me   :no:  an actor's suppose to express his feeling through his eyes and facial expression add an emoticon make me think he's weak actor plus it's very distracting can't focus on the actor    and finally the story i found it soo emty nothing interesting make me follow it sorry if i annoyed  anyone by my thoughts maybe i will return watch it later when the story developed  and became more interesting 

Of course you can feel like that xD I feel very much annoy of the emoticon too, I think they make it the way too much to make it fun but it failed
Yeah the story orginal have nothing much happen but the story line is fun and fresh..I don't think they will add more complicate thing in it cuz if this will lost the character's orginal personality and it's not fun anymore
But I hope they would focus on the pranang more than adding some unnecessary character that I feel very annoying

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yay for no more icons..She shouldn't add it in the first place though
And here we go with this Giraffe Hippo..They just love their fan too much, hum?

cre: Jui's IG

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hanajungupup said:
You should show us your mom reaction when watching it hehe...
Actually I enjoy Mon/Wee's 1st encounter too (actually their 2nd)..I love how he tease her abt her short of words, really cute to handle
I hope next ep will show us more since ep 1, ep2 we just see random scene

LOL, I should record her reaction, eh? haha, my mom and I are similar when watching lakorns because we can never stay quiet.
Yes, I love how he kept teasing her, awww :D Agree with you!

arasucre said:
You know what was bothering me in the water scene between Wee & Mon?
I DON'T GET WHY WEE HAD TO RUN OVER INSTEAD OF CLOSING THE VALVES WHEN SHE TOLD HIM TO.
(sorry for the caps but I really didn't get it like it makes no sense lmao)
But yeah, Push's smile during that scene though.. T_____________T

So I just rewatched the episode with my mom and sister 2 days ago and my mom teared up from laughing LMAO
I even laughed so hard like I'm watching it the first time. It's just so hilarious.

Another thing, I don't know whether you guys already knew about this or not,
but the production team are aware of the viewers not liking the emoticons they added, and that they want them to lessen, and because of that, they're going to edit them out. it might not be completely edited out but i believe they know what they're doing like which scene the emoticons should be added.
At least they listen to our comment and actually do something. That's very nice of them. :)

LOLOL, maybe cause he wanted to see Jui in that situation!? LOLOL.
hahaha but now that you say that, I wonder why he did that. I didn't even notice that silly act of his, haha. But yes, his smile is super adorbs!

My mom has yet to see the episodes but yesss, I'm sure she will laugh a ton! And I know for sure I will laugh again, too :D

Oh really? I like the emoticons ... sometimes like if it's every now and then but they seem to be overdoing it so that's good they're going to edit them out.
I find the emoticons add onto the comedic aspect really well although that's good they're taking in consideration our opinions :)
Thanks for letting us know! :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Anyone who hearing the song all day...Oops, Kangsom's voice is really sweet, especially the lyrics is really my type..I keep listening to it while waiting for Monday OMG, anyone have download link for both of the songs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liDJMU83DbM

cre: TruelifeTDMC

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I remember someone posted some pics but still missing so I add more cuz these pics are so beautiful

cre: ONEHD