[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
I wish I could but I cant , I dont use Pc to write this, iam using Tablet and the page only show me to add reply, tahts all.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
4:40-5:14 They were talking about how Push and Kangsom (including people at the set too I think?) tease Mo. Mo said they're afraid of her so they don't really tease her much. Push said it's not actually called being afraid but being concerned (I don't know if you know the word "เกรงใจ (Kraeng Jai)" or not, but if someone uses that, it can mean that he/she and the other person are indeed close, but not very close to the level that he/she can do anything freely, or sometimes not close at all (which I'm sure that doesn't apply to this case XD)). So what they basically did is when Mo sleeps while waiting for her next scene, they took a picture of her sleeping in the lower angle (just like how Push displayed lol) He said they wanted the angle that they could see her double-chin the clearest. After doing that for quite some time, Mo started to bring a mask and put it on when she sleeps so that they wouldn't be able to take a picture of her at the time. XD
Awwwwwww, that is so cuteeeeee! :heart: xD Hahaha. Push and Mo are the cutest. :crush: Push's playful personality is a perfect match for Mo's fierceness. He's afraid to tease her too much because she'll come back even stronger. Lol. :numchuck: :bhehe: Thanks for the translation! ^_^

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
I wish I could but I cant , I dont use Pc to write this, iam using Tablet and the page only show me to add reply, tahts all.
You can type [ spoiler ] before you post the screenshots. And then at the end, type [ / spoiler ]. But don't leave any spaces between the brackets and "spoiler". This is what I always do. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't watch episode 2. It keeps freezing up on me. :weee: I'll just wait until ONE HD uploads it to YouTube tomorrow. :)

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
Anonymous95 said:
You can type [ spoiler ] before you post the screenshots. And then at the end, type [ / spoiler ]. But don't leave any spaces between the brackets and "spoiler". This is what I always do. :)
thank u I will try

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
I like the lakorn so far. P'Jui is so nice here, and really pretty too! I love the way P'Push bothers and flirts with her. They're so cute! Waiting for Ep.3 now.

So I finally got to watch it! I'm watching episode one right now and when it started...I'd say within the first three minutes, I was cheesing by myself like goofball! And then the part when Wilai and Ahtit locked eyes, I was smiling dumbly with them...Wtf. Anyone else have these symptoms? LOL.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
So I finally got to watch it! I'm watching episode one right now and when it started...I'd say within the first three minutes, I was cheesing by myself like goofball! And then the part when Wilai and Ahtit locked eyes, I was smiling dumbly with them...Wtf. Anyone else have these symptoms? LOL.
LOL. So you're enjoying FF mainly because of KangMo? :p I'm kidding. It's only the first two episodes but I wonder how well this is doing in terms of rating. All four leads have pretty big fan bases, except maybe with the exception of Mo.

Anonymous95 said:
LOL. So you're enjoying FF mainly because of KangMo? :p I'm kidding. It's only the first two episodes but I wonder how well this is doing in terms of rating. All four leads have pretty big fan bases, except maybe with the exception of Mo.
I'm a huge fan of Jui and find Push to be a very good newbie pra'ek. Also, the more they teased with with pics on IG, the more I anticipated over it and I now I think I'm catching the Fun Feung fever. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
I'm a huge fan of Jui and find Push to be a very good newbie pra'ek. Also, the more they teased with with pics on IG, the more I anticipated over it and I now I think I'm catching the Fun Feung fever. Lol.
I definitely agree. I like Jui, I like Kangsom (in his role), I love Push and I love Mo. All four are really good at promoting this on their social media. In the past few days, I see that they've been going around liking and commenting on a lot of pictures posted by fans on IG. I hope this will be just as popular as the original was.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Sadness, I can't watch this lakorn yet since my mom won't let me, =.="
Anyways, hope to see it tomorrow! Can't wait to see it, will definitely post up my thoughts!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
huajaikaungtur said:
Sadness, I can't watch this lakorn yet since my mom won't let me, =.="
Anyways, hope to see it tomorrow! Can't wait to see it, will definitely post up my thoughts!

Is it because your mom doesn't want you to watch before her and you might spoil her later? XD (since you said before that you were going to watch it with your mom lol)
I'll also be re-watching the 2nd episode with my mom and sister lol (they haven't watched it yet) Must be fun!!