[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I missed the opening credits yesterday too so I'm watching the first episode again on YouTube. The opening credits are so cute!!!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
AWWWWWW!!! I missed today's episode! :cry1:

It's already up here :)
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%882%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8825%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A4%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%992557-video-65742

About Magic If Entertainment, I believe Exact & Scenario still produced it. Maybe they collaborated?
Like I can see that the editing team is from Magic If Entertainment. It's different from the usual Exact & Scenario lakorns. XD
And since the producers are still Takonkiet Viravan and Nipon Pewnain, I believe Exact is in this. Their logo was even on the lakorn poster.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:

It's already up here :)
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%9D%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%95%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%882%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8825%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A4%E0%B8%A8%E0%B8%88%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%992557-video-65742

About Magic If Entertainment, I believe Exact & Scenario still produced it. Maybe they cooperated?
Like I can see that the editing team is from Magic If Entertainment. It's different from the usual Exact & Scenario lakorns. XD
And since the producers are still Takonkiet Viravan and Nipon Pewnain, I believe Exact is in this. Their logo was even on the lakorn poster.
OH! Well, thank you!!!! Hehehe. :dance1:  :dance1:

Yeah, perhaps they collaborated. I'm confused...so is Exact & Scenario the only production within ONE HD (originally for Ch. 5)? Because with other channels like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7, they have a LOT of different productions under them.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
OH! Well, thank you!!!! Hehehe. :dance1:  :dance1:

Yeah, perhaps they collaborated. I'm confused...so is Exact & Scenario the only production within ONE HD (originally for Ch. 5)? Because with other channels like Ch. 3 and Ch. 7, they have a LOT of different productions under them.

You're welcome :D
And yes, I believe so. But now when they moved to One HD, I see they've been doing collaborations since then.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm fangirling like crazy at seeing Mo and Push in such close distance of each other!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:   (1:49-2:10)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxT1r48B5oA
cr: KangsomKS TheStar

And Mo's face afterwards is so cute. LOL. It looks like she's saying "Yayyyy". xD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
PuMo are SOOOOOOOOOO cute between 0:30-1:02. :heart:  :heart: I LOVE the way Push looks at Mo!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot: Also at 3:05-3:12. :crush: AND 4:40-5:14. It looks like Push is teasing Mo. :coverlaf: I don't know what they're saying though. :weep: Lol.

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute how Push fans Mo at 8:46. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin: And Mo says "Thank you, really" afterwards. HAHAHA! They have such an adorable relationship!!!!! :yahoo:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: At 16:28-16:32, Push says something about Mo (her height?) and she playfully punches him. :coverlaf: SERIOUSLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PUSH IS SAYING ABOUT MO? At 16:38, he says something and that's when she grabs his face. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi8sDXLjkAE

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
So magic if is a production company from Khun Jeab what operating under Khun Boy or make lakorns for khun Boy . As you know, many older Daras by Exact likes khun Aom , Jeab , Pim etc. produce their own Lakorns , they have to or need indeed channel where they can radiate . And because they 're under Gmm Grammy / exact , is clear where they broadcast their Lakorns .

And the differences between CH5 and ONEHD for who do not know , I try to explain it.

CH5 and other channel likes CH3, CH7 a free channel that everyone can watch , and even OneHD but now comes the real differences : CH5 was for khun Boy a kind of transmitter where hecan show his lakorns , but he had to bought time from channe 5. Now ONeHD is his own station under Gmm grammy co.ltd. !!

now he can do with his own channel , what he wants , how he wants to . And now he can do a lots of genre , ignoring the many rules of CH5 . You realize , too, that the lakorns from ONEHD are nomore 45 minutes , but it is over an hour. in the past his old lakorns was just for 45 minutes because he just had only this time.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Sukialen said:
So magic if is a production company from Khun Jeab what operating under Khun Boy or make lakorns for khun Boy . As you know, many older Daras by Exact likes khun Aom , Jeab , Pim etc. produce their own Lakorns , they have to or need indeed channel where they can radiate . And because they 're under Gmm Grammy / exact , is clear where they broadcast their Lakorns .

And the differences between CH5 and ONEHD for who do not know , I try to explain it.

CH5 and other channel likes CH3, CH7 a free channel that everyone can watch , and even OneHD but now comes the real differences : CH5 was for khun Boy a kind of transmitter where hecan show his lakorns , but he had to bought time from channe 5. Now ONeHD is his own station under Gmm grammy co.ltd. !!

now he can do with his own channel , what he wants , how he wants to . And now he can do a lots of genre , ignoring the many rules of CH5 . You realize , too, that the lakorns from ONEHD are nomore 45 minutes , but it is over an hour. in the past his old lakorns was just for 45 minutes because he just had only this time.
Thank you for the clarification. I'm happy for Khun Boy that he switched over to ONE HD and is now getting better opportunities versus when he was with Ch. 5. Longer lakorns and more exciting lakorns to look forward to then. Now on to promoting the underrated actors and actresses working under him. LOL.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
PuMo are SOOOOOOOOOO cute between 0:30-1:02. :heart:  :heart: I LOVE the way Push looks at Mo!!!!!! :woot:  :woot: :woot: Also at 3:05-3:12. :crush: AND 4:40-5:14. It looks like Push is teasing Mo. :coverlaf: I don't know what they're saying though. :weep: Lol.

SOOOOOOOOOOO cute how Push fans Mo at 8:46. :spin:  :spin: :spin:  :spin: And Mo says "Thank you, really" afterwards. HAHAHA! They have such an adorable relationship!!!!! :yahoo:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: At 16:28-16:32, Push says something about Mo (her height?) and she playfully punches him. :coverlaf: SERIOUSLY, DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT PUSH IS SAYING ABOUT MO? At 16:38, he says something and that's when she grabs his face. :woot:  :woot: :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi8sDXLjkAE

Awww they're really cute! XD
You're right about what he said in 16:32! At 16:38, he was basically interrupting her when she was going to throw the shirt to the audience with "The lakorn is airing today at 8.15pm!" He's such a tease! XD

4:40-5:14 They were talking about how Push and Kangsom (including people at the set too I think?) tease Mo. Mo said they're afraid of her so they don't really tease her much. Push said it's not actually called being afraid but being concerned (I don't know if you know the word "เกรงใจ (Kraeng Jai)" or not, but if someone uses that, it can mean that he/she and the other person are indeed close, but not very close to the level that he/she can do anything freely, or sometimes not close at all (which I'm sure that doesn't apply to this case XD)). So what they basically did is when Mo sleeps while waiting for her next scene, they took a picture of her sleeping in the lower angle (just like how Push displayed lol) He said they wanted the angle that they could see her double-chin the clearest. After doing that for quite some time, Mo started to bring a mask and put it on when she sleeps so that they wouldn't be able to take a picture of her at the time. XD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
Awww they're really cute! XD
You're right about what he said in 16:32! At 16:38, he was basically interrupting her when she was going to throw the shirt to the audience with "The lakorn is airing today at 8.15pm!" He's such a tease! XD
Haha! Push is such a jokester! He and Mo are super adorable. :crush:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
I really liked today's episode. Yesterday's episode already got me squealing but today's episode got me ASDFGHJKL. :cloud9: :loool: I've been literally replaying all the cute scenes haha. The sprinkler scene got me fangirling so hard :drools: I just can't hold it in when they stare at each other like that!! Beside them, Mo and Kangsom are super suuuuper cute together as well , I swear. And Kangsom and Push's bromance is adorable as well! Wow this lakorn as been giving me to many things to fangirl about LOL. Can't wait for the next episode :spicy: