[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
There is a fancam from yesterday and the cast is so cute, you can find long fancam in the channel too
They're so friendly..Lol at Mo..Her toy gun is not working so she steal from Push LOL So cute 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8PtRDJPto

cre: KangsomKS The Star

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I'm watching this right now. First off, the emoticons are annoying. They're very...cheap. Haha. Anyway, I'm not really feeling the Push dude. He's a decent actor, but I'm not really liking him. There's something about him that bothers me...idk what it is. Don't like his hair nor the tight pants they're giving him either. Jui on the other hand is looking good, but too glamorous. Haha. I wish they'd slow down on the glamoring of the gals.

Who else feels like Mo and Kangsom is the pra'nang? Haha.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Cuz the episode focus on KS and Mo so I feel like they're pranang too 
Maybe about his smirk?! I think it looks pervert sometimes LOL 
yeah I think they're making Jui looks too glamorous, so when she is as a servant, there still mistress feel in her
Well, I need to wait how it turns out

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
There is a fancam from yesterday and the cast is so cute, you can find long fancam in the channel too
They're so friendly..Lol at Mo..Her toy gun is not working so she steal from Push LOL So cute 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Z8PtRDJPto

cre: KangsomKS The Star
Push and Mo are so cuteeeeeeeeee!!!!!! Mo is adorable, stealing Push's gun. Lol. I love when Push gave the mic to Mo. And when they were talking towards the end. And when Mo wiped her hand on Push's shirt. LOL. Mo seems closer to Push than she is to Kangsom. :coverlaf:

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Aww does anyone here knows where can I watch it with english sub or some recaps perhaps? I really wanna watch it but too bad I know no thai language even for a single word lol

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
This aired already? The teaser looks cute, but il wait patiently for the subs heh hopefully it's not as long as leh nangfah so i can actually finish it

Push js reminds me so much of mike (mayb cos of their thinness and lankiness) but much much better looking than mike lol

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:

the 1st ep just aired yesterday so It still haven't had engsub yet
But I hope Viki's team will make it when One HD uploaded on their channel I think 

Yes! I'm one of the subbing team, and I'll be subbing it as soon as each episode comes out. I'll try to be fast XD
I've already begun subbing the first ep~ But I still have to wait for the segment team to be done first.

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I thought yesterday's episode was already hilarious. Today's is even more hilarious!! LMAO

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMG, I am definitely gonna watch this tonight with my mommy who's such a big fan of Kangsom and Mo :D
Looks so freakin good and I'm glad it's up on youtube now!

Also, I AM LOVING THEIR BROMANCE <3 hahaha, looks like a legit kiss, too!
Ow owwww, these two cuties :3 LOL @ Puth's reaction. He seems stunned but you can tell he likes it, hahahaha.