[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But I love Kangsom's character so far...He is improved on his acting, he doesn't seem awkward now 
Jui is appearing now...She looks gorgeous LOL
I didn't expect Montira and Vee would meet each other that fast

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Awww, it's getting romantic! So they met each other in the dark so that they won't remember each other when they meet again? LMAO

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
But too much ads @@@ I think it will be better if I rewatched full ep tmr
I really think this version changed a lot, Montira is really sweet compared to the old ver

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I was right about KangMo's wedding scene. Hahaha. Mo is so beautiful in her wedding dress. She's so cute and pretty. The scene overall had the feeling of a Korean drama.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I absolutely adore Mo in here. :ghehe: :cloud9: It's a totally different image. So suitable for her actually. I mean, she does great in everything.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
She is adorable in here, she has the aura..I wondered how things will turn out next
Things will be more interesting tmr....I think I'm gonna watched it full by tmr so I couldn't need to wait, it somehow lost my concentration on the story line...Too much ads for me

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
The next episode looks so interesting from the preview! Can't wait~~
So each episode isn't exactly 2 hours long even with the ads.
The total airing time was 1 hour 45 minutes and by excluding the ads I think it's 1 hour 30 minutes. lol

Kangsom was really hilarious here. I laughed a lot because of him.  :rofl:
About the emoticons, they're actually funny from time to time haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Awwwww, there are so many cute scenes in the ending credits. :cloud9:

The first episode was good. It moved at a nice pace. I like Kangsom and Mo the most so far. Of course, I'm a little more interested in their coupling to begin with. But I really do like Kangsom's character. He's hilarious. :lol2: I also love Mo as Vilai. She's just so sweet and innocent. She's the troublemaker servant, yet her character still has this child-like innocence to it. And Mo plays Vilai very nicely. I'm not bothered by any of her facial expressions so I'm convinced that she just needed a character change. Usually, her characters are snobby or bratty so she always tended to have a frown or unpleasant expression on her face. But in here, she looks and acts so sweet and cute. And it's because her character is supposed to be that way. :yes: I also really like the OST sung by Kangsom. :thumbsup:

One thing I would complain about though is the editing. It seems a bit sloppy. The scenes are cut off at strange parts (for the ads). And the ending for the first episode was abrupt. I wasn't expecting it to end there. Also, the emoticons are a bit much. Otherwise, a good start to a good lakorn. ^_^

Looking forward to the second episode tomorrow!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I think bcs it's Jieb's 1st produce so it's still lacking something..But if the story keeping with this pace we will see more unexpected thing in the future
I want to rewatch so I could feel more hehee..But it's actually nice, so far Vilai catches my attention the most...Mo is such a adorable girl, I always like her in whatever her roles is
Push is handsome, I like the way he talks and portrait Vee..Gotta wait and see how he will surprise me in the future...
Anyway the opening song and ending song are nice...I love the scene when Vee take Montira's glasses off...I can feel the romance xD

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aw gosh, I'm so jealous of you people who getta watch it live, haha.
I don't think I'll ever be able to catch this live but I'll watch it as soon as it comes up on youtube, hopefully.
Needa find time for 2 hour episodes :D

And from all your posts, the first episode seems to be great! Excited for Kangsom's funny character.
Can't wait to see it! Super hyped for Kangsom & Mo <3333

And also, just had to mention! Seeing this thread pinned up for airing lakorns made me so teary ;~; I remember when this thread just started, awwies.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! THIS IS TOO CUTEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: I GOT MY WISH!!!!!!!!! PUSH AND MO PICTURES!!!!!!!! I'M CALLING THEM PUMO NOW! LOL!

cr: thebest_puttichai, push_lover & wasabi_aoyzaa

It's so adorable how Mo almost is tippy toeing while Push is leaning back and yet, Push is still taller than Mo. They're adorable!!!! :wub:  :wub: :wub: