[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

tgamber

sarNie Adult
It's 45 minutes/episode. As it will air on 20.15, we can only watch it next day like songkram nam ngerm. I got wedding photos vibe from Push and Jui. They are too beautiful.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
@@@@ Just 45mins/episode? It's too short :((((
Yeah Jui&Push make such a hot couple..Both of them can be called hi-so couple just by looking at these photos xD

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
"KangMo". How cute that fans made a couple name for them!!  ^_^ You know...Push and Mo wouldn't look half bad either. :coverlaf:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
This will air on Mon-Tues slot...
but I wondered how long an episode last for One HD...I hope it's about 1 hour per episode

tgamber said:
It's 45 minutes/episode. As it will air on 20.15, we can only watch it next day like songkram nam ngerm. I got wedding photos vibe from Push and Jui. They are too beautiful.

Unexpectedly, guys..
IT'S 2 HOURS LONG!!!!!!
(but with the ads.. STILL, IT'S LONGER THAN 45 MINUTES)
/THROWS CONFETTI ALL OVER THIS THREAD AND MYSELF

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Two hours? Are you sure? Exact has never had a two hour long lakorn before. I mean, no lakorn has ever been two hours long as far as I know. Lol. What if it's not two hours, but two days?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
2 hours OMG that extremely long   :shock2:  like watching a hole movie but how many episodes is this anyone know

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow. It is two hours long. I used the handy dandy Google Translator. Lol. That is such a change for Exact. In fact, that's a change for any lakorn ever. TWO HOURS! WOOT, WOOOOOT!!!!!!!!! :dance1:  :dance1:

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Anonymous95 said:
Two hours? Are you sure? Exact has never had a two hour long lakorn before. I mean, no lakorn has ever been two hours long as far as I know. Lol. What if it's not two hours, but two days?

Nah, I can read Thai and I'm million percent sure it says "2 hours" lmao (I'm pretty sure the episode itself will be about 1 hour 45 minutes excluding the ads)
IKR? For the first time of Exact.. It's still hard to believe lol

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
Nah, I can read Thai and I'm million percent sure it says "2 hours" lmao (I'm pretty sure the episode itself will be about 1 hour 45 minutes excluding the ads)
IKR? For the first time of Exact.. It's still hard to believe lol
Lol. It was hard to believe since it's never been done before, so I was doubtful. But thanks for letting us know!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They're all of a sudden promoting this lakorn right before it's going to air. Lol. I'm not complaining though. It makes sense.

KangMo were on "The Red Carpet" yesterday:
http://instagram.com/p/vvuDfThKIS/

Is The Red Carpet a show from ONE HD?

Kangsom, Mo and Push have a meet and greet tomorrow also.
http://instagram.com/p/vr8ef9BKII/
http://instagram.com/p/vviasDCeum/

I want to see pictures of Mo and Push together from the meet and greet since it's rare for Mo to be alone with the two leading men in here. Lol. I've seen a lot of pictures on IG of Push, Jui and Kangsom together. And I'm always left wondering where Mo is. Lol.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Mo is returning on screen and also Push hehehehe. Hope i could watch this lakorn after work...  :popcorn:  :popcorn: 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think this scene is going to appear in the beginning with Kangsom and Mo having a dream about their wedding. Lol.

cr: ks_fanclub

cr: exactscenario

Kangsom and Mo:

cr: momonchanok

cool :)

sarNie Adult
OMGawddd where have I been?! This airs tomorrow?!! Tuning in for suure tomorrow! I remember watching Tik and Jeab's version and I freaking loved it. I am loving this cast also! Push and Jui makes an awesome pair. Kangsom and Mo makes an even more awesome pair :drools: I dont know what not to like 555. From watching the teaser and looing at the pictures on here and IG makes me so pumped. I'm ready to fangirl tomorrow   :dance1:  Who's with me? hahaha. And you guys are saying it's about 1 hour and 45 minutes? I'm about to faint, this is such good news :faint:

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
so, i didnt watch fun feung the 2005 version bc i absolutely could not stand jieb sopitnapa. despite being a major tik fan and loving cute plots like this, i didnt watch it. i literally told myself i would wait for when one day they make a remake that i would watch it. i never really thought that this day would come....just takened back right now...almost ten years...well by the time they finish filming, it will probably be 10 years since i said those words. lol