[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
You mean the previous version is dragging?! 
I haven't watched the old version yet but I hope this new version will be good 
Seems like Jui's character in SMT left everyone bad impression LOL Or just bcs I see her in sweet roles before so I feel normal abt this 
LNF is a bit annoying at the beginning but I finished it for Push, he is such a hottie

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I wish I was just excited as you ladies about this lakorn. I guess the reason why I'm not excited is the fact that I've seen the older version and didn't really care much about it. 555 I like Mo too but it probably has something to do with her. 555 The pra'nangs are so cute though. They're pretty darn irresistible but gosh...I can't bring myself to want to watch it. TT________TT Someone convince me otherwise. 555

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
roselovesice said:
I wish I was just excited as you ladies about this lakorn. I guess the reason why I'm not excited is the fact that I've seen the older version and didn't really care much about it. 555 I like Mo too but it probably has something to do with her. 555 The pra'nangs are so cute though. They're pretty darn irresistible but gosh...I can't bring myself to want to watch it. TT________TT Someone convince me otherwise. 555

The older version doesn't have much drama though...But I enjoyed it, and I think they will add more drama in this version
More than exciting, I want to see Push's portrait of Tik...

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I have to say that I loved the old version cause it was less drama and it was also very funny too!!! Another thing, the scene where Push took off his jacket next to the car with a smile/smirk, he kinda look like Tik for a second there. Cause if i remember correctly (correct me if I'm wrong), Tik had the same smile and scene too… 

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Yeah...Push is really reminded me of Tik...
And I love his expression in the teaser
is it just me or it's seem like Jui's character is kind of more sweet and kind than Jieb's character in the older version?! 

And the teaser of FF OST female version is so sweet..Can't wait for this 

http://instagram.com/p/vsEUAKNgxO

cre: push_dj's IG

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
I seriously can't express how excited I am for this! Push looked so good in the teaser I really wanted to squeal LMAO.
btw, for anyone looking for the Eng subs, I think I'll be subbing it on Viki.
I just found the teaser on a channel so I decided to sub it :)

Anyway, here's the link!

I still feel like it hasn't been long since I watched Tik and Jiab's version 9 years ago haha

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
arasucre said:
I seriously can't express how excited I am for this! Push looked so good in the teaser I really wanted to squeal LMAO.
btw, for anyone looking for the Eng subs, I think I'll be subbing it on Viki.
I just found the Eng subbed teaser on a channel! But I can't seem to click on the channel itself, though. :(

Anyway, here's the link!
Watching the teaser with subs makes it 1,000 times better. Lol. Thanks!!

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
Hanajungupup said:
Yeah...Push is really reminded me of Tik...
And I love his expression in the teaser
is it just me or it's seem like Jui's character is kind of more sweet and kind than Jieb's character in the older version?! 

And the teaser of FF OST female version is so sweet..Can't wait for this 

http://instagram.com/p/vsEUAKNgxO

cre: push_dj's IG

Wow I love it! The singer's voice sounds familiar to me, though.
I'm pretty sure I know her, and I'm thinking it's the vocalist from Klear?
I'm not sure since she quit the music industry 2 years ago but it really sounds like her to me lol

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Mo just posted this on her IG!! Kang Mo xD xD So cuteeeee..The cast keep teasing us, I can't even...

Can't get enough of these cute pics...How adorable

And lastly, I can't tell how happy I am to see Jui as n'ek on screen again...I JUST LOVE HERRR xD

cre: Mo, Jui, Push's IG