[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Fun Fueng has got to be one of the few Exact/ONE HD lakorns that has actually looked promising in a while. ^_^ I'm excited. :D The acting from the four leads looks good so far. I'm surprised, Kangsom seems to be doing better in comedies than in dramas. Mo looks like she's transitioning into her bubbly character very nicely too. ^_^

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
All everyone look great. My Mo look so pretty! I hope she get more n'ek role...she a very talent actress. Push my new crush lol, why do you have to be soooo handsome!  :crush:  :crush: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OH MY EFFIN GEEEEE . That teaser was too great  :woot: 

Now, allow me to spazz over the teaser, Lol. Don't mind me, just ignore my craziness.
Puth and Kangsom .... like how they so duh handsome !? Forreal, I'm gonna go crazy watching this lakorn cause they're so freakin good looking. And yeah, Kangsom seems to be doing way better in comedic roles than dramatic roles ... although he's only been in one lakorn other than FF so I can't really judge yet but wow, he seems to be mastering the comedic role from the teaser.

Kangsom just reminds me of a big cute teddy bear, awww. He's so smiley in here :D Love that flawless smile of his.
And the way he looks at Mo --- ahhhhh, I wanna be looked at like that, too hahahaa .
But that scene of Kangsom and Mo @ 0:12 was perfection. The little things flying in the air made the scene look so magical. And definitely love at first sight!
Kangsom's so in love with her, hehehehe :D So cute.

I keep thinking this but Kangsom and Mo are too beautiful to be servants, LOL . Just my thought but honestly, they could pass as people in the same class as Jui and Puth cause they so good looking.

Puth is so handsome, ahhhh, even in the servant outfit. Man, how can he be so good looking !? OKAY, I am judging too much on looks LOLOL but really, they all are so beautiful T__T
Jui's so cute in those dorky glasses, haha. I admit she's super pretty although her image in Samee Teetra is still in my mind.

That scene @ 1:09. Other than a wet Puth, omg . Looks like such a wonderful scene. So perfect!
I love that they're still using the same OST because it is so beautiful and gives me such nostalgia. Awww, I feel like crying. It's so beautiful ;~;

This teaser made my day. It is just so great. I can not wait for this lakorn at all. It's airing Monday but that feels like years away. I love how fresh and light heart this lakorn is. I'm sure this lakorn will cheer up my days, make my school days better and make me laugh and smile a ton! And this good looking cast, oh gosh.
What more can I ask for !?  :lmao:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
Haha. I only enjoyed those scenes mainly because of Mo. Pong's okay. He's an okay actor and he's alright looking, but I'm not necessarily turned off by him or anything. :p I actually liked him in some of his earlier works. It's just recently, he's been getting older (you can see it in his face), and his roles have been repetitious.

Yep. In all of Mo's lakorns as nang'ek, she was never actually the main focus with the pra'ek in any of them. There are lakorns like LR, RLSR and many more where the pra'nangs are actually the main focus and the nang'rai or other issues are just side stories to keep the lakorn entertaining. But Exact has never given those kinds of roles and lakorns to Mo. She really does deserve better. I admire her ability as an actress and I'm not saying she's perfect. She has her flaws, but I'm just saying, Exact doesn't have a lot of good and versatile actresses like her. She's one of their best from the younger generation and if given the opportunity to grow as an actress, she will prove it that she has it in her to be one of their top actresses in the future. I think they should be focusing more on her than they are on certain others right now.

Awwwww, your mom sounds sweet. My parents watched some of Mo's dramas and films with me, but they said she's not fitted to be nang'ek. Any actress who doesn't look like a Barbie or model, my parents will say they're not pretty or beautiful enough to be the main character. Such a superficial way of thinking. Lol. Mo may not be hot, sexy, or gorgeous, but she's cute and pretty. She has her charms and she's a good actress. Nothing can take those facts away. I think I would love watching lakorns with your mom. Lol. Does she have any other favorite actors and actresses?

Pong is okay. I liked him better in his Buang Ruk Kamathep days :) He's definitely aging and his roles are so repetitive!
I couldn't have agreed any more with you on your speel about Mo. She is truly a talented actress and I'm sure she can take any role given to her. Exact/OneHD just needs to see her potential and give her better roles because she can do it! I just know it :)

Awww, really? Your parents don't think Mo is fit? And honestly speaking, I don't know of any Thai actress who is similar to a Barbie doll, LOL. But I think Mo is beautiful in her own way. My mom finds her really pretty.
Let's just say, my mom's definitely of pretty is basically ... I don't know how to describe it but let's just say Mo is her definition of pretty. Since she doesn't know actors and actresses' names, she calls Mo by "pretty girl." So whenever my mom says "pretty girl," I know she's talking about Mo, hahaha :)
LOL, you would probably enjoy lakorns with my mom since you both are big Mo fans. My mom likes a lot of the veterans and Toomtam and Kangsom. Honestly speaking, my mom doesn't have any "favorites," she just likes lakorns if the people are good looking, haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
I keep thinking this but Kangsom and Mo are too beautiful to be servants, LOL . Just my thought but honestly, they could pass as people in the same class as Jui and Puth cause they so good looking.

Puth is so handsome, ahhhh, even in the servant outfit. Man, how can he be so good looking !? OKAY, I am judging too much on looks LOLOL but really, they all are so beautiful T__T
Jui's so cute in those dorky glasses, haha. I admit she's super pretty although her image in Samee Teetra is still in my mind.

That scene @ 1:09. Other than a wet Puth, omg . Looks like such a wonderful scene. So perfect!
I love that they're still using the same OST because it is so beautiful and gives me such nostalgia. Awww, I feel like crying. It's so beautiful ;~;

This teaser made my day. It is just so great. I can not wait for this lakorn at all. It's airing Monday but that feels like years away. I love how fresh and light heart this lakorn is. I'm sure this lakorn will cheer up my days, make my school days better and make me laugh and smile a ton! And this good looking cast, oh gosh.
What more can I ask for !?  :lmao:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: 
I enjoyed reading your reaction and review of the teaser. Lol. I think Kangsom and Mo are adorable as the servants. They're so small and cute. They're the kind of servants that you would treat like your siblings rather than people who work for you. If that makes any sense. Lol. Cutest servants in a lakorn ever. :heart: Push, on the other hand, is very handsome. I would be so lucky to have him as a servant in my home. :coverlaf:

This is one of Exact's projects in a long while that I feel actually looks promising. I haven't seen the original, but I can feel the light heartedness from the teaser. I can't wait to watch episode 1 on Monday!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, really? Your parents don't think Mo is fit? And honestly speaking, I don't know of any Thai actress who is similar to a Barbie doll, LOL. But I think Mo is beautiful in her own way. My mom finds her really pretty.
Let's just say, my mom's definitely of pretty is basically ... I don't know how to describe it but let's just say Mo is her definition of pretty. Since she doesn't know actors and actresses' names, she calls Mo by "pretty girl." So whenever my mom says "pretty girl," I know she's talking about Mo, hahaha :)
LOL, you would probably enjoy lakorns with my mom since you both are big Mo fans. My mom likes a lot of the veterans and Toomtam and Kangsom. Honestly speaking, my mom doesn't have any "favorites," she just likes lakorns if the people are good looking, haha.
I just meant Barbie doll as in girls who are extremely beautiful and model- or doll-like. Basically, I was just trying to say that my parents standard of beauty is unrealistic. Lol. They're not open to different types of beauties either. They only want the very beautiful goddess looking actresses with very curvy bodies as the nang'eks. They don't understand that acting isn't all about looks and that certain looks fit certain characters. Anyways, I love my parents. Haha. I feel a little bad talking about them, but since we were on the topic already, I just wanted to rant a little. :coverlaf:

Hahaha. That's so cute how your mom refers to Mo as "pretty girl". ^_^ Has she seen any of Mo's other works?

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Anonymous95 said:
I loved reading your reaction and review of the teaser. Lol. I think Kangsom and Mo are adorable as the servants. They're so small and cute. They're the kind of servants that you would treat like your siblings rather than people who actually work for you. If that makes any sense. Lol. Cutest servants in any lakorn ever. :heart: Push, on the other hand, is so handsome. I would be SO lucky to have him as a servant in my house. :coverlaf:

This is one of Exact's projects in a long while that I feel actually looks promising. I haven't seen the original, but I can feel the light heartedness from the teaser. I can't wait to watch episode 1 on Monday!!!!!!
Exactly, they are the friendly servants and boss. It's a lovely relationship. If not, why would puth accept the request to be a driver?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
tgamber said:
Exactly, they are the friendly servants and boss. It's a lovely relationship. If not, why would puth accept the request to be a driver?
Yep. I love the relationship between Push/Kangsom and Jui/Mo. Kangsom and Mo are the servants to Push and Jui, yet Push and Jui treat them like family. It's heart warming. :)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
I can't freaking wait for this, the two couples have fairly screen time in the teaser...
LOL Kangsom and Push are hilarious..Mo is gorgeous in here xD
Jui with glassed is the cutest thing ever, love Jui&Push's expression in here//
This must be my most waiting lakorn for this yearrrrrrrrr 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
I enjoyed reading your reaction and review of the teaser. Lol. I think Kangsom and Mo are adorable as the servants. They're so small and cute. They're the kind of servants that you would treat like your siblings rather than people who work for you. If that makes any sense. Lol. Cutest servants in a lakorn ever. :heart: Push, on the other hand, is very handsome. I would be so lucky to have him as a servant in my home. :coverlaf:

Awww, I'm surprised you actually read my review and enjoyed it, haha. I ramle too much but I totally get what you mean!
They are just too great and I would love to have them as my servants any day, LOL JKJK I would love to be friends with them! And yes, Puth is one looker!!

Agree, the original was very light heart and I did like it but I wasn't obsessed -- I feel I'll like this version way more, hehe :D YES, Monday!!

Anonymous95 said:
Yep. I love the relationship between Push/Kangsom and Jui/Mo. Kangsom and Mo are the servants to Push and Jui, yet Push and Jui treat them like family. It's heart warming. :)

Agree with you. The relationship is just beautiful. Friendship <3

Hanajungupup said:
I can't freaking wait for this, the two couples have fairly screen time in the teaser...
LOL Kangsom and Push are hilarious..Mo is gorgeous in here xD
Jui with glassed is the cutest thing ever, love Jui&Push's expression in here//
This must be my most waiting lakorn for this yearrrrrrrrr 

In the original, from what I remember, they did have fairly the same amount of screen time as well :)
Agree with you, yayyyyy :D

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Pics of the cast in Fun Feung's promotion yesterday

credit: warattaya, push_lover, tvsociety's IG 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kangsom and Mo are so freakin cute, gahhh. And is Mo's hair lighter or is it just me?
It looks so nice, love her short hair!

And I love the first picture. Mo's looking at Kangsom as he laughs, awwww. I can just imagine the expression on her face :3
Then the 3rd photo of them looking at each other . Their eyes may not be linked but ow owww, they way he looks at her and her smiling expression <3
The butterflies I get when I see Kangsom & Mo <333~

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's hair does look lighter. I know she cut her hair shorter, even though it was already short before. Lol. I want her to let it grow out. She's cute with short hair, but she'll be even prettier with long hair.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I was going to pass due to the bad image I have of Jui from Samee Teetra, but this seems so comical and bubbly for me to pass on. I'm in need of some light romantic comedies to ease my stress. Haha. And Kangsom and Mo are cute. I want to see how Push does to see if I'll like him in RLSR.