[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Glad it's done filming...Hope to see it soon...
Jui & Push loves their fans so much that they keep posting their pics on IGs...They look so adorable already!!! 

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
it's like a desert here anyway i will post my qs with hope someone will answer me , is this lakorn will air soon or it already airing ?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
adsd18/2 said:
it's like a desert here anyway i will post my qs with hope someone will answer me , is this lakorn will air soon or it already airing ?
Are you waiting for this too Adsd? It's not airing yet, but it will air soon hopefully. I heard December by the earliest.
tgamber said:
Think so. The soundtrack is easy listening too.
They've released the soundtrack already?

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Are you waiting for this too Adsd? It's not airing yet, but it will air soon hopefully. I heard December by the earliest.
They've released the soundtrack already?
not really waiting but since there's nothing to follow atm i just thought to have a look at  others project that i saw a whiiile ago and liked them and see if they are already done one of them is this one coz of jui she's one of the actress i found really good and i enjoy her acting so i want to give it a try for her plus i found her chemistry with push reallly good i like them together more than the other to be honest   :D hmmm December another couple of weeks there's really nothing to enjoy watching in this period 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HenttQBio
This will be airing next Monday on the 24th. I can't contain my excitement!!!!!!!! LOVE the four leads, especially Mo and Push. I'm more fond of Jui than I am of Kangsom, but we'll see if that changes once this starts airing. I especially can't wait to see Mo in a new and different role!! Let's see how she does as a servant and in a romantic comedy. :yes:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2HenttQBio
This will be airing next Monday on the 24th. I can't contain my excitement!!!!!!!! LOVE the four leads, especially Mo and Push. I'm more fond of Jui than I am of Kangsom, but we'll see if that changes once this starts airing. I especially can't wait to see Mo in a new and different role!! Let's see how she does as a servant and in a romantic comedy. :yes:

OH. MY. FREAKIN. GOSHHHHH. NEXT FREAKIN MONDAY ALREADY !?  :woot:  :dance1: 
When I saw your post and as I was reading "This will be airing...," I was not expecting it to be Monday and next Monday, too. I even checked my calendar to make sure the 24th was next week and what do you know !? IT IS!  :thumbsup: 
OMG, that is such great news.
Thank you so much for sharing with usssss <3
I am most fond of Mo, Puth and Kangsom in here. As for Jui, the last role I saw her in was Samee Teetra so I still have a "dark" view of her but hopefully that changes, haha.
Can't wait to see all these good looking fellas! Ahhhh, so freakin excited!

Mondayys are gonna be so much better now -- they are gonna rock and roll, yahooooo! :heart:   :dance1: 

mayag

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

When I saw your post and as I was reading "This will be airing...," I was not expecting it to be Monday and next Monday, too. I even checked my calendar to make sure the 24th was next week and what do you know !? IT IS!  :thumbsup: 
I am most fond of Mo, Puth and Kangsom in here. As for Jui, the last role I saw her in was Samee Teetra so I still have a "dark" view of her but hopefully that changes, haha.

Mondayys are gonna be so much better now -- they are gonna rock and roll, yahooooo! :heart:   :dance1: 

HAHAHA I had the same reaction as you!!! Such good news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
OneHD ThaiLand updated the introduction...Can't wait anymoreeee, so exciting  :dance1:

credit: onehdthailand

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
huajaikaungtur said:

No problem. ^_^ I also didn't expect it to air so soon either. I was thinking mid December. But yay! Next Monday already!! :D I'm SUPERRRRRRRRRRRRRR excited!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm glad I'm not the only Mo fan here. I'll have someone else to spaz with over Mo and Kangsom's scenes. :coverlaf: :p
adsd18/2 said:
good news i will be tuned nest monday for jui and push :ghehe:
Great! It seems a lot of people will be watching this. I won't be so lonely here then. ^_^ I didn't know you liked Jui and Push though adsd. :eek:
Hanajungupup said:
OneHD ThaiLand updated the introduction...Can't wait anymoreeee, so exciting  :dance1:

Is this from Instagram or Facebook? :eek: They all look great! And Mo looks so cute. :spin: This is going to be an adorable lakorn. I'm SO STOKED!!!!!!!!

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:
Great! It seems a lot of people will be watching this. I won't be so lonely here then. ^_^ I didn't know you liked Jui and Push though adsd. :eek:

:lolyup: it was all  by coincident anonymous i saw a couple of pic of them in ig long time ago  and they really made me likes them plus as i said before jui is one of the only actress who got my intention  after ann and kim :ghehe: that's why so i just decided to give this a try since it's soo quiet this period  to be more specific these were the pic i liked the first

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
AHHHHH, they all are so heavenly beautiful!
And yeah, I'm a Mo fan. Honestly speaking, I'm looking forward to this lakorn mostly for Kangsom & Mo :D
I adore Puth, too but I'm all hands down for Kangsom & Mo hehehe !

I will definitely spazz with you on Kangsom & Mo @Anonymous95 :)

They all are so good looking in those posters though.
I just keep thinking to myself, "how did we get such a good looking cast?" LOLOL

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Hanajungupup said:
This is from Insta..And four of them posted it on their IG also!! 
And I hope someone will sub it when it airing....
Cool! Thanks! :D I hope someone will sub it too. I'll watch it unsubbed if I have to though. Lol. Can't miss this lakorn!
adsd18/2 said:
:lolyup: it was all  by coincident anonymous i saw a couple of pic of them in ig long time ago  and they really made me likes them plus as i said before jui is one of the only actress who got my intention  after ann and kim :ghehe: that's why so i just decided to give this a try since it's soo quiet this period
Ah, I see. ;) Glad you'll be tuning in to this with me also then. :thumbsup: I hope Kim stays as your number one actress though. :cry: Haha. I'm kidding. :p
huajaikaungtur said:
AHHHHH, they all are so heavenly beautiful!
And yeah, I'm a Mo fan. Honestly speaking, I'm looking forward to this lakorn mostly for Kangsom & Mo :D
I adore Puth, too but I'm all hands down for Kangsom & Mo hehehe !

I will definitely spazz with you on Kangsom & Mo @Anonymous95 :)

They all are so good looking in those posters though.
I just keep thinking to myself, "how did we get such a good looking cast?" LOLOL
If it weren't for Mo and Push, I wouldn't be watching this. However, I'm more excited for Kangsom and Mo's coupling versus Push and Jui's. It's weird, because I like Mo and Push more individually. :p Hahaha. But, yayyyy!!!! Can't wait until Monday to spaz with you! :dance1:

"peace"

sarNie Tombstone
Anonymous95 said:

Ah, I see. ;) Glad you'll be tuning in to this with me also then. :thumbsup: I hope Kim stays as your number one actress though. :cry: Haha. I'm kidding. :p

oh giiiiiirrl kim is my n1 for eveeeeeeeeeeeeer eveeeeer anne's like a legend in thai lakorn and jui is just my new interest i will see if it's continue after this lakorn :p