[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I am loving this bright & cute teaser :3
Ahhhh, we got such a beautiful cast here.
Puth & Kangsom are such eye candy! Such handsome men. And I am beyond excited to see their bromance since I know Puri & Tik had multiple scenes in the original.

Kangsom & Mo are definitely what I'm most hyped about.
The scene of Mo in the white & pink dress and Kangsom in the black suit is too sweet. She's so beautiful T__T Such a beautiful pair.
Jui's very pretty, too. Although her Peung character in Samee Teetra is still lingering in my thoughts ...
So happy to see Aerin here, too although she'll probably play n'rai.

Either way, I am excited for this lakorn.
I enjoyed the original so hopefully, this one won't let me down ^^

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Teaser looked pretty good. Mo and Kangsom are even cuter than Jakajun and Puri in the original version. And I thought Puri and Jakajun were adorable. Jui and Puth look good together.

momo_panda123

sarNie Egg
Woah thanks for the teaser :) I've been waiting for this lakorn, I think so far this will be Mo's lightest role and drama. And she and Kangsom were cute and all. Im looking forward to this, by the way does anyone here know when this will start? Thanks!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
thatsouthernasianchick said:
Anyone knows when this will air?
Thatsouthernasianchick you're waiting for this lakorn too?? :yahoo: :lol: I don't know when it will air, but I'm assuming it won't be until the end of this year or maybe even next year. :unsure: I know they just had their closing party.

mayag

sarNie Adult
Omg Puth again!! He's my current obsession XD Waiting for this and Roy Leh Sanae Rai!!

I heard this one airs somewhere in December...?

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Right looks like they did have a closing party it's all over ig lol....if you follow jui or push. Love them esp. Jui so def waiting for this to air.

Kelly...OM

sarNie Hatchling
Right looks like they did have a closing party it's all over ig lol....if you follow jui or push. Love them esp. Jui so def waiting for this to air.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah. The four leads all posted pictures on their IGs from the closing party. ^_^ It looked like it was super fun. :D