[OneHD] Fun Fueng (Exact)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you arasucre for sharing the pictures and your experience!!!! I wish I could've been there as well! Hehehehehe. :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

Honestly, I can see Push and Jui getting together in the future. Lol.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Honestly, when I watch Push and Jui's scenes together I sometimes get the impression that they're not just acting. I mean, the way they look at each other, their smiles and their laughs...it all seems really genuine. I see sparks. And I'm not even a BIG fan of these two together. I mean, I LIKE them but if it weren't for Mo, I probably wouldn't even be watching this lakorn. I still think they're cute though, don't get me wrong. And I sense that there's something going on between them. :pervie:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Anonymous95 said:
Honestly, when I watch Push and Jui's scenes together I sometimes get the impression that they're not just acting. I mean, the way they look at each other, their smiles and their laughs...it all seems really genuine. I see sparks. And I'm not even a BIG fan of these two together. I mean, I LIKE them but if it weren't for Mo, I probably wouldn't even be watching this lakorn. I still think they're cute though, don't get me wrong. And I sense that there's something going on between them. :pervie:

OMG, YES! You basically said the words I was trying to type out, hahaha.
Push and Jui's chemistry is so natural as if they're not just acting but it's for real and I just love that so much. It just makes their scenes 1000000x more powerful.
Hope to see them get together in the future ;) That would be too great!

bubbles8

sarNie Adult
I love push and jui but there's so little scenes of them (even individually) so still hovering around ep2 hehe, will there be alot scenes of them in the later eps? Im craving for them :)

I like Athit, but sometimes his character's cuteness and humour comes off a little forced to me, he's still quite cute though

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
^Besides EP.1, both couples have pretty equal screen time. The reason EP.1 focuses more on Athit and Wilai is because they need to introduce their characters first. Their characters are what brings Wee and Mon together. A few episodes after that and up until now are still a little inconsistent (meaning some show more of Push & Jui and the others show a little more of Kangsom & Mo), but it's really not that big of a difference. If one episode focuses more on Push & Jui, then the next focuses more on Kangsom & Mo. Otherwise, we wouldn't get enough development on one of the pairs. Usually, we see both couples getting equal screen time though. :)

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
bubbles8 said:
I love push and jui but there's so little scenes of them (even individually) so still hovering around ep2 hehe, will there be alot scenes of them in the later eps? Im craving for them :)

I like Athit, but sometimes his character's cuteness and humour comes off a little forced to me, he's still quite cute though

It's just like what Anonymous95 said. :) But I just want to add something about Athit's character, it's true that it comes out a little forced, but it's just the first or first two EPs. When I surpassed them, I thought it came out pretty natural. ^^

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
bubbles8 said:

As much as I love Kangsom, I agree with you. Sometimes, his character comes off a bit forced. For instance, those "sad" scenes like the one when Mo was mad at him and he was whining to Push about it -- it wasn't so convincing.
Maybe it's because he has a big smile on his face when he's whining/sad? Lol, just my opinion.
But other than those few times, his acting is pretty great for this comedic role. I'm glad he was given this role :)

_whitewishes

sarNie Egg
I really think there is something special between Jui and push, the pictures they post is really really close :eek: Like some of their new honeymoon magazine is wow.  If push is still being with his girlfriend i really think his girlfriend will get jealous. They are really really close together. Behaving like an couple. I can't resist myself from shipping them even thought what i heard he has a girlfriend. wellJui is currently single make me hopeful.

KS_ss86

sarNie Egg
yukielim said:
I really think there is something special between Jui and push, the pictures they post is really really close :eek: Like some of their new honeymoon magazine is wow.  If push is still being with his girlfriend i really think his girlfriend will get jealous. They are really really close together. Behaving like an couple. I can't resist myself from shipping them even thought what i heard he has a girlfriend. wellJui is currently single make me hopeful.

agreed. 

:dance1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ahhh, Push & Jui are too freakin cute. And that chemistry is definitely there & sparking all over the place, hehe.
I'm already getting jealous from seeing the photos so I'm pretty sure his girlfriend must be jealous xD
They're so cute, loving all the interaction!

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
They treat each other like lovers :))) if they are not, they're still soulmate made in heaven 
I'm so in love with the PTS in Japannnn, their chemistry is just all over the place KHĐGGFG 
I like all the custom, the make up and of course Push Jooy is lifeeeeee..I'm gonna be so jealous if I am Push's gf :)))

I LOVEEE THIS SHOOT SO MUCHHHH *CRIES* This is just the best couple shot for me everrr...

cre: push_lover,  pushputto, push_dj

kibumino

sarNie Juvenile
^
crying so hard right now
the shots came out so natural ;A;

Push talks about how Fun Fueng's popularity reaches China. He mentioned how it gets subbed in Mandarin and uploaded on Youku (I think).
I feel a little disheartened how he doesn't know that it gets subbed in English, Spanish, and Arabic for lots of viewers around the world too.. LMAO
I guess I'll tell him once I meet him next time. :D

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCYtOz_iEpg[/media]
cr: onehdthailand

And I just got to watch EP14 and I was dying inside over the cuteness of Wee & Mon's scenes at the restaurant.
Goodbye me.

SUPER EXCITED FOR NEXT WEEK'S EP ;A;

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Someone made these. They're not the best. Haha. But I thought they were cool. ^_^

cr: pushbee

I like Aerin's the most. They should've switched Aerin and Mo's. LOL.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Hahhaa I can totally image Jui as Bing Bing..She is totally a beauty 
Mo would be awesome as Zhang Jun Ning's character, sweet girl as first but then become so rai fighting for the man she loves
I don't watch The Empress of China but still it's interesting to see

Push should know about we subbed it a lot of language and he has a lot international fan too

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Those are beautiful manipulations! :)
And ahhhh, Push & Jui are so natural at their amazing chemistry! Their faces are so close, making me squeal here like a weirdo xD
Hehe.

So next weeks' episodes are the last episodes? :( Don't want this to end yet.
Honestly, I don't think FF is the most addicting lakorn but the couples are just too cute. The chemistry is definitely there and I'm going to miss this cast so much.