[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
every time now I see Ae Jirakorn and I probably won't be the only one for sure, we're all gonna be reminded he is the black crow mask from The Mask Singer hahhahahaa. He's such an amazing singer. Before I knew already he is a good singer but I think he earned more love and respect after competing on the show. Those range of notes he sang.....damn gave me goosebumps! but unfortunately he didn't wn, Durian mask won heheheh. I cheered Durian from the gecko and i cant wait to see who is the singer. I think its Tom from Room39 like everyone guess too hahhaha. Tom has such a sexy R&B voice hahhaha...his slow songs make me swoon LOL

anyways back to this lakorn, I'll sub the song mv and put it on my facebook. I will not post it on my DM account bc my old account got deactivated due to the songs I'v been translating lol

sarNie Adult
I will not post it on my DM account bc my old account got deactivated due to the songs I'v been translating lol
What's DM? The Mask singer is a pretty good show. Glad some under-rated artists/actors are getting some recognition from it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
every time now I see Ae Jirakorn and I probably won't be the only one for sure, we're all gonna be reminded he is the black crow mask from The Mask Singer hahhahahaa. He's such an amazing singer. Before I knew already he is a good singer but I think he earned more love and respect after competing on the show. Those range of notes he sang.....damn gave me goosebumps! but unfortunately he didn't wn, Durian mask won heheheh. I cheered Durian from the gecko and i cant wait to see who is the singer. I think its Tom from Room39 like everyone guess too hahhaha. Tom has such a sexy R&B voice hahhaha...his slow songs make me swoon LOL

anyways back to this lakorn, I'll sub the song mv and put it on my facebook. I will not post it on my DM account bc my old account got deactivated due to the songs I'v been translating lol
I love him. He's funny as heck. I still remember watching him in that one love game show hosted by Andy. Omg. I was cracking up on the floor.

In just a few more days, ladies!

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks @Anonymous<3 for revising the summary! LOL Yours sounds way more better! hahhaha thats why I hate translating summaries because the use of language I use to translate doesn't flow very well with modern day English lmao! My grammar is off too.

its gonna be so weird watching Jes & Mo serious and having drama/angst in here bc their sitcom characters are totally opposite hahhaha.

All I'm hoping for is for the lakorn not to suck! LOL bc thats gonna be discouraging for a subber like me lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Super excited for this one! I already have an idea for a fanvid in the works. Liking the new scenes, hope we get one more song MV for the show =)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks @Anonymous<3 for revising the summary! LOL Yours sounds way more better! hahhaha thats why I hate translating summaries because the use of language I use to translate doesn't flow very well with modern day English lmao! My grammar is off too.

its gonna be so weird watching Jes & Mo serious and having drama/angst in here bc their sitcom characters are totally opposite hahhaha.

All I'm hoping for is for the lakorn not to suck! LOL bc thats gonna be discouraging for a subber like me lol
No problem! I just changed a few words here and there. :)

Hahaha I know. They're so bubbly and comedic in RTMMP but in here they're gonna be super melancholy. It's great because we get to see their versatility side by side. I'm glad they were given the opportunity to star in a sitcom before this aired because otherwise, people wouldn't have been as open to them acting as leads in a classic. Since RTMMP was a new plot and not that significant of a tv series, it gave viewers the chance to see Jes and Mo's chemistry and suitability as leads. Fortunately, they were well received as both so now people are actually anticipating this remake. I think that was a good move by Exact, being that this is Mo's return to nang'ek and Jes' first lakorn as pra'ek.

From the teasers to the osts, it seems really promising. I hope it has the same tone and flow the teasers, bts clips and interviews have been giving off. If so, I think it'll be really good.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Watching it live on youtube and all of Mo's best pra'eks were watching it live and interacting with fans (Toomtam made a special guest appearance). It was during the second commercial break, after Jes and Mo's first scene together at the park, and Jes and Ak were talking about Mo's character. Then Toomtam appeared and I think they asked him about his opinion. From my understanding, I think they said something along the lines of him being one of her costars too and then asked him what he thought of her and the lakorn so far. So cuteeeeeee seeing Toomtam supporting his costar even though he's not the pra'ek!!!!!!! :aaaaa::love::icon12:

@xcinsationalx

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx An HD picture of Toomtam, Jes and Ak at the live airing of the lakorn and discussion portion during the commercial breaks. I really want to know why Toomtam was there in the first place. He was sitting off to the side (out of the camera's view) with Yingying and only appeared on camera once, which was when Jes and Ak were discussing about Mo and her character.

Can we just get a lakorn with Toomam, Mo, Jes and Ak? :naughty2::risas3: The chemistry would be out of this world since they're all part of the same circle of friends. Toomtam and Ak are traveling buddies and have been close friends since Mue Prab Gook Gook Goo. Mo has a history of pairing with Ak, and Ak and Jes had the opportunity to act together in here. And Toomtam and Jes seem friendly enough here. I mean, Jes is friends/traveling buddies with Mo and TooMo are obviously super close so Jes and Toomtam at least have that one thing in common. XD Plus, Mo has the best chemistry with all three. So it's a win-win-win situation. :love::icon12:

cr: ONE HD

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
@xcinsationalx So Toomtam really was there just to support his friends. How sweet. :crybaby2::icon12: If only Mo weren't in New York and could've been there with them three. :love:

Caption: #ตูมตามญิ๋งญิ๋ง ช่วยเชียร์ #เจษ #อัค #โมมน

Translation: "Toomtam and Yingying help cheer Jes, Ak and Mo Mon."

Toomtam, Mo, Ak and Jes are friendship goals!!!!!! :crybaby2::crybaby2::crybaby2::aaaaa::aaaaa::cheer::cheer::cheer:

cr: kobprone

Here's the first episode from ONE HD's channel:

What did you guys think of the first episode? I was too distracted this morning so I have to rewatch it again before I give my opinion. Also, does anyone know where we can check for the ratings? It's getting positive feedback on IG and youtube, especially pertaining to Jes and Mo's chemistry, but I'd still like to know how well each episode is doing ratings wise.

Last edited: