[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
I hope one31 will upload the full epiosdes sooner than later while this lakorn is airing. It'll be much easier for me and a friend of mine who is syncing and encoding the subs hahaha

sarNie Adult
Sweet. Hopefully, it holds up to the original if not exceed it. Gonna recommend it to my lakorn loving friends who can't understand Thai. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
SO MANY SPOILERS/NEW SCENES IN THIS CLIP! YOU GUYS GOTTA WATCH!!!!!!! @xcinsationalx @ceda_lee @TubbyTinker @tweedaly @72701 @poobae91

@37:39
cr: ONE HD

AHHHHH I'M GETTING SO EXCITED!!!!! It looks so dramatic! I wish I could understand what Jes, Khun Pon and the director were saying though. :(

Also, this is the singer for the ost: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRpetTXAwWL/. From the caption, it seems like the ost will be released tomorrow! Ahhhhhhhh! Can anyone who can read in Thai confirm?! Also, does anyone recognize the singer/know who he is? I also don't know how many osts or other singers there will be. I really really really hope they keep/remake Panadda's ost!!!!!!

@ceda_lee: Unfortunately, there are no fanfics of Jes and Mo. :(

@72701: This is airing every Mon-Tues starting on March 27. Two more weeks.

@poobae91: @TubbyTinker will be subbing this on her dailymotion. :) www.dailymotion.com/thippysub

TubbyTinker

the song will be release for download tomorrow. Ae Jirakorn is the singer. he's known for singing romantic songs. The song is called "Wan Nee mee Tae Tur" (Today I Have You)

that scene where Pavarin asked him what he wanted to do with his life since he won't be working as bartender anymore. And Wayu replied, "I can only think of one thing....is to love you".....greeeeeeeeedddddssssssss hahahhaha FIN!

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
the song will be release for download tomorrow. Ae Jirakorn is the singer. he's known for singing romantic songs. The song is called "Wan Nee mee Tae Tur" (Today I Have You)

that scene where Pavarin asked him what he wanted to do with his life since he won't be working as bartender anymore. And Wayu replied, "I can only think of one thing....is to love you".....greeeeeeeeedddddssssssss hahahhaha FIN!
Thank you! As I thought, he'll probably be singing the opening theme song from the original.

According to google translate, the titles are the same. Plus, his voice sounds similar to the original singer. @ceda_lee You got your wish! I'm not all that into this song but if they slightly change the melody in this version, I might like it. I adored Panadda's ost/the ending theme though so I hope that since they're remaking the opening ost, they'll remake the ending ost too. Pleaseeeeeeeeee!!!

AWWWWWWWWW is that what he said?!?!?!? So cuteeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!! I'm blushing!!!! :aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::aaaaa::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Last edited:

TubbyTinker

i didnt like how the old version was arranged and I still don't like this new version of arrangement either lol. I didn't like Panadda's song either.

Last edited:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! I actually loved both. I thought the opening song lyrics were very deep & meaningful. But I loved the instrumental even more.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMFG! They kept the old OST & added new arrangements. Now can we get a teaser of the female OST, doesn't matter if it's the old one or not.
Yeah, I hope they have an ost for Mo's POV too. I want the old ost, whether it's the original or a remake lol. But if not, I just hope we get a female ost, period. Not just one song for the whole lakorn.

Do you like this ost with the new arrangements? Do you like it more than the original or do you still prefer the original?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pretty much the same teaser from the press conference but at the end it says it'll air at 8:30PM.
cr: ONE HD

Last edited: