[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They're hanging out with Mo's friends again. From the angle the picture is taken, and the tags, you can tell that Jes is sitting next to Mo. Hehehehehhehehe.

Man, I'm really curious about Jes-Mo's relationship now. Don't get me wrong, I doubt there's anything going on between them, but I'm just so surprised (in a good way) that they're getting so close so quickly. :D They had a meal with the Exact staff member just two days ago and then the next day (which was yesterday), they're already hanging out again with Mo's friends.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes' manager is following me on IG now! So that's Toomtam's director/acting coach from Sud Sai Pan and Ruen Roy Ruk and now Jes' manager who are following me. I'm also following a lot of Exact's main staff members, two of which were private accounts and had to approve me to follow them. I checked their followers and only people working within Exact, like their actors or directors/producers/pr managers are following them, meaning, they must've seen something special or meaningful in my account in order to allow me to follow them. I didn't see any other fan accounts following the two private accounts. I'm so happy. Now that I have the attention of Exact (Aom, Jes, Jes' manager, Toomtam's mom and the two staff members who approved me to follow their IGs), I can directly express my wishes and visions for Mo and it has a higher chance of happening now. :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I have never seen this one. I've only seen bits and pieces of it and music videos, so it'll be refreshing to watch this with Jes and Mo. Judging from the photos, it looks really good like perfect cast. Jes gives off that bad boy vibe and then Mo, she looks so desolate and empty like a lifeless doll, like she's so fragile and pretty in here...perfect vibes from both of them. Can't wait to watch this one.

Hahah, I was just watching Bie talk about Mo...love it when Bie talks in sarcasm. Bie is one of the most hilarious and sweetest people you can ever meet.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Judging from the photos, it looks really good like perfect cast. Jes gives off that bad boy vibe and then Mo, she looks so desolate and empty like a lifeless doll, like she's so fragile and pretty in here...perfect vibes from both of them. Can't wait to watch this one.
Someone at pantip didn't think Jes and Mo gave off those vibes that you described, so it's pretty ironic that you've never even watched the original, yet you described the aura they gave off as being exactly what their characters are supposed to embody (which that user at pantip didn't think they exuded). You just confirmed by accident that Jes and Mo were perfect for this. :D ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol Jes and Mo both posted pictures of the other person sleeping on their IGs.

One of Push's fans commented "@jes Very bad @momonchanok give you permission to slap him" lol. Yingying commented something about them doing a "boxing match" lol. Mo replied to Yingying's comment to help her because Jes is bullying her LOL. Mo was "sulking" (I put it in parenthesis because she was obviously just playing around) and Jes replied that they're equal now (because Mo posted the picture of him sleeping first XD).

Here is Mo's post:

Caption (google translate): He came to work here, but I'm still puzzled # face like a chameleon. # I will not curry. I've already taken ouch # # # hand release drafts to the heart to kill her life # .

Lol her caption is funny. "Face like a chameleon." XD Even in Mo's own post, she claims that Jes is bullying her. XD I love how playful they are with each other. :icon12:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG! I think Captain will be making a cameo in here!

^That actor on the far right looks like the villain from Won Bin's "Man From Nowhere" (Korean movie). I think it is him because I remember someone saying the actor in there was Thai.

cr: momonchanok & akkakarat

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
It would be cool if Captain and Pin made a cameo in here together. Like, while Jes and Mo are visiting a market or flower shop or something (Wayu and Pawarin went on many dates like this in the original), they'd encounter Captain and Pin, a middle aged or elderly couple, who they immediately bond with. Jes and Mo are invited over to Captain and Pin's home where they eat a meal together and sleep for the night because it rains (cliche I know). During all of this, Captain and Pin share their story of how they fell in love and the obstacles they've encountered in their marriage. Then they give Jes and Mo advice on their own relationship and love. For example, to be forgiving. Or wise words like sticking with each other through bad and good moments. Stuff like that. And then later on in the lakorn, when Jes and Mo have their fallout (from Pawarin finding out Wayu's true identity), they'll both have flashbacks of their conversations with Captain and Pin, which will guide them back to each other. Awww that would be so cute. ^^

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Are Jes and Mo supposed to be lovey dovey in here?
YESSSSSSSSSSS. There were so many sweet scenes in the original. Not even exaggerating. They spent a lot of time together going on dates in the beginning half of the lakorn and then in the second half of the lakorn they ran away together. There's even a super romantic candlelit willing scene in an abandoned warehouse (this was the night Wayu "abducted" Pawarin from her wedding with Sarut-Ak is playing his character) and I believe they made it look like Captain and Pin were nude. The morning after the willing, they're at the beach and they're sitting on the sand (Pawarin in between Wayu's legs). Wayu is hugging Pawarin from behind and his head is resting on the side of her head. And then there's also a jealousy scene where Pawarin's dad is having a formal event/ceremony/celebration. Wayu and Sarut are both there, so Pawarin tries to make Wayu jealous by flirting with Sarut since she saw Wayu with Marisa (Woonsen's character) and misunderstood that they were seeing each other (well, she thought they slept together because she saw them going to a hotel/motel). There's a scene where Wayu saves Pawarin and Pawarin helps bandage his wounds. There's also a scene where Wayu drives Pawarin home on his motorcycle after saving her. In the original, they played a really romantic instrumental in the background as Wayu and Pawarin were driving through the city at night. Pawarin was hugging Wayu from behind.

Trust me, it's a really romantic lakorn, even though it has action in it. I would describe this as a romance lakorn with action vs an action lakorn with romance. The difference between these two is that the former's central focus is on the relationship between the leads. An action lakorn with romance on the other hand is heavily focused on crimes, laws, justice, etc. Tawan Tud Burapa was an action lakorn with romance. A romance lakorn with action touches upon these topics too, but it's more about portraying a love story with crime, laws and justice as the couple's obstacles. Romance lakorns with action are more emotionally driven. Whereas, action lakorns with romance are more for the thrill of seeing the action and the anticipation of solving the cases. Good examples of a romance film with action is The Bodyguard starring Whitney Houston, and Mr. and Mrs. Smith with Angelina and Brad. An example of an action film with romance is The Hunger Games and for tv series, it's Game of Thrones.

Anyways, here's the ost mv from the original if you haven't seen it yet:

Last edited:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Spoiler alert: Wayu and Pawarin are forbidded to be together by Tanatat (Pawarin's father), which is probably Willy's character in this version. At the end, Pawarin sees Wayu being shot by Sarut and thinks he passed away. A few days later (or the next day-I can't remember exactly), Sarut reveals to Pawarin that Wayu is still alive so she goes to meet him at the same place they first met and doesn't see him at first. Just as she's about to leave, she senses someone and turns around. Wayu is standing there and they run to and embrace each other.

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thanks for the details. ^_^ I'm not really into lovey dovey Lakorns though. I like my Lakorns aggressive, lmao. And extreme jealousy. Reasons why I always mention slap/kisses haha. But for Jes and Mo, I don't mind watching this. I need to start watching cute Lakorns again. I can picture them into their characters which is good cause it's getting me excited! I hope we can see a bunch of bts of them.

For the pictures, yes! I've seen them and omg. So hot! The first one. Jes is shirtless too, whoaaaa. :naughty2:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn hasn't even aired yet, but I already want to see Jes and Mo in a slap-kiss lakorn. (The title on the poster is "Fai Ruk Payabaht". I made it up so I don't know if it even makes sense in Thai. I probably worded it wrong. XD I roughly translated it to "Vengeful Flame of Love". It probably isn't an accurate translation of the Thai text, but it's what I was originally aiming for when trying to translate the English title I wanted to Thai. Now that I think about it, "Fiery Vengeance of Love", "Burning Vengeance of Love" or "Heated Vengeance of Love" probably would've been more accurate. Or maybe even "Flaming Love of Vengeance" because their characters have an intense ("flaming") relationship to and with each other, but it's a non romantic relationship only fueled by Jes' desire for revenge. Therefore, "Flaming Love of Vengeance".)

I was inspired by the intense music and physical/verbal exchanges in this scene from Raeng Ngao:
@3:42
When making the poster, I envisioned Jes as the one after revenge (unlike the plot of Raeng Ngao). However, that being said, I also envisioned Mo as a bold and strong nang'ek (hence, the picture I used of her in the poster). That way it would make Jes' quest for revenge a challenge since Mo isn't a weakling or damsel in distress. Mo's fierce and confident/smart personality would make Jes and Mo's interactions more intense like Ken and Janie's in this scene.
Where are our talented fanfic writers?!!

The love scenes should be up to par in this remake. Both Mo & Jes are daring actors & will give us real skinship/kisses.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
So, what's the storyline?
Wayu (Jes) is an orphan who was raised by a man who taught him to become an assassin. He was always alone until he met Pavarin (Mo), an artist. Pavarin's father, Tanatat (Willie), is a a rich businessman. No one knows that he is also the bad guy who sells drugs. Wayu is hired by Tanatat to kill his enemies. Wayu and Pavarin fall in love, but their love is forbidded by Pavarin's father. Tanatat then sets up Wayu to prove and reveal to Pavarin that Wayu is an assassin. This was also Wayu's last mission, as had already decided to quit his job to settle down with Pavarin. Pavarin feels betrayed and decides to break off their relationship. Wayu attempts to prove to Pavarin that he really does love her, but more problems arise when Tanatat engages Pavarin to Sarut (Ak), a police officer, and tells him that the assassin they are looking for is Wayu.

babie_sara

sarNie Adult
Wayu (Jes) is an orphan who was raised by a man who taught him to become an assassin. He was always alone until he met Pavarin (Mo), an artist. Pavarin's father, Tanatat (Willie), is a a rich businessman. No one knows that he is also the bad guy who sells drugs. Wayu is hired by Tanatat to kill his enemies. Wayu and Pavarin fall in love, but their love is forbidded by Pavarin's father. Tanatat then sets up Wayu to prove and reveal to Pavarin that Wayu is an assassin. This was also Wayu's last mission, as had already decided to quit his job to settle down with Pavarin. Pavarin feels betrayed and decides to break off their relationship. Wayu attempts to prove to Pavarin that he really does love her, but more problems arise when Tanatat engages Pavarin to Sarut (Ak), a police officer, and tells him that the assassin they are looking for is Wayu.
Thank you!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY LOOK SO INTENSE!!!!!! SUCH A GOOD LOOKING CAST!!!!! (Baby faced cast. :lol::love::love2::love3::icon12:)

cr: momonchanok

Ak especially stands out in this picture. His hairstyle, outfit and facial expression makes him look rai, but sexy. XD

Last edited: