[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo's hair is really getting long. My guess was right that she was growing it out for her lakorn(s) as nang'ek. :coverlaf:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
They are extremely adores together. What role is Willy playing? Rin's father??? Wayu's adoptive uncle??? Oh the suspense!

I am looking forward to Mo's wardrobe in here. Hopefully it will be a more mature look for her. Her hair length is just about the same as Pim's in her & Captain's version.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
They are extremely adores together. What role is Willy playing? Rin's father??? Wayu's adoptive uncle??? Oh the suspense!

I am looking forward to Mo's wardrobe in here. Hopefully it will be a more mature look for her. Her hair length is just about the same as Pim's in her & Captain's version.
I never expected Willy to be in here. Another epic addition to the cast! :thumbsup: Who do you predict he'll play? I think it'll be Wayut's adoptive uncle.

And yes, I hope Mo's look will be mature and elegant. I like how she looks at this opening ceremony. It's very youthful and feminine, very nang'ek-like. I love the bright colors. And YESSSSSSSSS. That's what I was thinking too! Mo's hair is about the same length as Pin's hair in the original. Mo has that same earthy and natural beauty that Pin has.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Egg or May might be supporting in here. Just a guess.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Is anyone willing to/able to add the pictures from the opening ceremony onto Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur's remake wiki? I can't edit wiki for some reason. :(

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
It must've been a small opening ceremony because there aren't a lot of cast members. The only actors I recognize also are Jes, Willy and Diew (if it's even him). Mo is also the only actress who went.

If Willy is in here, he will either play Mo's father or Sorapong's role (the man who taught pra'ek to be a hitman). I don't mind seeing Willy and Mo as father and daughter! :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:

Sorapong's role for Willy would be more suitable I think.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
Sorapong's role for Willy would be more suitable I think.
I want Willy to play Mo's father because I think it'll be nice seeing them act as father and daughter. But yeah, Willy is more suitable for Sorapong's role, so Exact probably casted him for that. I wonder who'll be playing Rin's father. I want another known actor. Like Noom. He was in TTB and he's in Puer Tur right now as Esther's father.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
YaMaMiKi said:
I feel like Ak is forever going to be Mo's side Guy ahaha
LOL! Exact knows that they have chemistry and are physically compatible, so they keep casting them in the same lakorns together as love interests. ;)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr as tagged

So far, I'm really disliking Mo's style in here. They filmed yesterday and judging from the location and the apron Mo is wearing, I think it's the scene where the pra'nangs first meet (the bird scene). Mo looks so plain.  :annoyed: Even Pin was dressed up girlier in the original.

^Look at the lace top, the flower print on both the top and the skirt, the fact that she's even wearing a skirt, the pretty updo, the necklace and earrings, and the bright lipstick/makeup.
No lie, this is literally Mo's everyday makeup and hairstyle. :facepalm:  :thumbdown: Just go to her IG and you'll see that she looks exactly the same here as when she's not filming.
See? No difference.
It's even her look from her recent lakorns and past projects (Tawan Tud Burapa, MPGGG, Club Friday The Series, etc.). :rolleyes1: Mo should really be dressed up more for this role. Pawarin is an artist. Something like this would've been PERFECT for Pawarin:

It's feminine, classy, youthful and modern.
Exact really needs to start changing Mo's look overall in her lakorns. I get that she's not a girly girl in real life, but when and if she's acting as a character, she needs to be transformed completely into her character, including appearance wise. She looks the same in almost every lakorn and is always so done down in every role. THIS role actually requires her to look girly. Even though Pawarin wasn't glamorous and didn't wear extravagant gowns and dramatic makeup all the time in the original, she was STILL a Khun Noo. And Pin dressed the part perfectly. They made her look girly and down to earth (hairstyles, outfits, makeup and accessories) without making her look plain. In this version, they're dressing Mo as if she's an ordinary person or even a boyish/non-girly girl.  :thumbdown: How Mo was dressed at the opening ceremony was A LOT BETTER than this. It was cute, bright and girly. What happened?!? Sigh... Please don't disappoint... This cannot be Mo's look for the rest/majority of the lakorn.  :weee: :nono1: :smack: :facepalm: :angry: