[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't wait to see the fitting!!!!!!! Even though nang'ek is a hi-so, she's not glamorous. She's an earthy beauty and down to earth. But still, I hope they doll Mo up to some extent. She doesn't need to be all glammed out like a celebrity but I hope they at least make her look sweet and girly (hair, makeup and wardrobe) and not plain and boyish like in most of her lakorns. I want Mo to look like how she did in Fun Fueng at least. She needs color to her outfits, color to her face, and subtle accessories.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
If Ak is playing the police guy who gets engaged with the nang ek, doesn't that make him Rai, or is the character a good one who started out rai because he misunderstood pra ek? LOL. I haven't seen the original one also, so I'm wondering. :)
No, he turned good towards the end. I don't think he was really bad. He was just doing his job. Part of what motivated him to go after Wayut was his jealousy that nang'ek loved Wayut and not him.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This scene where pra'ek and nang'ek meet (at 19:19) is so cute yet funny. Wayut throws food for the birds to eat and makes them fly towards him, which distracts Pawarin from her drawing. So she throws food at the birds and makes them fly back to her. Then, Wayut does the same thing again. Hahahah. So cute.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmN7TY6ZKZQ
^I sort of see a resemblance between Mo and Pin. Pin has more of an exotic Thai look, but their smiles, eyes and chubby cheeks are similar.

I hope they give more skinship between the leads in this version. I also hope they do really well with the romantic scenes because Exact has been lacking in that area ever since they moved to ONE HD. They tend to ruin those moments by either rushing them and cutting them short so the emotions exchanged between the actors/characters don't even seem heartfelt or deep. Or they use unfitting music in the background, which destroys the mood.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, it's pretty obvious now. Jes and Mo are in here for sure. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Caption: สาวอาร์ตหน้าใส กับมือปืนร้ายหน้าหนวด ตั้งชื่อละครให้ใหม่ 5555
Google translate: Art face girl The gunman's face with mustache named the new 5555 series.

cr: _iorn_

How do Thai fans already know about this when there hasn't even been news confirming Mo as nang'ek yet? Where do Thai fans get their information? Haha.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Jes' manager reposted the photo by tuzziezzz with the caption "Mo-Jes soon" (in Thai). Mo's fanclub also confirmed that her next project will be this lakorn. SO IT'S OFFICIAL!!! :D :D

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Looks like he's practicing for this lakorn.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4E8gDrYai/
https://www.instagram.com/p/BA4MQ8CLYUU/

Toomtam would've been suitable for this role too, as well as New, Guy, or Tono. But seeing Jes in action makes me believe he was perfect for it. He's tough and edgy, yet he has that mysterious, calming and peaceful aura to him like Captain did in the original.

We need to see Jes-Mo's fitting pictures and their interactions at the opening ceremony. I'm so excited. Both can generate chemistry really well with anyone they're paired with.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
This was posted by Jes' manager a couple days ago, but I missed it.

cr: pmpm353

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
eeei they are soo cute.. Can't wait!

Off topic but anonymous, are mo and toomtam also a part of the friday the club series? I saw some photos on ig so I wanted to clarify. Love them two!

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
lakornsrok said:
eeei they are soo cute.. Can't wait!

Off topic but anonymous, are mo and toomtam also a part of the friday the club series? I saw some photos on ig so I wanted to clarify. Love them two!
Yes they are! :)

hales

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yay Mo finally get a lead role again after all this time! Happy for her. Is this the only lakorn she's in as lead for this year so far?

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
hales said:
Oh yay Mo finally get a lead role again after all this time! Happy for her. Is this the only lakorn she's in as lead for this year so far?
Yes, this is the only one so far. :) Mo's sitcom with Toomtam just ended (this past Saturday). So the only new projects she has for this year are Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur and Club Friday The Series 7, which she is also pairing with Toomtam again as nang'ek in. But this is Mo's only lakorn for 2016 as of now. Hopefully with her beginning to rise now, she'll have more lakorns (and as lead) throughout the year, because we still have another eleven long months to go before 2017. Lol.

Her other lakorn, Sorry I Love You, started and ended filming last year already so it's not a new lakorn but it's gonna air soon within the next couple months. Mo isn't the nang'ek in there.

hales

sarNie Hatchling
I see. How's the sitcom? Cool. Another project with Toomtam. Can't wait. Hopefully we can see more of Mo in lakorns as a lead. I remember seeing her first in a tiny role for Piang Jai Thee Pookpan for ch.3.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
While Mo was busy filming Club Friday The Series yesterday with Toomtam, Jes was busy filming for this. DAY ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It already looks badass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:

^Mo commented: โคดเท่เลยพี่ (google translate: It's really cool)
Jes replied: พี่รอน้องอยู่.. (google translate: He is waiting for me..)

I also used google translate to listen to what they said in their captions. Mo called Jes "pee", which is a way of addressing someone who's older than you. The English translation of Jes' comment didn't make sense so I listened to his caption too and if I understood it correctly, he said something along the lines of "Pee is waiting for you nong" ("nong" is a way of addressing someone who's younger than you), or in English he said "I am waiting for you" (to film). SO CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  JES-MO I'M SO READY FOR YOU TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  :yahoo: :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :yahoo:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap: I already love their offscreen relationship. Their onscreen chemistry is going to be even more squeal worthy!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sean and Esther also commented on it. Hopefully Sean will watch this lakorn and get to pair up with Mo in the near future.  :pervie:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee: Mo started following Sean on IG 5-6 months ago so I think she would be happy to work with him. ^_^

cr: jesjpp & pmpm353

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBBy90_LYS6/

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
That is really sweet of him. I wish both Jes & Mo put on some weight. I hope the OSts will be just as amazing.
Yes, I loved the original osts. Especially the one by the girl. I hope they do this remake justice because TTB was sort of a disappointment. It wasn't bad, but it didn't have the same hype or aura that the original had. There was just something or some things missing. This is another good lakorn from that era with a similar plot and similar genre, but this one is more focused on the pra'nangs vs TTB (which was focused on the brothers). So I hope it does really well. :)

I kind of want a new ost for this version, but I hope it's just as memorable, fitting and good as the originals were.

I'm still settling with the fact that Mo is Jes' first leading actress. :coverlaf: I mean, who would've thought it would be Mo of all people? When she herself had never really been a real nang'ek and it'd actually looked like she was going to stay supporting forever. But this year is finally Mo's year to shine. :thumbsup: Same with Jes.

I think Jes looks good already now. Maybe a little more meat and muscle on his body would make him look hotter though. That's what happened to Nadech in RP. ;) I think it's probably hard for Mo to gain weight. Her frame has always just naturally been very tiny and petite, which isn't a bad thing. I think she looks great the way she is now. She's not meaty and sexy, but she has some curves and her tiny frame makes her look cute. She looks flat and shapeless when she's wearing loose clothing but when she's wearing form fitted clothing her figure is noticeable.  :)