[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
I really hope it happens, they look very good together. I swear Mo and Ak are in so many lakorns/projects together lol. Yet he never gets the girl, poor guy. 
AHAHAHAHA!! I know!! Hopefully one day Ak gets to be pra'ek too. I'm looking forward to their love line in here though (hopefully they have one).

I can't believe my hopes from last year came true this year. I'd hoped for Mo to be nang'ek, to pair up with many Exact actors (one of them being Jes), for her to reunite with Toomtam, and for her to reunite with Ak. All four came true!!! 2016 IS DEFINITELY THE BEST YEAR EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder it took Mo so long to come out with a new lakorn. Her last lakorn that finished filming was Sorry I Love You and that was already finished about two or three months ago. Usually, it would take less than a month for her to be cast in another lakorn. But this time it was different. And the wait was worth it because she got a reunion with Toomtam for a very popular series which will hopefully gain them recognition as a pairing and individual actors! And now she gets cast as nang'ek in a remake of a classic lakorn with Jes! It took her a long time to get here, but she's finally made it! Honestly, I think her performances from Tawan Tud Burapa and Sorry I Love You (which hasn't aired yet) proved her potential to Exact and certain producers and directors. I really thought those were going to be her make it or break it roles, and she made it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
lakornsrok said:
Omgggg I think it's true!!! When I saw MO wrote coming soon I came right here!!! It had to be!!! Ahhh yay my favorites too woohoo can't wait finally mo is n'ek and not second to anyone woohoo!! I'm the most happiest 2016 is a good year ahhh our girl mo finally being promoted!! About damn freaking time!!!!!
Wait...where did Mo say "coming soon"?

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!??!?!? FINALLY MO GETS HER TIME TO SHINE!!!!! DEFINITELY ABOUT TIME!!!!!!! 2016 IS THE GOLDEN YEAR FOR MO!!!!!!!!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Does anyone else realize that this will be both Jes and Mo's first time playing lead? I mean, Mo did technically play "nang'ek" in three other lakorns, meaning she ended up with the pra'ek. But two out of the three lakorns were more focused on the nang'rai (listed Nat and Pinky before Mo in Marn Kammathep and KNK's credits and wiki pages), and Likit Fah Cha Ta Din technically had two main couples (Son-Mo and Mike-Charebelle). This time, it's all about Mo and her pra'ek, not a nang'rai's quest for revenge or two brothers and their family problems (MPGGG and LFCTD).

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Potential pairing! They look so cute together!
They do don't they?!?!?!?!??

I'm so glad so many people are excited for this pairing. Despite Mo not being a popular actress, Jes' fanclub is also being very supportive of their pairing. They've been commenting with hearts and those heart eye emojis on Jes-Mo's pictures. :spin: :spin: :spin: :cry1: :cry1: <-- happy tears

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you to whoever tagged Mo in the cast list. Hehe. Please tag Ak also! I wonder who else is in here. I want to see Puri, Nat, and even Guy if possible!

It still feels so surreal. Mo finally being nang'ek after years of being supporting, and it's in a remake of a classic lakorn with enough love development and focus between her and her pra'ek for once. AND she's paired with Jes, in his first time playing as pra'ek. So surreal...

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
You know what's weird? I made an IG for Mo 6-7 months ago spamming Exact's IGs and producers/directors with requests for pairings I want to see of Mo. Jes and Mo were one of them (Jes also liked the photo). I also spammed them with posts of TooMo expressing how much people adore them and how much people wish to see them working together in more and better projects. I can't help but think that I contributed at least a little bit to TooMo's reunion in Club Friday The Series as well as Jes and Mo's pairing in here.

And I mean, the thing that I think made it affective was the fact that Mo IS so underrated. So the fact that a dedicated fan was expressing her desire so adamantly and so passionately to see Mo promoted made them realize that they should give her a chance.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Ak will be playing the police officer who gets engaged to Mo. So we'll get a love triangle between Jes, Mo and Ak. :pervie:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Not yet but according to gans, their ig said coming soon. Most likely it'll be Mo since she fits in here.:)
I see... Thanks. Hopefully No gets the lead role here. I've never seen Captain's version so don't know what's this about.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Koy123 said:
I see... Thanks. Hopefully No gets the lead role here. I've never seen Captain's version so don't know what's this about.
Basically, Jes is an orphan who becomes a hitman and falls in love Mo, the daughter of a wealthy man.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So sad Gypsy and Jes broke up so chances of them working together in the future are very slim. But I'm happy he's pairing with someone who's suitable for him. OneHD doesn't have any good actresses I like besides like three. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay!!! Mo is going to be in here!!! With Jes!!! I have nothing else to say other than Yay!!! Everything else has already been said by you guys which I feel the same way too. LOL If Ak is playing the police guy who gets engaged with the nang ek, doesn't that make him Rai, or is the character a good one who started out rai because he misunderstood pra ek? LOL. I haven't seen the original one also, so I'm wondering. :)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Gun emoji is confirmation for me! It has to be!
Haha. I tried copying and pasting the exact caption, but the emojis didn't appear so I had to use asterisks instead. :coverlaf: I think so too! And Jes' gun poses with Mo holding the actual gun gives it away!