[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Just recent, like this week after Gypsy confirmed their breakup. So maybe she was talking about Pidsawat.
I saw the new about Sean was involving their breakup? I don't know since I can't read Thai.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. GYPSY AND JES BROKE UP?!?!?! But no, I don't think it had to do with Sean. I like Sean you guys, but seriously, I don't think he's interested in girls. Please don't bash me, because I'm sincerely not trying to insult or offend Sean or any of his fans. There's nothing wrong with him not being attracted to girls. I still like him as an actor regardless.

Ncmeowmeow, oh okay. Well, I wouldn't be surprised if it is her. I figured it'd be one of the Songkram Nang Ngarm girls, if not Gypsy, Pango, or a newbie. Although, like bieluvr said, I don't think she's a good actress. She has blank eyes. I'd prefer someone else from the Songkram Nang Ngarm series in here. Like Yingying, Pimjira, or Hong (I think that's her name).

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Wait, if they broke up, why did they take pictures together at the Exact event (that was just two days ago)? Are they still friends?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah they asked if Sean was the third hand too but then they thought maybe Sean was trying to court Pango lol. I think they're all just really close friends. From Gyps's interview, I feel that it was Jes who broke up with her and I'm pretty sure of it when someone sent a picture of Jes taking a girl (whom they think is Ben) out to dinner lol.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
ohhh no!! My favorite real couple on and off screen broke up!!? WHAT!??! gahh I am sooo sad now, they were so cute together. If it's true, wish them the best  :cry:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Jes and Gypsy broke up?! I just found out they were dating just not too long ago. They one of my favorite couple on and off screen too. But oh well, as long as they are happy then I'm fine with it. Talking about Ben, I think she fits rai more than good role. As i said earlier, she shined in SKNN because her character was rai, but in BLM her character was good and she didn't shine in there. I loved Pimjira, Hongyok, and Group from SKNN. I wouldn't mind Jes paired with Group if OneHD ever gives her nang ek roles. :)

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I do like Vill but I feel like Exact needs to promote more of their actresses and actors. In terms of actors they definitely need to get more lol. I am not a fan of Nike who they seem to be giving a lot of work too. I like Toomtam, New, Nat (is he freelance?), Guy and Jes. Push and Sean are freelance so they don't count. They have a reasonable number of actresses, they just need to better promote them. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
xcinsationalx said:
I do like Vill but I feel like Exact needs to promote more of their actresses and actors. In terms of actors they definitely need to get more lol. I am not a fan of Nike who they seem to be giving a lot of work too. I like Toomtam, New, Nat (is he freelance?), Guy and Jes. Push and Sean are freelance so they don't count. They have a reasonable number of actresses, they just need to better promote them. 
Which Nat are you talking about? They also have Bie, but he is more focused on his singing than acting. I think they really need more actors too. So does Ch 7. OneHD only has Toomtam, New, Jes, Bie, and Tono as younger actors. Captain as older actors, and Push, Sean, Son and Pong as freelance only. I don't even think Guy acts anymore, and if he0 does, he's freelance. OneHD would've had Fair too if they knew how to treat him, but it's their loss. I don't mind JEs and Vill. They would look great together really. :

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Lol it's not her fault for others didn't get promotes lol Even Exact didn't promoting her  just when her Pra'ek is new to ET, they seem more into those freelances. 
Well, I'm just saying this cuz I wanna watch this lakorn. She has a lot of upcoming lakorns that meant directors are wanted to work with her plus OneHD likes to push back her lakorns . It's not her fault...Directors fault for wanted to work with her..

It's okay they will meet in Tae Pang Korn :)

tweedaly

sarNie Rebel
They broke up!!! I thought that they really matched each other. I was hoping they would put Gypsy in here but since they broke up I would just have to stop hoping. Plus I feel like it's too early for them to pair up now. I hope they promote Gypsy though, imo I think she's a great actress. Maybe one day she can be a n'ek. 

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Bieluvr said:
Which Nat are you talking about? They also have Bie, but he is more focused on his singing than acting. I think they really need more actors too. So does Ch 7. OneHD only has Toomtam, New, Jes, Bie, and Tono as younger actors. Captain as older actors, and Push, Sean, Son and Pong as freelance only. I don't even think Guy acts anymore, and if he0 does, he's freelance. OneHD would've had Fair too if they knew how to treat him, but it's their loss. I don't mind JEs and Vill. They would look great together really. :
Nat Thephussadin 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
xcinsationalx said:
Nat Thephussadin 
Oh That Nat. I love him also. He can act. Good and bad he has done and he does great in both roles. And I believe he has played pra ek once? with Aom right? I would love it if he gets promoted to be pra ek too, but OneHD doesn't know how to treat their actors and actresses correctly. So sad.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
One HD or Exact can start promoting their own actors and actresses not by cutting Vill or other contracted artists' work, doing that will not change anything because 80% of the lakorns go to freelance actors and actresses who take all of the lead roles.

Tell me, One HD/Exact aired 15-16 lakorns in 2015, Vill only had one that aired and then the one with Nike was supposed to air but was pushed back.

So let's say, One HD/Exact airs 16 lakorns a year. If Exact promoted their own people, Exact would have promoted 16 nang'akes of their own assuming like Vill, one lakorn per nang'akes. But nope. I don't even know if 5 lakorns of the 16 were lead by Exact contracted actresses. So it's not Vill, it's Exact.

Vill, Lily, Mo, PanPan, and who else is with Exact? Is Pango contracted with Exact? I thought she was freelance too? Exact doesn't even have 10 contracted actresses in the younger generation, so there's plenty of work to go around. Heck, each nang'ake can have up to two lakorns a year, but nope, all of the lead roles go to freelance.