[OneHD] Cheewit Puer Kah Huajai Puer Tur (Exact - Scenario) : Jes Jespipat/ Mo Monchanok

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't if they're still filming, but this is the only picture so far. And it was posted two hours ago, but it may be an old picture.

cr jesjpp

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: momonchanok & jesjpp

Yay. Mo finally has her hair down. Now they just need to give her brighter and more flattering makeup so she doesn't look so washed out and plain.

Edit: Mo's caption said "Why does Wayut choose Pawarin when Marisa (Woonsen's character) is so beautiful?" *laughing emojis*

One of Mo's fans commented something along the lines of "Although Pawarin is a tom, she's cute/adorable/lovely too."

And Jes commented that they're both pretty and tagged Mo in his comment. :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: :spin: He's such a sweetheart.  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I love Jes and Mo's interactions. I want to see a clip of them speaking to each other, because from their comments on IG Jes is such a gentleman towards Mo. He's so sweet and thoughtful to her, just like his character.  :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush: :crush:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh and I forgot to mention...but in a picture Mo posted of her and Ak from last week's filming, Jes must've threatened Ak to stay away from "his girl" or something. Lol. Because he put a gun emoji at the end of his comment. XD And Mo replied back with "5555555555" and heart emojis. They're seriously so cute. :coverlaf: :coverlaf: :heart:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Mo and Jes appeared at an event together yesterday. :D  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

^This reminds me of the scene when Wayut and Pawarin were at the formal event for Pawarin and Sarut and Pawarin was trying to make Wayut jealous. I hope they dress Jes and Mo similarly to this for that scene in here.

^Mo is absolutely stunning. She is really blossoming into a beautiful woman this year. She's finally starting to doll up more.

cr to owners

Clip: https://www.instagram.com/p/BDFEnKFgsOE/?taken-by=toomtam_toomtimefc

sarNie Adult
Anonymous<3 said:
I don't if they're still filming, but this is the only picture so far. And it was posted two hours ago, but it may be an old picture.

cr jesjpp

Possibly from the lakorn. Wayu does drive a motorcycle.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
72701 said:
Possibly from the lakorn. Wayu does drive a motorcycle.
It is from the lakorn. I just meant that I think it might've been an old picture that they took from filming earlier on and Jes was just posting it to update his fans that he went to filming for this lakorn on that day. :) I don't think or know if it was actually a picture taken on that day of filming when he posted it up.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid

cr: siamdara

This was posted on IG. The caption said that Bie isn't worried about Jes and Mo because he knows that they are a lakorn koo jin. He's not jealous of their love scenes.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Anonymous<3 said:

cr: siamdara

This was posted on IG. The caption said that Bie isn't worried about Jes and Mo because he knows that they are a lakorn koo jin. He's not jealous of their love scenes.
Woah their lakorn hasn't even aired yet and Bie says they're a lakorn koo jin? I mean not that I would be opposed to them being one but that claim seems a bit premature lol. 

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
xcinsationalx said:
Woah their lakorn hasn't even aired yet and Bie says they're a lakorn koo jin? I mean not that I would be opposed to them being one but that claim seems a bit premature lol. 
I wouldn't be surprised if Exact is promoting them as a koo jin though. Both aren't really tied to anyone yet and since they're both playing lead for the first time in here after being supporting for so long, it's the perfect opportunity to promote them as a new koo jin. Exact doesn't seem keen on promoting Jes and Gypsy after their breakup and since Gypsy is already past her prime (turning 30 next year), Exact doesn't seem keen on promoting her as a nang'ek at this point in her career either. (I'm glad Exact realized Mo's potential before it was too late. She's really worked her butt off to get to this point. Like that one user on pantip said, I hope Mo stays in this stage-being a nang'ek-for a long time. She's so youthful looking that even in her thirties, she'll still be able to play nang'ek.) Kangsom with Mo doesn't have that leading aura, so they've only been playing supporting. Jes and Mo's lakorn hasn't even aired yet but they already appeared as a pair to that one event this past week. They're both around the same age and are on the rise, so it seems like Exact may be trying to promote them together.

I don't oppose it even though I adore TooMo. At least Jes is on the same level acting wise as Mo and they're physically compatible too. JesMo give off a more mature and serious vibe, whereas TooMo are more youthful and versatile in the lakorns they can act in. TooMo can do comedy, drama, horror, period and revenge (they've already done all but one of these genres :coverlaf:). We'll still get to see TooMo as pra'nangs every now and then too, since directors and producers know they're compatible, hence why they keep getting paired up. :thumbsup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, knowing how silly Bie is, he meant it as a joke like a kum kum type of thing. Lol

Whenever reporters ask about Mo, that's Bie's attitude towards it. He jokes, exaggerates, and laughs about it.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
They Havent Exactly Confirmed? Not To Sure ahha
Well yeah, but everyone knows they're together even though they haven't confirmed it. They've never denied it either. They've been seen together at various places and they've even went on trips to a few states in America together (with "friends" they say). It's just like how people already know Weir and Bella are together even though they've never confirmed it. Bie and Mo are the type of celebrity couple that wants to stay on the down low.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
For those who didn't know, Jes and Mo attended the Komchadluek awards together a few days ago and they were also presenters. (Fun fact: Toomtam and Mo also presented an award together for the Komchadluek awards in 2013, when their lakorn Koom Nang Kruan was airing or about to air-I'm not sure. Here are some clips of them from that event:
)

But yeah, Jes and Mo were on stage with Anne!!!!! :D :D :D How awesome! Anne is one of Mo's idols, along with Noon Woranuch (they played mother and daughter in E-sa). (Mo and Anne took photos with each other at Mark's graduation a couple months back and they both posted those photos that they took together on their IGs. ^^)

cr: pmpm353

Last edited: