[OneHD] Chai Mai Jing Ying Tae (Exact) : Mai Davika / Ter Chuntawit

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
DaoRisa said:
Oh oh mineeeeee....I'm waiting for so long to see them back together. Thank you VILNAN for your confirm.  :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2: :woot2:
My pleasur ka

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The wait kills. Literally. I don't want to assume everything and then it doesn't happen. :whatever:

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
lol aiyaja I never see you get all excited like this before haha  :wink:  I'm happy to see SonVill in a new project yay! :thumbsup: hope they confirm it soon! :yes:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
lol aiyaja I never see you get all excited like this before haha  :wink:  I'm happy to see SonVill in a new project yay! :thumbsup: hope they confirm it soon! :yes:
Ikr, that what I was saying lol KEKKE SO happy! waiting for good news to heard!

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
yeahhh cant wait :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: next year will be a busy year for us Vill fans! yaaaaaaaaaayy!!! so excited!!! :woot:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
yeahhh cant wait :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: next year will be a busy year for us Vill fans! yaaaaaaaaaayy!!! so excited!!! :woot:
We have 4lakorns and 1movie to watch!!! Gonna be really busy year for us only if Exact air lol

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I do hope this gets confirmed and that Vill's other lakorns start broadcasting soon 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They need to start broadcasting Vill's lakorns or else people are going to complain that Exact favors her or that Exact only has Vill as a nang'ake. I'm not referring to this forum. There have been people who have made comments like that before over at Pantip. You can never please people at Pantip unless you're a Ch. 3 actress. Lol

Ngao Jai was supposed to air in 2014, but got delayed to 2015. The one with Nike was supposed to air this year but won't until 2016. If they had done it right without delays, Vill would really only have A Love to Kill and Nai Leh Sanaeha for 2016 and then the one with Son will most likely flow over to 2017.

But nope.....delays after delays and then One HD airs lakorns that haven't even finished filming ahead of some that have like Nike's.

So now seems like Vill has so much work, 4 lakorns for 2016, when in reality, it's a broadcasting issue, not filming or workload issue. Lol Vill has sacrificed all of her events to film lakorns, sometimes one at a time and other times, two, but she has never received too much work.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
How can I not be excited and going insane? I've been waiting for 3 years!!! Haha.

And this may be their final project together, too. Just like Aum and Aff, Ken and Anne, and other koojins. There will come a time when it is their last project together. I pray not but it's reality. We always have to think of it as their last to cherish every moment. Son's contract is expiring, so I was so afraid that they may not reunite in time. Plus Vill's nang'ake days are numbered too. Exact nang'akes don't stay as nang'akes for long. But woot woot! God has answered my prayers! I honestly feel like crying. Lol

After I watch their lakorn together, I can finally die happy. Haha. I don't even care what the lakorn is about even though I prefer slap kiss but as long as they're together, I'm fine.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGM OMG OGOMGGMMGMGGM

WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW HAPPY I AM ATM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SONVILL SONVILL !!!!!!!
They are considered as one of my OTP <3

Thank goodness I decided to come check here...i really didn't expect any good news either eeeks