[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Step

Mrs James Ma
Ikr, I saw many threads are not updated but I dont have time to do that now. After a week I will go back again and come after exams. Thanks for TV video. Hope our wish come true :)
AF is bored without YOU MY SWEEEET Sister, I MISSSSSSSSSSEDDDDDDD YOu so much, too kee.... AWWW you're on BREAK!!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ikr, I saw many threads are not updated but I dont have time to do that now. After a week I will go back again and come after exams. Thanks for TV video. Hope our wish come true :)
ohhh sis, OFF TOPIC... Guess what Sean and Vill are line up for a drama. We only need confirmation

Step

Mrs James Ma
Not off topic. Its about Vill and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I cant wait really. Its like I wanted this from Leh Ratree awww finally. Please PM me if Im not here. Thank you for this news you made my day :love::love::love::love:
ohhh sis, OFF TOPIC... Guess what Sean and Vill are line up for a drama. We only need confirmation

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Not off topic. Its about Vill and AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I cant wait really. Its like I wanted this from Leh Ratree awww finally. Please PM me if Im not here. Thank you for this news you made my day :love::love::love::love:
I PM that thread to you... I will PM you updates when you are out..

Andie

sarNie Egg
It says on thai wikipedia page of Game Maya that this is airing next in the same timeslot. Does anyone know if it's really true? Is there any other source?

whitedove

sarNie Adult
It says on thai wikipedia page of Game Maya that this is airing next in the same timeslot. Does anyone know if it's really true? Is there any other source?
Saw this rumor on thaidramatic_update IG too. Still a rumor, but usually these rumors are true.

NLee

sarNie Egg
OMG I hope it's true! I've been waiting forever for this. Espically for my Vill, I love how they dressed her up in this. *fingers crossed*