[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we're already towards the later half of the year and sadly, all of these newly filmed lakorns are being aired while all of Vill's lakorns that have finished filming for a year or so have been pushed back. That's too bad. P'Num sounded so passionate in making this one. I hope he has some power to make it air this year.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah, we're already towards the later half of the year and sadly, all of these newly filmed lakorns are being aired while all of Vill's lakorns that have finished filming for a year or so have been pushed back. That's too bad. P'Num sounded so passionate in making this one. I hope he has some power to make it air this year.
No wonder guys like New and Toomtam want to leave... I am tired of seeing Esther or whatever else now. I want this lakorn aired :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Nope. No word on it yet. There's already a line up of lakorns after the ones airing right now and considering that we're already going in September, this one will definitely fall into next year. Bummer. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Wow. How could they do this??!! I remember this started filming before NLS, and NLS was filmed during KPJSSHCJ with Matt and Great and the latter has already aired and been forgotten!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yup. One HD is pushing and promoting others more than Vill at this point. But at least she's still getting work.

I just don't know how their contracts work. For some lakorns, you get paid right off the bat for taking the project and it's per episode. However, for some lakorns, you don't get paid until it airs. So if none of Vill's lakorns are getting aired, then it's like she filmed them for nothing, wasted her time and no pay. I hope it's the first. I hope they still paid her no matter if they air it or not.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Yup. One HD is pushing and promoting others more than Vill at this point. But at least she's still getting work.

I just don't know how their contracts work. For some lakorns, you get paid right off the bat for taking the project and it's per episode. However, for some lakorns, you don't get paid until it airs. So if none of Vill's lakorns are getting aired, then it's like she filmed them for nothing, wasted her time and no pay. I hope it's the first. I hope they still paid her no matter if they air it or not.
Onehd sucks so bad at promotion !

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
OneHD doesn't have the eyes of promotion, they don't know who to promote and yet they care of freelancer more than their own

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Seriously. Look at Esther getting lakorns left to right. Don't get me wrong, I like her, but not as nang'ek. She's too cute and bubbly. She's more of the bestie. Hehe.

saki

sarNie Adult
This is just a guess but I think Esther might have strong connections, which is why she is getting all these lakorns left and right. I actually don't mind when an actress uses her connections to get better projects...for as long as other actresses don't get pushed down by it.

I don't know what is actually happening, but if Vill's lakorns are getting pushed back because of Esther- well, that's pretty wrong. But if it's for another reason well I hope they fix that soon. I mean, we don't know how ALTK will turn out... but whether it's a good lakorn or a bad one, we will never know until it airs. We should be able to see it to judge for ourselves. If it's good then great, if not then at least we know and can forget it after it airs lol.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Lol you know me :p
Do you know the airing date for this??
Of course I do know you as much as you know me..... Not date for this yet..... A lot of people are asking for only this lakorn out of all Vill's lakorns lol
I'm one of them.