[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
They do have Thai names for their characters. Lol

New is Pun which means Gun. And Vill is Intira.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
They do have Thai names for their characters. Lol

New is Pun which means Gun. And Vill is Intira.

Ohh I knew Vill name, I don't know New name yet thank you for information
Do you know the other characters name? Maybe not yet

sarNie Adult
this needs to come out before i can't wait anymore, go watch the old version and spoil myself. i'm almost down to only watching 1 lakorn.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
New as Beun (His name means gun.)
Vill as Intira (In for short.)
Peak as Soy (The girl in love with Beun.)
Ice as Mek (The brother)
Akk as Warin (The fiance)

P'Noom mentioned that there are going to be changes in terms of inserting certain Thai culture elements into the plots. The main basis of the story won't change but the sadness or certain emotions to scenes will be enhanced or added. The story will be told in a narrative format from Soy, Peak's character. Hm, seems to me like Peak's character is going to be just as important if not more than Vill's in here. Peak may not end up with New but her character is huge plus fans and viewers usually support the supporting characters who pledge their faithful, endless, and sacrificial love. But we'll see what happens. :bhehe:
Here are the names I posted a long time ago.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
72701 said:
this needs to come out before i can't wait anymore, go watch the old version and spoil myself. i'm almost down to only watching 1 lakorn.

Yes this need to. I'm waiting only this one and can't wait to watch.
I'm stop watching the old version a long time go, I'll end with this version !

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Seriously they should make a lakorn with Vill without make up. I think make up hides her beauty and pretty eyes and puff her lips too much

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
preetam said:
Seriously they should make a lakorn with Vill without make up. I think make up hides her beauty and pretty eyes and puff her lips too much

:yes: Haha yes, she don't need make up at all. she even more pretty without make up. You think make up hides her beauty haha funny but agree cause I had see a lot of her pics without make up. SHE ROCK! LOVE VILL :heart:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill Twitter update A Love To Kill Shooting

She is keep showing off her natural beauty look haha So Beautiful

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Villnan! Girlll, I love your siggie so much! Seeing their faces make me so happy :D
Great job creating it!!! They look striking!

haha LOLzz I thought my sigg is weird but I guess their heaven scent make my sigg bright and beautiful
Thank you jaa :kiss: