[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
Ratings are absolutely a shame. This lakorn chances have been destroyed by the channel. As if nobody cared about it. What a shane
But, equally, two first eps made me annoy. Mek is selfish, he hurt two people who loved him. Bad blood!!!!!
I was impressed by Newcp more than Vill. New made me cry whe he took his brother to hospital :sad6:
And Akkarat made me a bit disappointed, in Korean version, this character was so great, smart and full of energy. But i didnt see that in Warin.

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
@Villgarden I didn't watch the Korean version so it's pretty new to me.
Actually i dont like this drama because all of this is very bad blood. It had sad ending with Puen. Of course if they keep originally from Koream version. Even Ost and soundtrack of this film have sad melody.
But
I think One hd tried to make different and put warin be cuter. And i want Inthira and Khun Warin instead of Puen :celebrate16:

saobomp

sarNie Adult
The girl that likes Puen looks like Peak? The mouth and the talking. Is it her?

So who does she end up with at the end? The brother never died?

saobomp

sarNie Adult
Hi everyone!! How is this lakorn? Would you recommend it? It's too bad that it's not promoted at all.
I'm actually enjoying it so far. Never seen the K'series like the others mentioned so I don't know what to expect. Funny he's falling for her and trying to stop himself from doing so b/c his brother loves her a lot.

saobomp

sarNie Adult
I can not take the owner's son seriously after he played a gay character with Captain/Noon S/Toomtan's lakorn. His hair doesn't help either. Should have chosen someone else.

Making someone marry you when that person doesn't want to or love them. Sad.

Last edited:

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I can not take the director's son seriously after he played a gay character with Captain/Noon S/Toomtan's lakorn. His hair doesn't help either. Should have chosen someone else.

What do you mean? I can understand clearly T.T

Villgarden

sarNie Juvenile
I can not take the owner's son seriously after he played a gay character with Captain/Noon S/Toomtan's lakorn. His hair doesn't help either. Should have chosen someone else.

I think firstly, Warrin only want to marry with In for scandal, but when In didnt accept, warin had to do everything to chase her and then he loved her.