[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, that's how they do it. One HD needs to learn from Ch. 3. Ch. 3 is so big today because they know how to build and use koojins. Lol Or not even that but they're pretty unified. They have events for all of their stars to be together and show their star power and they have an open door policy to everything they do. One HD is so hush hush. By the time we know, Vill is already in this and that project. Lol

Yeah, that's how they do it. One HD needs to learn from Ch. 3. Ch. 3 is so big today because they know how to build and use koojins. Lol Or not even that but they're pretty unified. They have events for all of their stars to be together and show their star power and they have an open door policy to everything they do. One HD is so hush hush. By the time we know, Vill is already in this and that project. Lol
Ugh. They need to do better with promotions. They need to tease and entice their fans!!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I don't know if this got already pushback? because the one with Kangsom will also air in June.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Do you guys know when it's supposed to air now? >.<

And where have you been Villnan? I miss you!!!
The new said this supposed to air around June. I bet it already got pushback.

I miss you too. I just moved into new house so I was a little bit busy plus no wifi at home.

The new said this supposed to air around June. I bet it already got pushback.

I miss you too. I just moved into new house so I was a little bit busy plus no wifi at home.
Why are they doing this? Why?????!!!!!! :cursing2:

Ahhh, I hope you like your new house! :D And no wifi really sucks. >.< Are you all set up now?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hi everyone Does anyone know when will this aired? I feel like I have not seen Vill in so long.
At first the new said it will be June. We are almost into June now, but I didn't see any news. I think this got PushBack again.
If you wanna see her, her Club Friday "Home" is airing now at GMM25. You can go and watch.