[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thank you ja N'VillNan and N'Step. Let's do this together! Thank you guys for always updating and being active. You don't know how much it means to me. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
We know you're busy. No need to thank, if you love Vill, it is enough for me.
I can't stand next to someone who keep bad mouthing about P'Vill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's with me too. I think we're too busy finding ways to support and love Vill, we don't get too caught up or worrying about what others are doing. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
LOL I have a friend on FB when someone ask her to vote Vill's koojin,
she would say I will pick the one P'Vill likes. She doesn't care of anything lol we've so much fan chatting about P'Vill.
Happy together, cried together but still love her. We promised to be forever to support P'Vill.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's what support should be all about. We only build Vill up but don't break anyone down in the process.

We're not saying Vill is perfect. She's far from it. But there's something about Vill that has captivated our hearts. Whether I agree with Vill or not on some of her choices, like Nong for example, I'll still support her because that is her ultimate decision. I just hope she's happy. We're not blindly supporting or loving Vill. Vill, overall, is a really good person. Lol Heck, I don't call Vill pretty all the time. I don't like her acting all the time either. I always point out her flaws yet praise her talents. As long as we're honest about our love towards her, that's the best kind of love.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
That's what support should be all about. We only build Vill up but don't break anyone down in the process.

We're not saying Vill is perfect. She's far from it. But there's something about Vill that has captivated our hearts. Whether I agree with Vill or not on some of her choices, like Nong for example, I'll still support her because that is her ultimate decision. I just hope she's happy. We're not blindly supporting or loving Vill. Vill, overall, is a really good person. Lol Heck, I don't call Vill pretty all the time. I don't like her acting all the time either. I always point out her flaws yet praise her talents. As long as we're honest about our love towards her, that's the best kind of love.

Have you read this yet??

"วิว วรรณรท" เเจงเหตุดราม่าหลังลบรูปถ่ายร่วมกัน3คน กับ"หยาด-เเตงโม" ว่าไม่มีอะไรเลย ที่ลบออกเพราะรูปตนไม่สวย ไม่ได้กลัวกระเเสข่าวเเต่อย่างใด เพราะ3คนนี้เคยมีข่าวกับ"โตโน่"มาก่อน ลั่นชัดว่าไม่ได้มีปัญหาอะไรกัน ทำงานด้วยกันปกติ พูดคุยทักทายตามเคย ยันร่วมงานกันก็เเฮบปี้ดี รับไม่ซีเรียสที่โดนโยงไปเป็นข่าว เผยความสัมพันธ์กับ"หน่อง"คือเพื่อนกัน ยังไม่พร้อมใช้คำว่าเเฟน เเต่เป็นเพื่อนผู้ชายที่สนิทเเละพูดด้วยมากสุด ขำๆหลังมีข่าวบอกว่า"พี่บอย"เอ็นดูตน ย้ำชัดว่ายังไม่มีอะไรมากกว่าเพื่อน ส่วนที่ไปดูหนังกันสองคนนั้นก็ไม่ได้คิดอะไร มีโอกาสก็ไปกันเหมือนเดิม บางครั้งก็ไปกับกลุ่มเพื่อนๆก็มี ไม่มองว่าผิดอะไร เพราะไม่ได้ไปในที่ลับตาคนหรือก่อให้เกิดเรื่องเสียหาย

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I actually watched the interview. So pretty much, there's drama, people and the media are saying that Vill, TangMo, and Yard are having issues and beefing, since Vill deleted the photo of them three together off her IG. Vill said, there's no such thing. They're friends who don't see each other often, so when they do, they take photos. But some times Vill doesn't always find the opportunity to post them. Vill deleted the photo because she thought she looked like an Aunt compared to TangMo and Yard who are both older than her. Even Vill's caption had funny hashtags poking fun at her face. Vill said they're on good terms. The other girls understand. They're all in the news together because all three of them were involved or had news with Tono before.

As for Nong, they're talking and are close but they're not using the word "boyfriend/girlfriend" yet. They like the stage they're at right now. They sometimes go out by themselves or in a group.

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I'll create the pages on Viki this weekend to get the ball rolling.
Stay with me na. I need to have a good support team to feel like I'm not doing everything in vain. Lol You know how I feel?! Subbing isn't easy. I may need to time and sub altogether, which will take a lot of time and brain cells. Lol A lot of Vill fans have come and go or gone inactive, so sometimes, even I feel like quitting, but I feel like Vill still needs us. She's not at a spot where I can leave yet. I feel like I would be such an unloyal person in general if I was only here during the good times and leave her when it gets hard, you know?! Anyway, call me crazy but I do adore Vill greatly, so I feel like I should enjoy her moments being nang'ake. Lol
I adore others like Mew, Yaya, Kim, Pook and so forth but they have such strong and huge fan bases that they will be fine without me but with Vill, I literally am one of the front soldiers of her fanclub. Lol So everything is so personal. Haha. Seems like.
I'll be happy to help if u guys need anything. Too bad I don't know Thai so I can't help much but I'm always here for Vill. We'll forever support Vill <3

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can bear with the hard work. I just wanted some fans to be with me. That's all. Lol I just didn't want to put in so much effort when no one is watching or no one is taking their time to join in on the discussions you know? Like if I could spend hours and days subbing then fans who watch it should be courteous enough to drop in a hi here and there on the threads so I know that the subs are okay or at least give feedback to Vill or me or fans in general. Lol I'm not saying post 10 times a day, just small feedback is good.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I think they will be back when her lakorns are airing! They are just disappointed now for OneHD is keep pushing back P'Vill's lakorn.
They will be back when they get the news.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yeah, I think so too.

Can you believe it? Vill's last lakorn was Ngao Jai? A whole year ago. Man, time flies, but sucks for Vill for having had no lakorns, not even side jobs. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know, can't wait.

Although, I have to say that all Thai Korean remakes have not been impressive at all. I'm watching I'm Sorry I Love you right now and it's not that great or perhaps I've seen the Korean version so it's not living up to my expectations.