[OneHD] A Love to Kill (Exact)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Miss Vill in magazines.
She has photoshot today for Magazine.You already seen it. I already collect BTS pics. All I need to do now is posting up, but I will when this magazine out! Please let me be the one to create the thread.

Step

Mrs James Ma
What thread  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
VILLNAN said:
She has photoshot today for Magazine.You already seen it. I already collect BTS pics. All I need to do now is posting up, but I will when this magazine out! Please let me be the one to create the thread.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
What thread  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:
Magazine thread for her when its out lol I'm asking permission from you since you like to created magazine thread

Step

Mrs James Ma
Good you asked my permission  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  JK JK :loool: :loool: :loool: :loool: youare sooooo cute. I will wait for you only for all Vill's threads. Yesterday also I waited for you. You dont have to ask my permission. All Vill's thread is YOURS :secret: :secret: :wink: :wink: :wink:
VILLNAN said:
Magazine thread for her when its out lol I'm asking permission from you since you like to created magazine thread

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Good you asked my permission  :numchuck:  :numchuck:  JK JK :loool:  :loool:  :loool:  :loool: youare sooooo cute. I will wait for you only for all Vill's threads. Yesterday also I waited for you. You dont have to ask my permission. All Vill's thread is YOURS :secret:  :secret: :wink: :wink: :wink:
Ohhh really?? Thank you jaa. She's all mine now right?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

One of makeup style from today photoshoot, OMG there is some crazy makeup too, she looks scary but beautiful <3

Step

Mrs James Ma
She is not looking scary to me. I think pink color is more in her face. Like a pink doll :p :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Yup, according to Vill, this will air in June. Let's hope that doesn't change. Lol

The one with Nike was supposed to air in March but that totally got pushed back.

I'll translate that clip ja.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^Yup, according to Vill, this will air in June. Let's hope that doesn't change. Lol

The one with Nike was supposed to air in March but that totally got pushed back.

I'll translate that clip ja.
I hope so, the one with Nike can pushed back anytime they wanted as long as not A Love To Kill.. I'm fine!..

I will be waiting ka, take your time..